Close
Login
Register

It's just a Nazi tattoo. You "sensitive ass mofos."

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

It's just a Nazi tattoo. You "sensitive ass mofos."

Postby philphan » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:59 pm

UFC star defends husband’s swastika tattoo after accidental tweet
https://nypost.com/2018/06/03/ufc-star- ... tal-tweet/

The husband of UFC star Andrea Lee has come under fire after a photo of him emerged on social media exposing his swastika tattoo.

Lee posted a snap of the pair together at a lake, and the Twittersphere quickly noticed the pro-Nazi ink
Upon realizing what could be seen, Lee cropped the image and left it on her Twitter and Instagram accounts without a view of Aaron’s arm, but it was too late, and she was forced to defend her husband — who’s also her coach.

She said Aaron got the tattoo when he was in prison and insisted that neither of them was racist.

On Saturday, Aaron also addressed the controversy, calling his tattoo a “20-year-old mistake” in a tweet. He also said his ink doesn’t define him and if it was possible, he would get it removed.

There were also suggestions Aaron had a double lighting bolt — the symbol of the SS, the Nazi military force — tattooed on his right arm.

Unsurprisingly, Aaron and Lee got heat on social media.
Lee is the No. 12-ranked flyweight contender and has a 9-2 record. She is a former flyweight champion in MMA promotion LFA.

Her last fight was a unanimous points decision win over Veronica Macedo at a UFC Fight Night on May 19.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Logan Storley, Bobby Moffett, Ty-wan Claxton, Montel Jackson
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: It's just a Nazi tattoo. You "sensitive ass mofos."

Postby PBells » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:24 pm

I'm confused why getting a cover up of that little-ass swastika isn't an option? Just do a black circle over it, problem solved.
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Seamus415 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:08 pm

PBells wrote:I'm confused why getting a cover up of that little-ass swastika isn't an option? Just do a black circle over it, problem solved.

...because he doesn't want to hide the nazi tattoo, I would imagine. If I had no other option, I would remove the skin and flesh underneath to get that off me.
How long would a faith-based electrician last?
Seamus415
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby jblaze » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:53 pm

Still probably less racist than Trump.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby philphan » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:58 pm

Seamus415 wrote:
PBells wrote:I'm confused why getting a cover up of that little-ass swastika isn't an option? Just do a black circle over it, problem solved.

...because he doesn't want to hide the nazi tattoo, I would imagine. If I had no other option, I would remove the skin and flesh underneath to get that off me.

:lol: :tup:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby philphan » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:59 pm

jblaze wrote:Still probably less racist than Trump.

I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Postby Cornbread Mafia » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:02 pm

I'm confused as to the timeline with this. He said it was a 20 year ago mistake while he was in prison but I found this article were he went to prison and it was 8 years ago and the article starts off by saying he was a former cop. Did he go to prison before that as well? He's only in his 40's so when did he have time to be a cop if he got his racist tattoos 20 years ago?

The getting nazi tattoos in prison makes sense for a white guy because almost all prison are divided by races. I know a dude who just got home from a 15 year bid in the Feds and he has racist tattoos now that he is working on getting covered up. I'm not one to judge because I've made enough mistakes for a lifetime but his tattoos don't seem to be that big to not be easily covered up.

https://www.ktbs.com/news/aaron-found-g ... 59b8f.html
Getting stoned everyday like Jesus did
Cornbread Mafia
Linker's Pharmacist

Accolades: Former US Champ

Postby philphan » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:02 am

Cornbread Mafia wrote:I'm confused as to the timeline with this. He said it was a 20 year ago mistake while he was in prison but I found this article were he went to prison and it was 8 years ago and the article starts off by saying he was a former cop. Did he go to prison before that as well? He's only in his 40's so when did he have time to be a cop if he got his racist tattoos 20 years ago?

The getting nazi tattoos in prison makes sense for a white guy because almost all prison are divided by races. I know a dude who just got home from a 15 year bid in the Feds and he has racist tattoos now that he is working on getting covered up. I'm not one to judge because I've made enough mistakes for a lifetime but his tattoos don't seem to be that big to not be easily covered up.

https://www.ktbs.com/news/aaron-found-g ... 59b8f.html

:star: :star: Solid post as always, I never thought of it in those terms. Please post more. :tup: :mrgreen: :cig:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Postby PainDog » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:18 am

I have a Norwegian guy that I work with who is also a friend that seems like he could be a Nazi.

I mean he wears Nazi memorabilia and is a member of forums that have alleged white nationalist ties, such as shark hunters, and is pasty with a shaved head.

Either way he is a good guy and socially treats everyone the same...

So if this guy treats people alright I don't care if he has Nazi tattoos or not.
Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

“Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.”
Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Darklord » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:04 pm

When are we, as society, going to view Nazi's simply as "those who lost the war"?
Spoiler:

This guy seems like complete moron but the tattoos on his arms are a threat to one.
I am more offended that this pussy shot an unarmed dude 7 times and served less time than a common burglar. If you need a gun to deal with another man, you're a bitch. I'm guessing he got the tattoos to protect himself from all that black dick in prison that he knew was coming his way. Dirty cops are barely treated better than ChiMo's in prison
Darklord
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Mummra » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:30 pm

yeah i looked him up too and found some more recent scumbaggary so yeah connect the dots.
Mummra
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:46 pm

Yes and in that decade since getting out of prison he has had 0 opportunity to cover them up. None what so ever. A lot of tattoo places will literally cover them for you for free. No excuse they are still there if he is so against them.

I do not think this should dictate Andrea's employment. However we are not going to eat the line of horseshit they are feeding us either :lol: :lol:

I am glad this got out. Good luck recruiting minorities to your gym in Louisiana shit for brains. Looks like people will be hitting up Rich Clementi's gym instead. :tup:
Officially 6-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby TheMadTitan » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:34 pm

PainDog wrote:So if this guy treats people alright I don't care if he has Nazi tattoos or not.

That's kinda where I stand on the issue as well. I'm not going to go out of my way to defend the guy or anything, but let him be. People have their priorities fucked up these days.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.

TheMadTitan
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby willmma » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:49 pm

TheMadTitan wrote:
PainDog wrote:So if this guy treats people alright I don't care if he has Nazi tattoos or not.

That's kinda where I stand on the issue as well. I'm not going to go out of my way to defend the guy or anything, but let him be. People have their priorities fucked up these days.

I totally disagree with both of you. The swastika is a symbol of hate. Prison stuff aside, you would only wear it if you have hate and feeling of racial superiority in your heart. And not only that, but feel the need to express your racial superiority to the world by wearing it on your skin.

Acts nice or not, he's a scumbag
GSP > Anderson Silva (DD Bacon 8 )

willmma
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Formerly known as: willmma
June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Jan. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:01 pm

The name swastika comes from Sanskrit (Devanagari: स्वस्तिक) and denotes "conducive to well being or auspicious". In Hinduism, the clockwise symbol is called swastika, symbolizing surya (sun), prosperity and good luck, while the counterclockwise symbol is called sauvastika, symbolizing night or tantric aspects of Kali. :roll:
Spoiler:
you guys should apologize
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Next

Return to MMA Discussion