Close
Login
Register

Khabib's Coach Has A Message For Joe Rogan And The Haters

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Khabib's Coach Has A Message For Joe Rogan And The Hate

Postby Oldtoby420 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:53 pm

Darklord wrote:Khabib's Moron Coach

Truer words have never been spoken, this guy has been an assclown dick rider since day one. Soon as Khabib gets beat & loses the belt he'll abandon the gravy train to look for the next potential cash grab fighter. Since he has good track record of ditching fighters once they lose rather then helping them get better & back to winning. This guy is garbage as a coach & tbh not even Khabib's real coach he's just dick riding the money train for the time being is all.

AKA would be much better with out em & making DC the head coach at AKA after he retires as a fighter.
"Heh who needs lessons you already bought us black belts!"
-Gumball , The Amazing World of Gumball
Oldtoby420
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby slevin » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:30 pm

Kyamamoto333 wrote:
willis wrote:I was gonna make a thread about Khabib being exposed but knew I might get thrashed. He ain't gonna sit at champ for long.

He's going to be a champ for a long, long time. Get used to it. Played with his food and outstruck a "striker", allegedly. Funny how idiots here slurped on GSPs dick when he jabbed his way past Josh Koscheck but, hold Khabib to some other-worldly expectation. He admitted he knew he could take Iaquinta down at will and wanted to work on his striking - that's how good he is. "Practices" during a championship fight.

Lol funny enough Willis is a huge GSP fan, and thinks he is amazing. When Khabib pretty much pulled a GSP against Iaquinta.
Last edited by slevin on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
Dec 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
Aug 2017 MMALinker Fantasy Fix GP Champion
May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby willmma » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:39 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:
PBells wrote:Joe apologized for his commentary so even he knows he fucked up. Now when all the parrots will stop squawking, that's a different story

:pointup: :tup:

Everyone knows Khabib's weaknesses however 26 have tried and 26 have failed without winning a round. He can certainly be beaten, perhaps by Colin or Tony, but some of these arguments for him being "exposed" and "overrated" are pure hilarity.

True.
Same can be said of Conor's ground game. But he wins because he's been able to impose his game on others.
willmma
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Formerly known as: willmma
June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Jan. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby hawdrigoh » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:50 pm

GoL34fs wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
PBells wrote:Joe apologized for his commentary so even he knows he fucked up. Now when all the parrots will stop squawking, that's a different story

:pointup: :tup:

Everyone knows Khabib's weaknesses however 26 have tried and 26 have failed without winning a round. He can certainly be beaten, perhaps by Colin or Tony, but some of these arguments for him being "exposed" and "overrated" are pure hilarity.

True.
Same can be said of Conor's ground game. But he wins because he's been able to impose his game on others.

Spoiler:
Let me jog your memory.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby blackmetalcarson » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:35 am

Yes, because everyone who noticed the same things he did is a parrot... :roll:
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole

Postby PBells » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:11 am

No, but everyone that repeats his (exaggerated) points verbatim is :P
Currently cutting to Welterweight
ETA: May 20th, 2019
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:48 am

Khabib lost a rnd to MJ. This is a funny thing to say but I bet Gaethje would match up well with Khabib.
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby PainDog » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:37 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:Khabib lost a rnd to MJ. This is a funny thing to say but I bet Gaethje would match up well with Khabib.

Spoiler:
Murtaza Talha Ali

Khabib Time

“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
— Viktor E. Frankl
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby 1098765432 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:08 am

PainDog wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:Khabib lost a rnd to MJ. This is a funny thing to say but I bet Gaethje would match up well with Khabib.

