Close
Login
Register

If you coud beat one fighter...

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: If you coud beat one fighter...

Postby PBells » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:22 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote: is very rude to Honda.

More fighters need to be rude to Ronda
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Darklord » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:28 am

Let me finish off Dhafir Harris, I'll put that heart into the redline and have him dead on the mat in less than 3 minutes.

Darklord
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby TFlock » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:38 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:
TFlock wrote:

So your answer is Tito Ortiz? On a more serious note...why the fuck did barely out of his prime Shamrock...who was allowed to roid as much as possible...come in at 201 pounds? No way he overshot the weight cut that much? Granted he's ripped the fuck up but still....dude should barely make weight and come in bigger than Ortiz.....shamrock back then was a natural heavyweight. 230 easy. Wtf.

Nah, I just wanted to put the reference to your post in case any of our newbie linkers are unfamiliar with where the saying came from.

philphan wrote:Image

There’s the winner!

Another one would be Hermes Franca. Didn’t he rape some little girls or something? I’d beat him to a living death and everyone on linker could help
Meow was right, Phillip Seymour Hoffman is the GOAT of acting, fighting and being a human in general. Plus he faked his own death and has a massive slong. All hail the GOAT!!

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby dipset52 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:59 am

Brendan Shaub 100000000%
209 Stockton

dipset52
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Darklord » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:07 pm

dipset52 wrote:Brendan Shaub 100000000%

FOR SURE, lets beat Brendan Schaub :tup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8jwCbV7zGQ
Darklord
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:01 pm

Darklord wrote:
dipset52 wrote:Brendan Shaub 100000000%

FOR SURE, lets beat Brendan Schaub :tup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8jwCbV7zGQ

Yep I am changing my pick. Good call.

Give my Schaub with a side of Herpies Franca please.
Officially 7-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:14 pm

I need answers people.

On a more serious note...why the fuck did barely out of his prime Shamrock...who was allowed to roid as much as possible...come in at 201 pounds? No way he overshot the weight cut that much? Granted he's ripped the fuck up but still....dude should barely make weight and come in bigger than Ortiz.....shamrock back then was a natural heavyweight. 230 easy. Wtf.
KingOfPancrase
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:39 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:I need answers people.

On a more serious note...why the fuck did barely out of his prime Shamrock...who was allowed to roid as much as possible...come in at 201 pounds? No way he overshot the weight cut that much? Granted he's ripped the fuck up but still....dude should barely make weight and come in bigger than Ortiz.....shamrock back then was a natural heavyweight. 230 easy. Wtf.

Every time I watch that fight I still think Ken is going to win after he rocks Tito but then gets taken down.
Spoiler:
clearly another work by Ken the master :roll:
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:53 pm

I need answers dammit!
KingOfPancrase

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:53 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:I need answers people.

He might have seriously overdone a diuretic based weight cut? Taken too strong or too many diuretics and thus way overshot his intended weight? Not sure mr KOP sir. Interesting topic to think about though
Officially 7-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:40 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
TFlock wrote:

So your answer is Tito Ortiz? On a more serious note...why the fuck did barely out of his prime Shamrock...who was allowed to roid as much as possible...come in at 201 pounds? No way he overshot the weight cut that much? Granted he's ripped the fuck up but still....dude should barely make weight and come in bigger than Ortiz.....shamrock back then was a natural heavyweight. 230 easy. Wtf.

yea man..that was riddiculous... Had Shamrock not had that Frye fight... tito would have been a dead man. That fight took a lot of years out of him, maybe... but much more years than Frye.. anyway..

The Shamrock that ko'ed Kimo, would have beat the shit out of Tito, me thinks... who knows..?

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:42 pm

PainDog wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:Francis Ngannou

Just cause he is too big.

or derrick lewis

cause he is too big + is very rude to Honda.

or maybe you're just a racist

just because u are a misogynist,it doesn't mean that we are all mentally ill.

Spoiler:
good attempt

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby philphan » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:57 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
PainDog wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:Francis Ngannou

Just cause he is too big.

or derrick lewis

cause he is too big + is very rude to Honda.

or maybe you're just a racist

just because u are a misogynist,it doesn't mean that we are all mentally ill.

Spoiler:
good attempt

:lol: Are you basing this solely on PD's dislike for WMMA?
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Darren Till, Alexey Kunchenko, Patricky Freire, Magomed Ankalaev,Rafael Lovato
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:15 pm

^^

not sure,atm where I base it on. It's a vibe that he was sending out, when he first started posting regularly,again..

''

EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:17 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:^^

not sure,atm where I base it on. It's a vibe that he was sending out, when he first started posting regularly,again..

also...

is this real life?

''

EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion