Close
Login
Register

DC GOAT

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Is DC the GOAT now

fuck yes
14%
nope
29%
clean GOAT for sure
24%
Smoke more weed
19%
no way, the cheater beat him
14%

Total votes : 21

Re: DC GOAT

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:56 pm

Shuck wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
Shuck wrote:Meowzie: Spidey is out of the top 5 based on failed drug tests

Ah gotcha. Why does JBJ make the list then if he failed multiple drug tests too?

Strength of Resume, JBJ faced the whose who.. Much tougher weight class.. On top of the fact that he hasn't lost & Silva has 8 L's

Fair enough mr sir. When I did not see Silva I assumed PED use disqualified the person from your list in general. I understand now your position now that you explained it further

Sorry

Please do not shout at me

I personally think Silva lose the Brunson fight too but that is neither here nor there.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby Shuck » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:08 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
Shuck wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:

Ah gotcha. Why does JBJ make the list then if he failed multiple drug tests too?

Strength of Resume, JBJ faced the whose who.. Much tougher weight class.. On top of the fact that he hasn't lost & Silva has 8 L's

Fair enough mr sir. When I did not see Silva I assumed PED use disqualified the person from your list in general. I understand now your position now that you explained it further

Sorry

I personally think Silva lose the Brunson fight too but that is neither here nor there.

Petting Meow is much more fun then yelling

Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Postby JonB » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:45 pm

If he beats Brock, and somehow beats Jones (lol): We need to start putting him in the conversation. But I'd at least put him in my top 10 for now.
JonB
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby bwawm » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:24 pm

kezzaman wrote:
bwawm wrote:meh....if you moved up to claim another belt you should have just been fighting at that higher weight class the whole time **ahem-connor-ahem**

yea DC had a huge height and reach advantage at LHW, almost like cheating i think, DC sucks!!

That was more for A. Silva and Mcondom.

DC moved down cuz he didn't wanna fight Cain :nerd:
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby philphan » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:00 am

JonB wrote:If he beats Brock, and somehow beats Jones (lol): We need to start putting him in the conversation. But I'd at least put him in my top 10 for now.

He will destroy poor Brock and has a much better chance at Bones fighting HW. It just depends on how long he wants to stick around.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Israel Adesanya, Adam Wieczorek, Davi Ramos, Karl Roberson, Jake Matthews,Kenan Song

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby willmma » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:40 am

JonB wrote:If he beats Brock, and somehow beats Jones (lol): We need to start putting him in the conversation. But I'd at least put him in my top 10 for now.

Jones doesn't deserve to fight the GOAT
willmma
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Formerly known as: willmma
June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Jan. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby philphan » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:35 am

willmma wrote:

Yeah, you would think he would have to come back and fight 1 or 2 times in order to get a title shot but this is the new UFC. So if he ever makes it back they will probably make the money fights ASAP. :moneybag: :cash:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
Fantasy fighters-Israel Adesanya, Adam Wieczorek, Davi Ramos, Karl Roberson, Jake Matthews,Kenan Song

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby TFlock » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:54 am

philphan wrote:
willmma wrote:

Yeah, you would think he would have to come back and fight 1 or 2 times in order to get a title shot but this is the new UFC. So if he ever makes it back they will probably make the money fights ASAP. :moneybag: :cash:

Yeah, when Brock Lesnar can fight mark hunt juiced to the gills and get suspended for 2 years and come back to an instant title shot we are dealing with the new and improved ultimate fucking circus
November B League Fantasy Team
Patricio Freire
Luis Pena
Khalil Rountree
Kirill Sidelnikov
Rashad Coulter
Francis Ngannou

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby willmma » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:07 am

TFlock wrote:
philphan wrote:
willmma wrote:

Yeah, when Brock Lesnar can fight mark hunt juiced to the gills and get suspended for 2 years and come back to an instant title shot we are dealing with the new and improved ultimate fucking circus

fuck.
You guys are right.
willmma
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Formerly known as: willmma
June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Jan. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:57 pm

Jones is an undefeated champion who is facing suspension. No matter the times or the owners, the undefeated champ would serve his suspension and then do whatever the fuck he wanted.Either a tune up fight. Or str8 for the belt.

They have already made him fight for the interim belt once.

Under any circumstances,board groups, chairmen or a fucking monkey's ass, Jones would have fought the champ in his come back.

PS. I agree that the UFC is a fucking Circus. But let's just fuck USADA and be great again.

Hypocrisy shouldn't exist in this metrosexual #NHB situation that the UFC has become.

