Close
Login
Register

4 events in 3 days

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

4 events in 3 days

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:50 am

We are getting spoiled this upcoming weekend with mma. 4 events in 3 days. 2 UFC, 1 PFL and 1 ONE Championship

Thursday night PFL Regular Season #3

Jake Shields in the main event fighting a guy whose father Jake fought 3 times and beat twice. I shit you not. Very random. Also on the card of note are Khabib's brother Abubakar, Rick Story, John Howard, Magomed Magomedkirmov, Andre Lobato and Bruno Santos.

Prelims start at 7 (pm et) on facebook and main card at 9 on NBCSN.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/ev ... lar-season

Friday night UFC Ultimate Fighter 27 finale

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/ev ... -27-finale

Tavares vs Adesayna should be a legit main event, either Tavares uses his grappling to expose the holes of Adesayna or Adesayna proves he has no holes and rolls over Tavares for a big breakout win. Also on the card are the two finale fights which are both filled with talent for once. Plus known fighters like Caceres, Julian Marquez, the new milf on the block Rachel Ostovich, and a guaranteed fight of the night in Bessette vs Peterson

Saturday morning we have ONE Championship from China. prelims at 6 and the main card at 8 (am e.t)

https://onefc.com/events/battle-for-the-heavens/

Kickboxing atom weight title fight in the main event, Mcclaren vs Wada in Wada's promotional debut, 2 more good kickboxing bouts and then a litany of Chinese talent on the mma side of the card. Should be a solid event

Saturday night we have the big one. UFC 226.

Sadly no more Ortega and Holloway but the rest of the card is stacked. When absolute bangers like Felder Perry and Hooker vs Burns aaaaaand Lando vs Klose are on the pre prelims, you know its a hell of an event.

I look forward to seeing some of you gentlemen for PFL tonight and ONE Saturday morning in chat. I assume Saturday night will be packed in chat and maybe some Friday too. Enjoy the upcoming 3 days of almost nonstop violence. :twisted: :twisted: What a great weekend for mma overall! byyyyyah!!
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Re: 4 events in 3 days

Postby PainDog » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:32 am

I'll try and watch the PFL but will need a link...

I plan to watch the ONE card...

I dont think I'll be watching the UFC cards :x
Murtaza Talha Ali

Khabib Time

“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
— Viktor E. Frankl
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:36 am

PainDog wrote:I'll try and watch the PFL but will need a link...

Nice man I look forward to seeing ya later tonight. The PFL card looks solid

This weeks ONE card is good. However next weeks I think is a lot more stacked. Especially with Jadamba filling in to fight Tokudome in his ONE debut. Sexton vs Shimoshi is going to be a great grapple fest and hopefully Sapo fucks this Tyle Maguire guy up :twisted:

Wada vs Mcclarnin is my favorite fight from this weekends card though. Going into it anyways
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby TFlock » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:08 pm

fuck yeah. as a proud casual I will admit that I will only be watching the ufc cards. if meow posts some beauty ko's then I will watch those too
November B League Fantasy Team
Patricio Freire
Luis Pena
Khalil Rountree
Kirill Sidelnikov
Rashad Coulter
Francis Ngannou

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:04 pm

PFL time baby, great card actually and "Hguugh payout" Dana White voice.
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:07 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:PFL time baby, great card actually and "Hguugh payout" Dana White voice.

:lol: :lol: :lol: We missed ya brick

These undercard fights have had some brutal finishes. Poor Bradley got fucking wrecked. When he came to they asked him what he had for breakfast and he said "Detroit"
Mr Meow

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:10 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:PFL time baby, great card actually and "Hguugh payout" Dana White voice.

:lol: :lol: :lol: We missed ya brick

These undercard fights have had some brutal finishes. Poor Bradley got fucking wrecked. When he came to they asked him what he had for breakfast and he said "Detroit"

This card is actually stacked compared to the pull out UFC cards that never come to fruition.
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby slevin » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:00 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
PainDog wrote:I'll try and watch the PFL but will need a link...

Nice man I look forward to seeing ya later tonight. The PFL card looks solid

This weeks ONE card is good. However next weeks I think is a lot more stacked. Especially with Jadamba filling in to fight Tokudome in his ONE debut. Sexton vs Shimoshi is going to be a great grapple fest and hopefully Sapo fucks this Tyle Maguire guy up :twisted:

Wada vs Mcclarnin is my favorite fight from this weekends card though. Going into it anyways

Me too should be a great event.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
Dec 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
Aug 2017 MMALinker Fantasy Fix GP Champion
May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:39 pm

Great card, finally somebody countered Shields baby leg kick that he always leaves himself wide open with.
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Return to MMA Discussion