Close
Login
Register

Abus Magomedov a Magomedov to keep an eye on

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Abus Magomedov a Magomedov to keep an eye on

Postby PainDog » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:34 am

Abus is the most feminine man from the northern Caucasus...he doesnt even have a proper chinstrap...

Either way he is a very good fighter and recently obliterated Danillo Villefort at PFL3.

Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

“Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.”
Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: Abus Magomedov a Magomedov to keep an eye on

Postby philphan » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:36 am

He looks real solid man, nothing but upside. :tup:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Paulo Borrachinha, Said Nurmagomedov, Julian Marquez, Paul Felder, Brad Katona
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby PainDog » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:06 pm

philphan wrote:He looks real solid man, nothing but upside. :tup:

He is only 27 so he should have a high ceiling
Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

“Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.”
Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:27 pm

PainDog wrote:Abus is the most feminine man from the northern Caucasus...he doesnt even have a proper chinstrap...

:lol: :lol: Must be because he lives and trains in Germany

I agree though he looked good. Most of his fights are opponents without starling records so I was not sure what to think until I saw him. He beat the shit out of Villefort. He might be a dark horse to win this 1 million dollar tournament at 170. Shields was the favorite betting wise until Cooper Annihilated him. Abubakar was another then he lost.

Perhaps he and Magomed Magomedkirmov will meet in the finals in the battle of Magomeds. Both looked great in their first round bouts respectively.

Who knows maybe old man John Howards keeps up the momentum and wins it all. I would be cool with that.
Officially 6-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby PainDog » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:05 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
PainDog wrote:Abus is the most feminine man from the northern Caucasus...he doesnt even have a proper chinstrap...

:lol: :lol: Must be because he lives and trains in Germany

I agree though he looked good. Most of his fights are opponents without starling records so I was not sure what to think until I saw him. He beat the shit out of Villefort. He might be a dark horse to win this 1 million dollar tournament at 170. Shields was the favorite betting wise until Cooper Annihilated him. Abubakar was another then he lost.

Perhaps he and Magomed Magomedkirmov will meet in the finals in the battle of Magomeds. Both looked great in their first round bouts respectively.

Who knows maybe old man John Howards keeps up the momentum and wins it all. I would be cool with that.

I really felt PFL3 was the best card of the past week.

I wouldn't mind seeing Howard win...but I would honestly like to see Magomedov win it.

Magomedov vs. Magomedkerimov would be an interesting match up.

Magomedkerimov with his skinny fight body beating up the roided out Guamanian was interesting to see.
Last edited by PainDog on Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Postby Shuck » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:29 pm

Very sensual style, even tho that 2nd fighter looked like a complete can.. Villefort is an old school name that I thought had talent to go all the way.. will keep an eye out for Abu
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Return to MMA Discussion