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby philphan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Daniel Cormier: Cain Velasquez is still ‘the best heavyweight the UFC has ever seen’

Newly-crowned heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier etched his name into the MMA history books after beating Stipe Miocic at UFC 226, but the two-division champ insists that teammate Cain Velasquez is ‘still the best’.

Velasquez, the former two-time UFC heavyweight champ, has been riddled with injuries throughout his career and hasn’t fought in the Octagon in over two years. The Mexican-American holds dominant wins over the likes of Brock Lesnar, Junior dos Santos, and Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and, prior to his loss to Fabricio Werdum, was considered one of the greatest heavyweights in the world.

Cormier, however, says nothing has changed and still considers his longtime friend and teammate ‘the best heavyweight the UFC has ever seen’. According to ‘DC’, he still gets beat up by Velasquez in the gym.

“The reason the fight was so easy today was because for the last 8 weeks I’ve been getting beat up by Cain Velasquez,” Cormier said of his preparation for Miocic at the UFC 226 post-fight press conference. “He’s still the best, man. He’s the best heavyweight the UFC has ever seen. He does things that you just don’t expect somebody to do. Still, outta shape, he comes in here and does three or four rounds with me - and I’m exhausted.”

Cormier also said Velasquez was immensely proud of his championship feat at UFC 226 and, when asked if he would ever square off with his teammate for the heavyweight title, told reporters that he wouldn’t even consider the idea.

Velasquez last fought at UFC 200 where he made short work of Travis Browne at Las Vegas’ T-Mobile Arena, finishing ‘Hapa’ with a barrage of strikes in the first round. The 35-year-old was expected to rematch Werdum at UFC 207 but, after being assessed by the Nevada State Athletic Commission, was deemed medically unfit to compete and was removed from the bout just a few days before the pay-per-view.

Cormier, who knocked out Miocic in the first round of UFC 226’s main event, didn’t give a timeline for Velasquez’ return and said there’s ‘nothing on the horizon’ for his teammate.

Cormier is expected to defend his heavyweight title against WWE superstar Brock Lesnar, who Velasquez pummeled, back in 2010, at UFC 121.

I have always thought DC was just being nice to his buddy. I have always thought DC would beat Cain in the cage. Lucky Cain. :twisted:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Postby KARHU-III » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:52 pm

philphan wrote:
willmma wrote:DC is the GOAT. Jones never dared fight someone his own size. And when he fought smaller guys, MWs and true LHWs he raided up and poked them in the eyes. Jones even ducked Sonnen.

DC on the other hand, won the LHW title, defended it, and then went after the baddest HW and KOd him in the first round.

He's the second person to ever hold two simultaneous belts and he did it in the heaviest two weight classes.

Hail DC.

Spoiler:
fedor is GOAT, DC is Greatest after Fedor

:star: :star: I can live with him being the greatest after Fedor. Well said. War DC

Fuck yeah :beer:
KARHU-III
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: A Viking more American than Americans

Postby philphan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:39 am

Daniel Cormier rises in new pound-for-pound MMA rankings
Men's Pound-For-Pound Rankings
RANK FIGHTER WEIGHT CLASS LAST RESULT
1. Demetrious Johnson Flyweight W (SUB5) Ray Borg
2. Daniel Cormier Heavyweight/L. Heavyweight W (KO1) Stipe Miocic
3. Khabib Nurmagomedov Lightweight W (UD) Al Iaquinta
4. Max Holloway Featherweight W (TKO3) Jose Aldo
5. Tyron Woodley Welterweight W (UD) Demian Maia
6. TJ Dillashaw Bantamweight W (TKO2) Cody Garbrandt
7. Robert Whittaker Middleweight W (SD) Yoel Romero
8. Georges St-Pierre Welterweight/Middleweight W (SUB3), Michael Bisping
9. Tony Ferguson Lightweight W (SUB3) Kevin Lee
10. Stipe Miocic Heavyweight L (KO1) Daniel Cormier

I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Postby Shuck » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:51 pm

Its simple.. we are living in a polar opposite dimension.. if you are familiar w/the Mandela Effect then you get it..

The Q. can't be; is it Fedor or DC

when the answer is..

They are actually the same person..

Spoiler:
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Postby slevin » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:57 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
Shuck wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:

Sorry

Given that Anderson has 10 title defenses and Conor has 0 it is as clear as night and day who is better in terms of accomplishment lol.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
Dec 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
Aug 2017 MMALinker Fantasy Fix GP Champion