Close
Login
Register

Colby Covington gets Molly Whopped!

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Colby Covington gets Molly Whopped!

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:33 pm




:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 16837
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: Colby Covington gets Molly Whopped!

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:14 pm

I have been saying this for awhile now :lol: :lol: He trolls well but the substance really is not there. He is for sure stuck in high school mode with insults like Ralphie Dos Nachos and nerd nerd nerd and talking about pussy in non creative looped fashion.

Good for him though he is making good money and getting great opportunities. It will be interesting to see where his career goes from here.
Officially 6-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9604
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Re: Colby Covington gets Molly Whopped!

Postby PBells » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:12 pm

Just an indictment on the sad state of both UFC and the UFC fan.
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
PBells
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
 
Posts: 38570
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Dublin, OH
Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: Colby Covington gets Molly Whopped!

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:25 pm

This guy makes the best videos. :tup:


:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 16837
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: Colby Covington gets Molly Whopped!

Postby 1098765432 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:10 am

:tup: Exposing the pussy ass childlike nerd libs even more :lol:
User avatar
1098765432
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4388
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:57 pm

Re: Colby Covington gets Molly Whopped!

Postby 1098765432 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:12 am

I don't care what you say Meowser Ralphie Dos Nachos is funny shit.
User avatar
1098765432
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4388
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:57 pm

Re: Colby Covington gets Molly Whopped!

Postby PBells » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:17 am

^ All that needs to be said about the kind of people who unironically like Colby

:lol:
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
PBells
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
 
Posts: 38570
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Dublin, OH
Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: Colby Covington gets Molly Whopped!

Postby 1098765432 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:24 am

PBells wrote:^ All that needs to be said about the kind of people who unironically like Colby

:lol:

Which is what exactly?
That Ralphie Dos nachos is humorous?
User avatar
1098765432
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4388
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:57 pm

Re: Colby Covington gets Molly Whopped!

Postby slevin » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:37 am

Mr Meow wrote:I have been saying this for awhile now :lol: :lol: He trolls well but the substance really is not there. He is for sure stuck in high school mode with insults like Ralphie Dos Nachos and nerd nerd nerd and talking about pussy in non creative looped fashion.

Good for him though he is making good money and getting great opportunities. It will be interesting to see where his career goes from here.

Except there were only 250,000 ppv buys for his last fight. Seems like Trumps gimmick isnt so successful for him, and he doesnt have the talent or skill to back it up. He is in a shark tank with a lot of good fighters, and I doubt he can keep winning for much longer. Colby reminds me of Nelson from the simpsons. Ralphie dos nachos is stupid. He says some funny shit, but the guy is an idiot and comes up with a lot of bad insults. You are right about the spontaneity not being there. He called Kamaru, Scamru, when he couldnt think of anything. Funny enough Scamru, would murk him.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 21941
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
Dec 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
Aug 2017 MMALinker Fantasy Fix GP Champion
May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: Colby Covington gets Molly Whopped!

Postby slevin » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:32 pm

Chlamydigton :lol: :lol: :lol:
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 21941
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
Dec 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
Aug 2017 MMALinker Fantasy Fix GP Champion
May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: Colby Covington gets Molly Whopped!

Postby blackmetalcarson » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:42 pm

slevin wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:I have been saying this for awhile now :lol: :lol: He trolls well but the substance really is not there. He is for sure stuck in high school mode with insults like Ralphie Dos Nachos and nerd nerd nerd and talking about pussy in non creative looped fashion.

Good for him though he is making good money and getting great opportunities. It will be interesting to see where his career goes from here.

Except there were only 250,000 ppv buys for his last fight. Seems like Trumps gimmick isnt so successful for him, and he doesnt have the talent or skill to back it up. He is in a shark tank with a lot of good fighters, and I doubt he can keep winning for much longer. Colby reminds me of Nelson from the simpsons. Ralphie dos nachos is stupid. He says some funny shit, but the guy is an idiot and comes up with a lot of bad insults. You are right about the spontaneity not being there. He called Kamaru, Scamru, when he couldnt think of anything. Funny enough Scamru, would murk him.



Agreed with everything here, and I hope you're right at Usman wrecking him. I cannot fucking stand Covington.
User avatar
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole
 
Posts: 8600
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Re: Colby Covington gets Molly Whopped!

Postby Mr Meow » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:46 pm

1098765432 wrote:I don't care what you say Meowser Ralphie Dos Nachos is funny shit.


I said it was a reflection of his high school bully humor. I did not say it was or was not funny mr sir.
Officially 6-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9604
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor


Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users