Close
Login
Register

Holloway possibly ‘water poisoned

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Holloway possibly ‘water poisoned

Postby slevin » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:21 pm

dipset52 wrote:T city show no pity.

Glad he didn’t take the fight.

Fuck Dana, fuck the ufc, fuck Holloway.

Seems like people on this site really hate Ortega now. All for not taking the fight on 3 days notice on an already stacked card? An undefeated fighter who was fighting for his first ever title shot. The guy accepted to fight khabib. He took the Frankie fight. If Frankie would have said no to t city and just waited for max I doubt he’d catch this much shit. It’s not like the card was weak as fuck and he didn’t step up to save it. This card needed no saving.

Edgar’s fighting the Korean zombie btw

I guess people will be pretty pisssy when he breaks Holloway arm and neck.

Or maybe max knocks him out and I’ll be the pisssy one. (Won’t happen)

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
Dec 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
Aug 2017 MMALinker Fantasy Fix GP Champion
May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Shuck » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:27 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
blackmetalcarson wrote:It's probably for the better that Ortega isn't the current champion. This business with refusing short notice fights makes me think he'd be the type to pick and choose fights if he became champion. He's in the position he's even in, because someone else did the same thing he's refusing to do. Fuck him, his mother, his grandmother, and anyone else responsible for his existence.

Yeah I love watching Ortega fight, but this is total BS and hypercritical of him for sure. Between this and getting busted for peds then crying whenever he is asked about it, Ortega is losing some serious steam with me.

He is a lot of fun to watch fight though.

Ortega not recognizing the fact he was given an opportunity on short notice, but refused to do the same for someone else, is up there with Conor never even attempting to defend a title but not understanding if the champs had done the same thing he would not have had a title shot himself.

I really hope the UFC keeps this bullshit up and more guys sign with Rizin. Hopefully Rizin straight up buys out Bellaturd and all that talent and we can finally see some legit no BS attached mma like back in the days when the UFC had to compete directly with Pride.

These 2 Fine Gents know what is Up .. damn shame one needs to go into depth to explain dis ish .. #agree2aT

:tup: :tup: :pointleft: two tums up have been awarded
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Postby hawdrigoh » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:25 am

dipset52 wrote:I guess people will be pretty pisssy when he breaks Holloway arm and neck.

Not really, Ortega has the stink of bitch on him now but it would also be funny to see Holloway's arm and neck get broken off his fat water-poisoned body.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
5th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby blackmetalcarson » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:34 am

hawdrigoh wrote:
dipset52 wrote:I guess people will be pretty pisssy when he breaks Holloway arm and neck.

Not really, Ortega has the stink of bitch on him now but it would also be funny to see Holloway's arm and neck get broken off his fat water-poisoned body.

Yeah, Holloway is absolutely obese... :roll:
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole

Postby hawdrigoh » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:41 am

blackmetalcarson wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:

Feel free to replace "fat" with "cowardly" or "190 lb" if it helps make the context clearer :tup:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby blackmetalcarson » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:31 am

hawdrigoh wrote:
blackmetalcarson wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:

Feel free to replace "fat" with "cowardly" or "190 lb" if it helps make the context clearer :tup:

So was Aldo fat? Was Conor fat? Only reason it's an issue is because Holloway whooped Aldo's ass, TWICE.
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole

Postby hawdrigoh » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:33 am

blackmetalcarson wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
blackmetalcarson wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:

So was Aldo fat? Was Conor fat? Only reason it's an issue is because Holloway whooped Aldo's ass, TWICE.

Spoiler:
You're aiming left Bill.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby PainDog » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:46 am

hawdrigoh wrote:
blackmetalcarson wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
blackmetalcarson wrote:

Spoiler:
You're aiming left Bill.

You seem much more hostile these days...
Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

“Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.”
Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby hawdrigoh » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:02 am

PainDog wrote:You seem much more hostile these days...

Or perhaps the deep connection between truth and love is becoming too subtle.

Spoiler:
"Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth."

-John 3:18

Spoiler:
Fedor.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion