Close
Login
Register

B League May Fantasy Draft

Place your signature bets here and sign up to play MMA themed games. Please be respectful with all pictures and/or text.

Re: B League May Fantasy Draft

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed May 09, 2018 11:09 am

SpeakEasy wrote:^Bit unsure as to whether you're fucking with me or not but here goes.
What you said is truth, this is why I don't like Woodley, I feel like he couldn't even solve a puzzle he was already 90% finished which is so sad and embarrassing, I've worked with autistic kids who can figure out the last 10% of a puzzle.
I have sparred and trained under highly respectable karate black belts and while WB is impressive it doesn't take much to solve the karate tricks which to me makes the second Woodley/WB fight all the more embarrassing for Twood.
I'm by no means a highly skilled boxer but just by implementing a strong guard and a sort of Dempsey roll like attack I easily dealt with a 4th dan black belt and several brown belts, and the I only reason I believe I was able to hang with these vastly superior technical practitioners is because I vastly outclassed them in reflexes and speed as I was, at the youngest, 13 years their junior.
I'm not saying I walked in and knocked them on their was but sparring with a 4th dan or brown belt felt no different as they just never showed me power or counters to be fearful of.
Whereas my second boxing coach was a peglegged/diabetic who could barely plant his feet yet alone move but the first time I tried to slip instead of roll I got caught by a hook that put me flat on my back.
Basically what I'm saying is karate sucks and nobody can successfully have a sustainable career based solely off and ineffectual style.

I agree again that's why Nick Diaz's real boxing and jitz style are at the core of his success, sure he faints and fakes a lot of Karate moves but then he transitions his footwork to get inside and box. Karate is very deceptive and can be used to close distance and the wide stance is good against the takedown like Frag said but it has to be used in conjunction with other disciplines. I wish Nate Diaz would incoprorate some basic Karate stances to set up his boxing and also to avoid getting the shit kicked out of his legs. He also gets taken down a lot easier than Nick because he is just a plodder trying to get inside to destroy your will, his only set up is his great jab and straight 1-2.
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
7th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby willmma » Thu May 10, 2018 10:58 am

For my last pick I would like to take David Teymur from UFC Fight Night 130
willmma
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Formerly known as: willmma
June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Jan. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby PBells » Thu May 10, 2018 11:01 am

willmma wrote:For my last pick I would like to take David Teymur from UFC Fight Night 130

Teymur is fighting Nik Lentz in June now
Currently cutting to Welterweight
ETA: May 20th, 2019
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby willmma » Thu May 10, 2018 2:37 pm

PBells wrote:
willmma wrote:For my last pick I would like to take David Teymur from UFC Fight Night 130

Teymur is fighting Nik Lentz in June now

oops.

Ok, how about Markus Perez
willmma
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Jan. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby themull » Fri May 11, 2018 5:28 am

Roy Nelson
Jon Fitch
Alberto Mina
Karl Robertson
Makwan Amirkhani
themull
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sat May 12, 2018 7:00 am

I see me moving to League A this time. I am gonna do it. I shall play with the big dawgs, dawgs.

Let's do it.

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby JayKoz » Sat May 12, 2018 10:31 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
yoseph wrote:Vitor belfort to finish this thing

:lol: I have a feeling he is going to sleep Machida.
Speedbag hands>Karatepiss

:lol:
JayKoz
The Conor McGregor of MMA Linker (Double Belt Holder Status)
The Conor McGregor of MMA Linker (Double Belt Holder Status)

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Sep. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion (2x) 2018

Postby willmma » Sat May 12, 2018 11:25 pm

Wow, I got 4 finishes tonight. :tup:
willmma
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby dipset52 » Sat May 12, 2018 11:29 pm

willmma wrote:Wow, I got 4 finishes tonight. :tup:

Good shit bro
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun May 13, 2018 1:45 am

JayKoz wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

:lol: :lol:
My squad fell flat too, Jacare and Daley why?
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby PBells » Sun May 13, 2018 10:24 am

Scores have been updated
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sun May 13, 2018 3:20 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
JayKoz wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

:lol: :lol:
My squad fell flat too, Jacare and Daley why?

stopwith the spoilers you cuck

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby philphan » Sun May 13, 2018 4:15 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:I see me moving to League A this time. I am gonna do it. I shall play with the big dawgs, dawgs.

Let's do it.

Hell yeah Frags. Moving on up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Dominick Reyes, Ryan Bader, Volkan Oezdemir and Ryan LaFlare

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby PBells » Tue May 15, 2018 9:30 am

Neil Magny finally has a replacement opponent in UFC n00b Craig White
PBells

Postby PBells » Thu May 17, 2018 5:12 pm

Salim Touahri is injured and a replacement is being sought for Brad Scott. JayKoz will have to pick again :thunder:
PBells

PreviousNext

Return to Official: Signature Betting & Games