Close
Login
Register

Nunes ducking Cyborg

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Nunes ducking Cyborg

Postby TheMadTitan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:17 am

I never care that much when Nunes is fighting.

Cyborg is another story, but she's fighting Nunes...

IDK how to feel right now..
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.

Image
User avatar
TheMadTitan
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6293
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: Nunes ducking Cyborg

Postby PainDog » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:48 am

robdogj wrote:Amanda signed a contract

The only problem it's for December - Cyborg wants to be fed a lil' bit sooner

I have to agree w/ Cyborg on this one - fight in Sept


I love how the contract says Cris Cyborg instead of Cristiane Justino Venancio.
Image
Murtaza Talha Ali

Khabib Time

“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
— Viktor E. Frankl
User avatar
PainDog
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 8332
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: Nunes ducking Cyborg

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:07 am

PainDog wrote:
robdogj wrote:Amanda signed a contract

The only problem it's for December - Cyborg wants to be fed a lil' bit sooner

I have to agree w/ Cyborg on this one - fight in Sept


I love how the contract says Cris Cyborg instead of Cristiane Justino Venancio.



Niiice..Maybe she is making shit up..
Image


''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3757
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am

Re: Nunes ducking Cyborg

Postby kezzaman » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:26 am

Apparently Cyborg is a big favourite, all you gambling addicts out there bet something big on Nunes
(i know something most dont)
Image
Image
Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
User avatar
kezzaman
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3402
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 am

Re: Nunes ducking Cyborg

Postby robdogj » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:51 pm

kezzaman wrote:Apparently Cyborg is a big favourite, all you gambling addicts out there bet something big on Nunes
(i know something most dont)
Image

:lol: - Big Plus for having a snatch reference
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
User avatar
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1017
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:59 pm

Re: Nunes ducking Cyborg

Postby robdogj » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:35 pm

this quote from Cyborg about being called out by Nunes is classic:

“It’s the same as someone arriving at your house, knocking at your door and asking you to throw down, and then they say, ‘Wait, I need one year to prepare,’”
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
User avatar
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1017
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:59 pm

Re: Nunes ducking Cyborg

Postby jblaze » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:33 pm

Even if Nunes takes this fight she will turn into a points fighter. Get ready for the jabs and leg kicks LOL.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2338
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:46 am

Re: Nunes ducking Cyborg

Postby philphan » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:00 pm

These two gals could be the biggest female PPV since Ronda with a few other good fights on the card. :cash: :moneybag:
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Israel Adesanya, Adam Wieczorek, Davi Ramos, Karl Roberson, Jake Matthews,Kenan Song

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22243
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: Nunes ducking Cyborg

Postby PBells » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:03 pm

I like Amanda even though she's fallen into the whole new breed of super-cautious, rarely fights, UFC "champions." Cyborg's UFC run has just been annoying as fuck with all of her weird excuses and contract issues, so I hope she sticks to her word and leaves after her next fight.

Apparently Nunes is injured from her last fight and can't make it until December, so UFC either has Cyborg wait until then (realistically there's no one credible in her "division" so what's the harm?) or they have her crush another bantamweight skipping the weight cut.

Or they could just nip this entire thing in the bud and ship WMMA back to Invicta. :idea:
Currently cutting to Welterweight
ETA: May 20th, 2019
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 39341
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Lewis Center, OH
Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: Nunes ducking Cyborg

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:39 pm

PBells wrote:I like Amanda even though she's fallen into the whole new breed of super-cautious, rarely fights, UFC "champions." Cyborg's UFC run has just been annoying as fuck with all of her weird excuses and contract issues, so I hope she sticks to her word and leaves after her next fight.

Apparently Nunes is injured from her last fight and can't make it until December, so UFC either has Cyborg wait until then (realistically there's no one credible in her "division" so what's the harm?) or they have her crush another bantamweight skipping the weight cut.

Or they could just nip this entire thing in the bud and ship WMMA back to Invicta. :idea:



Cyborg has fought twice every year, like most champions do and she just doesn't want to have to wait 6 more months to fight.
Image


''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3757
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am

Re: Nunes ducking Cyborg

Postby PBells » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:46 pm

There’s no one for her to fight that matters
Currently cutting to Welterweight
ETA: May 20th, 2019
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 39341
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Lewis Center, OH
Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: Nunes ducking Cyborg

Postby deadzone » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:57 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
PBells wrote:I like Amanda even though she's fallen into the whole new breed of super-cautious, rarely fights, UFC "champions." Cyborg's UFC run has just been annoying as fuck with all of her weird excuses and contract issues, so I hope she sticks to her word and leaves after her next fight.

Apparently Nunes is injured from her last fight and can't make it until December, so UFC either has Cyborg wait until then (realistically there's no one credible in her "division" so what's the harm?) or they have her crush another bantamweight skipping the weight cut.

Or they could just nip this entire thing in the bud and ship WMMA back to Invicta. :idea:



Cyborg has fought twice every year, like most champions do and she just doesn't want to have to wait 6 more months to fight.


Should have thought about that when she was taking all those damn roids and having to fight in a div where no other women fight.
deadzone
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1248
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:51 pm

Re: Nunes ducking Cyborg

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:00 pm

PBells wrote:There’s no one for her to fight that matters

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 15095
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Nunes ducking Cyborg

Postby robdogj » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:42 pm

I heard this Woman wants some of Cyborg
Image
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
User avatar
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1017
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:59 pm

Re: Nunes ducking Cyborg

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:44 am

deadzone wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
PBells wrote:I like Amanda even though she's fallen into the whole new breed of super-cautious, rarely fights, UFC "champions." Cyborg's UFC run has just been annoying as fuck with all of her weird excuses and contract issues, so I hope she sticks to her word and leaves after her next fight.

Apparently Nunes is injured from her last fight and can't make it until December, so UFC either has Cyborg wait until then (realistically there's no one credible in her "division" so what's the harm?) or they have her crush another bantamweight skipping the weight cut.

Or they could just nip this entire thing in the bud and ship WMMA back to Invicta. :idea:



Cyborg has fought twice every year, like most champions do and she just doesn't want to have to wait 6 more months to fight.


Should have thought about that when she was taking all those damn roids and having to fight in a div where no other women fight.



145 was always the division in which she would compete at.
Image


''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3757
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users