Close
Login
Register

JRE with Daniel Straus and Joe Schilling

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

JRE with Daniel Straus and Joe Schilling

Postby PainDog » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:07 am

I've always been a big fan of Straus...but my God is this guy a bad ass.

First 20 or so minutes he is talking about being nearly completely paralyzed in December after a motorcycle accident....and now just 6 months later he is already sparring.
Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

“Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.”
Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: JRE with Daniel Straus and Joe Schilling

Postby PainDog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:43 am

Straus seemed stoned out of his mind though...he couldn't even remember Mike Brown's name....was calling him Mike Brownie...
Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

“Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.”
Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: JRE with Daniel Straus and Joe Schilling

Postby KARHU-III » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:06 pm

PainDog wrote:Straus seemed stoned out of his mind though...he couldn't even remember Mike Brown's name....was calling him Mike Brownie...

Lmao. High but also massive brain trauma makes the thoughts hard to reach. Was an interesting interview. It's fascinating how many of the guests mention they use information brought by various intellectuals that have stopped by the podcast. I listen to every podcast at work and have learned so much as well. The great variety of guests keeps it interesting. :beer: :tup:
KARHU-III
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: A Viking more American than Americans

Return to MMA Discussion