Close
Login
Register

Former UFC Champ helps drunk guy chill

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Former UFC Champ helps drunk guy chill

Postby philphan » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:29 am

Drunk guy loses control in restaurant, then a former UFC champion gets involve

I know this might come as a shock to some of you folks in the Northeast, but people occasionally get drunk when they head to Las Vegas for some fun and frolicking, particularly when patronizing a bar or restaurant.

So, the fine customers of this unnamed establishment were probably not surprised to see yet another nondescript knucklehead getting rowdy in “Sin City,” as part of International Fight Week, but when said goofball started threatening waiters for challenging his boorish behavior, things took a turn for the worse.

For him, not them.

“How do you spend the night before your UFC Hall of fame induction? You subdue some asshole drunk that was threatening waiters then tries to swing on you,” Pastaweight Champion Matt Serra wrote on social media, along with the hashtag “jiu-jitsu.”

While the humbled tough guy threatened legal action, Serra might be the one pressing charges for letting his meatballs get cold.

Wait a second ... is it possible “Pee Wee” was wrong?

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/7/5/17536 ... volved-mma
Video available :pointup:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Darren Till, Alexey Kunchenko, Patricky Freire, Magomed Ankalaev,Rafael Lovato
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: Former UFC Champ helps drunk guy chill

Postby jblaze » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:16 pm

Wow he showed physical dominance over the drunkest, weakest, dumbest individual who nobody else wanted to grab because they might get sued. Anyway that video has motivated me to go over to my local bar and teach some drunk people some respect.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby SpeakEasy » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:16 pm

I thought this was great.
I am not a huge Serra fan but more often than not I enjoy the articles that pop up about him.
He seems like a genuinely nice loud mouth, like a beagle, just yappy and small but if they could choose they'd take head rubs over head bashing.

The disconcerting thing I found was the response people had, saying Serra was in the wrong.
A commenter I saw on junkie really thought Serra should've just called the cops and sat through this drunks display of stupidity and arrogance.
Just baffles me, I did behavioral psyche in university, and I'm still baffled by this evolution of the bystander effect.

Kudos to Matt, I hope he is uninjured as that looked to be the most activity he's done between meals in a while.
While he may not be the most deserving hall of fame guy I do believe he's an excellent and honest ambassador of the sport we all love.
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby philphan » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:56 pm

SpeakEasy wrote:I thought this was great.
I am not a huge Serra fan but more often than not I enjoy the articles that pop up about him.
He seems like a genuinely nice loud mouth, like a beagle, just yappy and small but if they could choose they'd take head rubs over head bashing.

The disconcerting thing I found was the response people had, saying Serra was in the wrong.
A commenter I saw on junkie really thought Serra should've just called the cops and sat through this drunks display of stupidity and arrogance.
Just baffles me, I did behavioral psyche in university, and I'm still baffled by this evolution of the bystander effect.

Kudos to Matt, I hope he is uninjured as that looked to be the most activity he's done between meals in a while.
While he may not be the most deserving hall of fame guy I do believe he's an excellent and honest ambassador of the sport we all love.

:star: :star:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Darren Till, Alexey Kunchenko, Patricky Freire, Magomed Ankalaev,Rafael Lovato
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby JTuck34 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:15 pm

:lol:

"Calm down. Calm down."

*looks around at other people, the ceiling, the floor*

"Calm down."

:lol: Serra looked like he was at 2% output
7-3
JTuck34
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert

Return to MMA Discussion