Close
Login
Register

Why does Linker such so bad on FB?

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Why does Linker such so bad on FB?

Postby bruins2012 » Sat May 12, 2018 10:25 am

Whoever runs to the posts on FB is a bum and has no journalistic integrity, nor do they even care to have some, and they suck at their job.

Why does Linker suck so bad at FB? Bunch of fucking bums are running the social media site.

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: Why does Linker such so bad on FB?

Postby philphan » Sat May 12, 2018 10:44 am

bruins2012 wrote:Whoever runs to the posts on FB is a bum and has no journalistic integrity, nor do they even care to have some, and they suck at their job.

Why does Linker suck so bad at FB? Bunch of fucking bums are running the social media site.

:P

Hopefully the new owners will address this more in the future. A good social media plan will bring in many more users. You have to have a real MMA fan who also understands Social Media to really bring home the brand. Do I hear you volunteering your services? :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Logan Storley, Bobby Moffett, Ty-wan Claxton, Montel Jackson
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby 1098765432 » Sat May 12, 2018 7:58 pm

FB/social media needs to just die already
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby SpeakEasy » Sun May 13, 2018 12:51 am

^sourpuss, the uneducated masses would lose their ability to live up to Orwells greatest fear.
Remember books like 1984 and brave new world are instruction manuals not literature.

But I have ran a small online advertising business for about 4 years now, I focus on the major platforms like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram but I mix Snapchat and LinkedIn if I feel the target audience might utilize those platforms or it better furthers a brand.
I have zero education in advertising but when it comes to these types of platforms it's fucking basic addition to attract new views.
Seriously it's easy, I'll help, but it'll cost you.
I want one bottle of jack Daniels on the first of every month and a bottle of bushmills on the 15th of every month.
That's like honest welfare.
So new owners, hit me up :tup:
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Return to MMA Discussion