Close
Login
Register

DC GOAT

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Is DC the GOAT now

fuck yes
14%
nope
29%
clean GOAT for sure
24%
Smoke more weed
19%
no way, the cheater beat him
14%

Total votes : 21

DC GOAT

Postby philphan » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:55 am

How good would this guy be if he had started MMA 20 years ago?

He broke his hand on his face :shock:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Israel Adesanya, Adam Wieczorek, Davi Ramos, Karl Roberson, Jake Matthews,Kenan Song

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: DC GOAT

Postby PainDog » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:10 am

Jones owns his soul...he even was talking about how winning the HW title meant so much because it was something away from Jon.

:lol:

He shouldn't mention Jones he should ignore him and just address things which are relevant and at the moment Jon is not.

I liked what I saw from DC in this fight, and I absolutely believe he was feeling out Stipe in the clinch against the cage and feeling his power, like he said in the video.

I was honestly surprised how well DC did one step away from the clinch in a distance that can be thought of as the pocket, the boxing distance Mike Tyson excelled in.

That should have been Miocic's world but DC was more than holding his own.

The stuff with Lesnar was ridiculous and he should drop both belts since he doesn't want to defend against actual contenders.
Murtaza Talha Ali

Khabib Time

“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
— Viktor E. Frankl
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby deadzone » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:19 am

PainDog wrote:Jones owns his soul...he even was talking about how winning the HW title meant so much because it was something away from Jon.

He shouldn't mention Jones he should ignore him and just address things which are relevant and at the moment Jon is not.

I liked what I saw from DC in this fight, and I absolutely believe he was feeling out Stipe in the clinch against the cage and feeling his power, like he said in the video.

I was honestly surprised how well DC did one step away from the clinch in a distance that can be thought of as the pocket, the boxing distance Mike Tyson excelled in.

The stuff with Lesnar was ridiculous and he should drop both belts since he doesn't want to defend against actual contenders.

So he should drop the lhw belt which he recently defended against the #1 contender and the hw belt he just won? Stfu
deadzone
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby PainDog » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:24 am

deadzone wrote:
PainDog wrote:Jones owns his soul...he even was talking about how winning the HW title meant so much because it was something away from Jon.

So he should drop the lhw belt which he recently defended against the #1 contender and the hw belt he just won? Stfu

If you listen to the interview he says he has no intention of fighting against contenders and only wants super fights, if that is the case he needs to drop the belts.
Murtaza Talha Ali

Khabib Time

“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
— Viktor E. Frankl
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby deadzone » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:33 am

PainDog wrote:
deadzone wrote:

If you listen to the interview he says he has no intention of fighting against contenders and only wants super fights, if that is the case he needs to drop the belts.

No you're just a bones dick rider and hate to see DC shine
deadzone
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby philphan » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:35 am

The GOAT now has two belts.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
Fantasy fighters-Israel Adesanya, Adam Wieczorek, Davi Ramos, Karl Roberson, Jake Matthews,Kenan Song

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby TFlock » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:39 am

deadzone wrote:
PainDog wrote:
deadzone wrote:

:lol: thanks for the morning laughs guys

Regarding DC fighting Brock. Why not? He’s retiring and wants to get paid. Everyone does that. Same shit as everyone wanting to fight Conor McGregor. Let the guy make his cash while he still can. We all know it’s the ultimate fucking circus and it always will be.
November B League Fantasy Team
Patricio Freire
Luis Pena
Khalil Rountree
Kirill Sidelnikov
Rashad Coulter
Francis Ngannou

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby willmma » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:41 am

DC is the GOAT. Jones never dared fight someone his own size. And when he fought smaller guys, MWs and true LHWs he raided up and poked them in the eyes. Jones even ducked Sonnen.

DC on the other hand, won the LHW title, defended it, and then went after the baddest HW and KOd him in the first round.

He's the second person to ever hold two simultaneous belts and he did it in the heaviest two weight classes.

Hail DC.

Spoiler:
fedor is GOAT, DC is Greatest after Fedor
willmma
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Formerly known as: willmma
June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Jan. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby Shuck » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:42 am

deadzone wrote:
PainDog wrote:
deadzone wrote:

This man gets it :pointup: ... we see you My Dear Passive Aggressive Pain
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Postby philphan » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:44 am

willmma wrote:DC is the GOAT. Jones never dared fight someone his own size. And when he fought smaller guys, MWs and true LHWs he raided up and poked them in the eyes. Jones even ducked Sonnen.

DC on the other hand, won the LHW title, defended it, and then went after the baddest HW and KOd him in the first round.

He's the second person to ever hold two simultaneous belts and he did it in the heaviest two weight classes.

Hail DC.

Spoiler:

:star: :star: I can live with him being the greatest after Fedor. Well said. War DC
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Postby Shuck » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:48 am

Bellsy can you please repost the dumb post you just deleted so I can reply.. Tanks :kiss:
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Postby TFlock » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:50 am

Shuck wrote:Bellsy can you please repost the dumb post you just deleted so I can reply.. Tanks :kiss:

:lol: I saw that too
Patricio Freire
Luis Pena
Khalil Rountree
Kirill Sidelnikov
Rashad Coulter
Francis Ngannou

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby TFlock » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:52 am

philphan wrote:
willmma wrote:DC is the GOAT. Jones never dared fight someone his own size. And when he fought smaller guys, MWs and true LHWs he raided up and poked them in the eyes. Jones even ducked Sonnen.

Hail DC.

Spoiler:

:star: :star: I can live with him being the greatest after Fedor. Well said. War DC

DC goat age 30-39
Fedor goat under 30
Fedor was a can over 30 haha
:star: :biggrin:
Last edited by TFlock on Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Patricio Freire
Luis Pena
Khalil Rountree
Kirill Sidelnikov
Rashad Coulter
Francis Ngannou

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Postby PainDog » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:53 am

Shuck wrote:
deadzone wrote:No you're just a bones dick rider and hate to see DC shine

I was seriously saying he should drop the belt like GSP rather than being like Bisping.

And just wait for the sufficiently clever comeback....that is going to come your way....as soon as find one on Google.
Murtaza Talha Ali

Khabib Time

— Viktor E. Frankl
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Postby TFlock » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:55 am

PainDog wrote:
Shuck wrote:
deadzone wrote:No you're just a bones dick rider and hate to see DC shine

I was seriously saying he should drop the belt like GSP rather than being like Bisping.

And just wait for the sufficiently clever comeback....that is going to come your way....as soon as find one on Google.

He’s just trying to feed his family. Let the man eat! :biggrin:
Patricio Freire
Luis Pena
Khalil Rountree
Kirill Sidelnikov
Rashad Coulter
Francis Ngannou

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Next

Return to MMA Discussion