Close
Login
Register

Tony fuckin pulled out dude

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Tony fuckin pulled out dude

Postby BeastMode209 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:41 pm

They should get the paperwork filled out and go through all the legal motions then meet up in a parking lot with a makeshift octagon and a couple camera's on a Tuesday then meet for drinks at Buffalo Wild Wings after the post fight press conference behind Target. If they ever announce Khabib vs Tony again, automatically assume it will be a different fight.
C-League Fucked Your Mom Team
Cowboy
Signature Bet Record 16(1)-23
-HW- Dana White/Hunt -LHW- Jones -MW- Spider -WW- Diaz//MMFB -LW- Diaz//Cerrone -FW-Notorious//SageNC -BW- Bruce Leeroy/-WBW-/Who fucking cares -FW- Cubby
-FLY- Benavidez

Chuck Bader
Spoiler:
BeastMode209
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby robdogj » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:02 am

El Cucuy flames on McGillicutty

:holy sh*t: :lol:
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby TheMadTitan » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:16 pm

BeastMode209 wrote:They should get the paperwork filled out and go through all the legal motions then meet up in a parking lot with a makeshift octagon and a couple camera's on a Tuesday then meet for drinks at Buffalo Wild Wings after the post fight press conference behind Target. If they ever announce Khabib vs Tony again, automatically assume it will be a different fight.

If they ever make this fight again, they need to have a suspension/fine in the contract for whoever pulls out. You get suspended from competition and get fined :moneybag: :moneybag: Money talks. 4 times in a row this fight has been cancelled. Insanity. Hard to be a fan of either guy after this debacle TBH, but Khabib is so damn good!

Is nobody gonna say it? OK I will:

MAX HITS LIKE A BITCH ok bye
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.

TheMadTitan
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby yaiie » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:02 am

TheMadTitan wrote:
BeastMode209 wrote:They should get the paperwork filled out and go through all the legal motions then meet up in a parking lot with a makeshift octagon and a couple camera's on a Tuesday then meet for drinks at Buffalo Wild Wings after the post fight press conference behind Target. If they ever announce Khabib vs Tony again, automatically assume it will be a different fight.

If they ever make this fight again, they need to have a suspension/fine in the contract for whoever pulls out. You get suspended from competition and get fined :moneybag: :moneybag: Money talks. 4 times in a row this fight has been cancelled. Insanity. Hard to be a fan of either guy after this debacle TBH, but Khabib is so damn good!

Does this kind of stuff happen with other combat sports? I don't watch anything besides MMA so I honestly have no idea. Assuming that It's more of an MMA thing I wonder what's causing it. Over training, incorrect training, a specific discipline that's putting them at greater risk. Maybe the weight cutting? I would say your chances of getting hurt "out of no where" would be greater with wrestling. If you land wrong, one time - Ouch. It doesn't take much. As for sparring I would (hope) that your training partners aren't trying to rip your head off. Head pads or not brain damage is a real thing.
yaiie
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:01 pm

TheMadTitan wrote:

Spoiler:

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion