Close
Login
Register

RDA scared of Till

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

RDA scared of Till

Postby philphan » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:08 pm

Rafael dos Anjos: Darren Till won’t be in welterweight division much longer

Rafael dos Anjos knows a thing or two about tough weight cuts. Yet he said he felt some “shock” when watching a video chronicling Darren Till’s grueling weight cut before UFC Liverpool last weekend. Dos Anjos said Friday at a UFC 225 media day that he doesn’t believe Till is long for the welterweight division. Dos Anjos moved up from lightweight to welterweight when cutting weight became too oppressive and he believes Till will do similar. “I don’t see him fighting very long in this welterweight division,” dos Anjos said. “Every time you make weight, it gets harder and harder and harder. I’ve been there before. I feel like every time I made 155, it was getting harder and harder ..
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Dominick Reyes, Ryan Bader, Volkan Oezdemir and Ryan LaFlare

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: RDA scared of Till

Postby blackmetalcarson » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:53 pm

Out of all that, you got gathered that RDA is scared instead of the fact that Till nearly was hospitalized?
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole

Postby philphan » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:55 pm

blackmetalcarson wrote:Out of all that, you got gathered that RDA is scared instead of the fact that Till nearly was hospitalized?

hahaha You're not new here are you. :wink:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby SpeakEasy » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:36 pm

Casualphil, not sure why it's called a white Russian when they're all white.

RDA has some sound logic and in between the incessant clattering of his teeth and shaking of his boots you can tell he's genuinely concerned.
Till is a monster, I thought WB was a big WW but god damn till is like the Tibau of the division.
I would love to see RDA and Till side by side, it'd show the people who stand behind the whole "this is why we have weight classes" argument that it doesn't always work that way.
Fucking wild to think these guys could be one or two fights away from squaring off, if RDA loses to Colby I could defintely see them pairing him against Till.
I think it's time for Usman and Till to throw down, I'm scared they're gonna feed Lawler to one of these guys.
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby jblaze » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:09 am

It sounds more like he is scared for Tills health. Till might not do well fighting guys his own size or he might do as well at 185. Look at Whittaker not being that big and having success at MW.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:01 am

GSP is the reigning WW and MW Champion , and the soon-to-be LW Champion.

- Pillar Bruins2012 tells no lies.

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby philphan » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:58 am

SpeakEasy wrote:Casualphil, not sure why it's called a white Russian when they're all white.

RDA has some sound logic and in between the incessant clattering of his teeth and shaking of his boots you can tell he's genuinely concerned.
Till is a monster, I thought WB was a big WW but god damn till is like the Tibau of the division.
I would love to see RDA and Till side by side, it'd show the people who stand behind the whole "this is why we have weight classes" argument that it doesn't always work that way.
Fucking wild to think these guys could be one or two fights away from squaring off, if RDA loses to Colby I could defintely see them pairing him against Till.
I think it's time for Usman and Till to throw down, I'm scared they're gonna feed Lawler to one of these guys.

:lol: :lol: Usman and Till would be great, so would RDA and Till. I say give Till as big a name as you can before he misses weight again. It will be interesting to see if Dana forces him to move up like some of the other guys. :burger: :cookie:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Postby philphan » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:00 pm

jblaze wrote:It sounds more like he is scared for Tills health. Till might not do well fighting guys his own size or he might do as well at 185. Look at Whittaker not being that big and having success at MW.

Yeah, I don't really think RDA is scared of him. I just liked it as a title. :mrgreen: Agreed about him moving up, he might be much stronger and full of energy. Whit has been awesome since to move. Fuck cutting so much weight.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Postby abcd » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:55 pm

Most fighters are scared of each other. Of what the other might be capable of.

On a plus note. It's why they cut weight
abcd
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Accolades: May 2018 MMALinker C-League Champion

Postby abcd » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:58 pm

SpeakEasy wrote:Casualphil, not sure why it's called a white Russian when they're all white.

He reminds me of rumble before moving up.
Tills a coward like every other massive weight cutter
abcd
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby abcd » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:59 pm

bruins2012 wrote:GSP is the reigning WW and MW Champion , and the soon-to-be LW Champion.

fuck gsp with capital letters
abcd
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby philphan » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:02 pm

abcd wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:GSP is the reigning WW and MW Champion , and the soon-to-be LW Champion.

:lol: :lol: GSP was scared of the MW division.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Postby abcd » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:11 pm

philphan wrote:
abcd wrote:

:lol: :lol: GSP was scared of the MW division.

Bro he ran from Anderson for YEARS.. EVERYONE and their momma wanted to see that fight . And gsp all " he s bigger than me, could hurt me"
Bro I could go on forever how much I dislike this mofo and hurts even more that my bitching don't mean shit. This mofo headlines the sport I love and be doesn't deserve it. He hasn't done shit but hold people down. At least mcnugget makes the fight exciting. Gap doesn't do shit then talks about his legacy
Fuck em (Matt serra voice)
abcd
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby Darklord » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:54 am

RDA didn't even speak of Till as a competitor, but if he did he would not be scared.

Sounds like he is just concerned for Till's health & longevity, speaking as someone who had a weight struggle himself and moved up a weight class with golden results.

If you are cutting FORTY-FIVE pounds to make weight, you may be in the wrong division
Darklord
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby bwawm » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:28 pm

Canadians aside I think we can all agree that fuck GSP
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Next

Return to MMA Discussion