Close
Login
Register

Welterwhiners

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Welterwhiners

Postby philphan » Mon May 07, 2018 4:57 pm

Tyron Woodley calls out ‘welterwhiners’ who demand title shot
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/5/7/17 ... t-mma-news

With UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley still uncertain about his return, the 170-pound division was put in a bit of a logjam. To remedy that situation, the UFC decided to book an interim title fight between Rafael dos Anjos and Colby Covington, which takes place at UFC 225 in June. “The Chosen One” has not given any update on his return date, as he currently heals and recovers from the successful shoulder surgery he went through in December. But in a recent Instagram video he posted, the 36-year-old fighter made it a point to send a message to his prospective challengers. Many have been clamoring for a shot at Woodley’s title, such as Dos Anjos, Covington, and most recently, Kelvin Gastelum.

These #WelterWhinners don’t really want to see me. Or These Hands! I’m ready to run the roster! @ufc don’t have a fighter sign that can beat me. Sorry guys I’ll be here for a bit. Thanks @tikighosn for the work and hospitality, @hansmolenkamp for being so clutch, @monsterenergy for letting me roar, and @circlekstores for the partnership! #AndFOREVER #TeamMonster#WeOutHere
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Dominick Reyes, Ryan Bader, Volkan Oezdemir and Ryan LaFlare

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: Welterwhiners

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon May 07, 2018 5:38 pm

I just came here to post this. . .

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
7th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Mon May 07, 2018 6:03 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:I just came here to post this. . .

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby philphan » Mon May 07, 2018 7:09 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:I just came here to post this. . .

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

:lol: :lol: fucking classic, well done men
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Dominick Reyes, Ryan Bader, Volkan Oezdemir and Ryan LaFlare

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby JTuck34 » Mon May 07, 2018 8:02 pm

Jesus Farting Christ man this guy

Can't even defend title due to injury and says THIS shit? Really?

Does he not remember when he himself was a welterwhiner? It wasn't even that fucking long ago!

I have a lot more patience for Tyron than most people for whatever reason but this is just BLARG
7-3
JTuck34
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert

Postby 1098765432 » Mon May 07, 2018 11:01 pm

@circlekstores partnership?! :lol: Dafukisthisgheyshit
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby PBells » Mon May 07, 2018 11:27 pm

Says the guy who sat out for a year-and-a-half and cried every time he had to defend the belt against a legitimate contender :lol: :lol:
Currently cutting to Welterweight
ETA: May 20th, 2019
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby tsarlaider » Tue May 08, 2018 4:03 am

I definately dont like him or his fighting style but he has all the tools to beat any current contender. Sadly if Till doesnt beat Thomson i am not sure who can take on Woodley at this point. Thomson proved he couldnt ... twice.

1 Stephen Thompson
2 Rafael Dos Anjos
3 Colby Covington
4 Robbie Lawler
5 Demian Maia
6 Jorge Masvidal
7 Kamaru Usman
8 Darren Till
9 Neil Magny
10 Santiago Ponzinibbio

Who would you favor against Woodley from this list? He can outwrestle any of the "wrestlers" and i am prety sure he can wrestlefuck any stand up fighter at will.
My bet would be on Till, due to his size and ability to stay on his face.

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Jan. & Feb. & Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion

Postby AXEMELL » Tue May 08, 2018 4:14 am

PBells wrote:Says the guy who sat out for a year-and-a-half and cried every time he had to defend the belt against a legitimate contender :lol: :lol:

Came here to say that. Also, he has whined more than anybody about how the UFC has treated him, and how he gets booed because he's black. Hmmmm I don't see Lewis getting booed, of Ferguson, or any of the other awesome black fighters in the UFC of any other organization.

Is that the pot calling the kettle black, or would Woodley say that was racist too?
Anger he smiles towering in shiny metallic purple armour
Queen jealousy, envy waits behind him
Her fiery green gown sneers at the grassy ground
Blue are the life giving waters, taken for granted
They quietly understand
AXEMELL
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue May 08, 2018 5:00 am

I wanted to say something but I dont remember now. ooh.. yea... Ferguson ain't black.

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby PBells » Tue May 08, 2018 8:21 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:I wanted to say something but I dont remember now. ooh.. yea... Ferguson ain't black.

Tony Ferguson, no, Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson or Kevin "Baby Slice" Ferguson Jr., yes :nerd:
Currently cutting to Welterweight
ETA: May 20th, 2019
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Tue May 08, 2018 8:24 am

PBells wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:I wanted to say something but I dont remember now. ooh.. yea... Ferguson ain't black.

Tony Ferguson, no, Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson or Kevin "Baby Slice" Ferguson Jr., yes :nerd:

:lol: :lol: I don't think I have ever heard anyone refer to Kimbo as "Ferguson" :lol:

I will give Axemell the benefit of the doubt though.....no yeah he just fucked up :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby Mr Meow » Tue May 08, 2018 8:27 am

tsarlaider wrote:I definately dont like him or his fighting style but he has all the tools to beat any current contender. Sadly if Till doesnt beat Thomson i am not sure who can take on Woodley at this point. Thomson proved he couldnt ... twice.

1 Stephen Thompson
2 Rafael Dos Anjos
3 Colby Covington
4 Robbie Lawler
5 Demian Maia
6 Jorge Masvidal
7 Kamaru Usman
8 Darren Till
9 Neil Magny
10 Santiago Ponzinibbio

Who would you favor against Woodley from this list? He can outwrestle any of the "wrestlers" and i am prety sure he can wrestlefuck any stand up fighter at will.

Till is the one who I think could do it. Personally I think he is a horrible match up for Woodley. The first 3 rounds especially before that weight cut starts zapping his cardio like it usually does.

After a year of more development on his striking, and assuming he beats Maia and another fight after, Usman maybe might beat Woodley. He is insanely hard to take down.

I like RDA and I think he smashes Colby but I do not see him beating Woodley unless he just let loose with his striking early and caught him clean.

Santiago is kinda the dark horse, he never really gets out wrestled. When he loses he gets caught in the exchanges.

But yeah I am with you I think Till has the best shot from the current group of top 10 guys.
Mr Meow

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue May 08, 2018 9:28 am

tsarlaider wrote:I definately dont like him or his fighting style but he has all the tools to beat any current contender. Sadly if Till doesnt beat Thomson i am not sure who can take on Woodley at this point. Thomson proved he couldnt ... twice.

1 Stephen Thompson
2 Rafael Dos Anjos
3 Colby Covington
4 Robbie Lawler
5 Demian Maia
6 Jorge Masvidal
7 Kamaru Usman
8 Darren Till
9 Neil Magny
10 Santiago Ponzinibbio

He is not on the list.
Spoiler:
That's Nick showing Nate Marquart what he needs to do to beat Woodley.
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue May 08, 2018 1:24 pm

Woodley will have to fight either Colby or RDA.. All the rest is just speculation.. Unless the ultimate fucking circus champion decides to defend his belt with a money fight, while the interim holder can fight the next top contender.

That's a good way to regulate shit.. Make crying babies - wonnabe big draws, champions, fight other big shots for da big money fights...

And let the interim holders fight like a champion should. Interim will be the Lineal champ and everything... but that proper but non unified literall - real money fight champion, will be there too.

If anyone wants to tldr this ^^ , be my guest.

I'll do it.

TLDR

2 belts

1)Money belt, champion - non unified Poser-disputable
2)Interim Belt: undefeated non undisputed - Lineal champ

Reply at:

[email protected]r

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Next

Return to MMA Discussion