Spoiler:

Apparently NBC universal has been sanctioned here in the states?Can't watch
But this what's crazy.Before I press play you can see will Ferrel doing Harry Carey impression correct?
Literally before I came to the forum I watched the video of the real Harry saying the Cubs would win the world series. :shock:
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby hawdrigoh » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:34 pm

PainDog wrote:

Spoiler:

:lol:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby slevin » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:54 pm

Oldtoby420 wrote:

Truer words have never been spoken, this guy has been an assclown dick rider since day one. Soon as Khabib gets beat & loses the belt he'll abandon the gravy train to look for the next potential cash grab fighter. Since he has good track record of ditching fighters once they lose rather then helping them get better & back to winning. This guy is garbage as a coach & tbh not even Khabib's real coach he's just dick riding the money train for the time being is all.

AKA would be much better with out em & making DC the head coach at AKA after he retires as a fighter.

This is a really bad take, that gym has produced 4 UFC champions. And champions in other organizations. Fitch, and Koscheck were at one point top 5 in the WW division. If it is such a bad gym why would fighters from different countries go to AKA to train, why did AKA produce so many elite fighters?

Edit: I just re-read your post, and you said Javier sucks, and not AKA. Anyways if that is the case then how did he mold so many great fighters, also why would fighters from russia bother going over there, if the coaching sucks?
Last edited by slevin on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
Dec 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
Aug 2017 MMALinker Fantasy Fix GP Champion
May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby blackmetalcarson » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:27 am

slevin wrote:
Oldtoby420 wrote:

This is a really bad take, that gym has produced 4 UFC champions. And champions in other organizations. Fitch, and Koscheck were at one point top 5 in the WW division. If it is such a bad gym why would fighters from different countries go to AKA to train, why did AKA produce so many elite fighters?

You mean elite fighters that pulled out more than I did during high school?
blackmetalcarson

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:08 am

slevin wrote:
Oldtoby420 wrote:

Edit: I just re-read your post, and you said Javier sucks, and not AKA. Anyways if that is the case then how did he mold so many great fighters, also why would fighters from russia bother going over there, if the coaching sucks?

Josh Thomson too. Plus all the Russian dudes who are doing well in the ufc. Islam Makachev for example. AKA has injury issues but its still a top flight camp and the coaches are excellent. Not sure how that's deniable. It has AKA Thailand as well as a umbrella camp they can send people to in order to polish off the striking aspects. Amir Aliakbari was there for ages.

Khabib won 2 rounds against a top 15 guy, whose best aspect is striking, using solely his striking

Anyone please name a single top 15 guy Conor could use only his grappling to win rounds against :lol: :lol: Much less a top 15 guy whose best aspect is striking.

Oh but Khabib got exposed though :tup:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby ALLCAPS_ » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:14 am

If it had been a fighter I liked I would've been annoyed but I was in agreement with Rogan because I'm hyper critical of Khabib. I don't get people defending him with the "he was toying with him" line, champions aren't meant to coast, we slated GSP for far more dominant performances.

In terms of the striking, its true he was landing but again I side with Rogan; Al was static right in front of him and he never looked in danger, nothing Khabib threw looked threatening. Compare that to even guys like Porier or Felder etc. You cant get away with standing in front of guys like that the way Al was standing in front of Khabib.
ALLCAPS_
White Belt
White Belt

Postby blackmetalcarson » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:54 pm

ALLCAPS_ wrote:If it had been a fighter I liked I would've been annoyed but I was in agreement with Rogan because I'm hyper critical of Khabib. I don't get people defending him with the "he was toying with him" line, champions aren't meant to coast, we slated GSP for far more dominant performances.

In terms of the striking, its true he was landing but again I side with Rogan; Al was static right in front of him and he never looked in danger, nothing Khabib threw looked threatening. Compare that to even guys like Porier or Felder etc. You cant get away with standing in front of guys like that the way Al was standing in front of Khabib.

This guy gets it. Of course when you say anything less than absolute praise with any criticism whatsoever, you're just a hater. That's the kind of logic you have to work with here. Welcome to Linker. Look forward to having words put into your mouth when you debate with people.
blackmetalcarson

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion