Close
Login
Register

ITS TIME. . .

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: ITS TIME. . .

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:03 pm

NeoNinja wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
NeoNinja wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
niceone, dude. You seem like a proper quality poster. I hope you post more often.

Thanks, I think. Are you being serious, or facetious? I've been screwed over and lied to by enough people that I generally don't trust anybody anymore, and it's so hard to read tone of voice from a text. No offense.. :beer: I need to get better at accepting compliments. So used to bobbin and weavin in the dance of life that I'm not good at takin compliments. We're all a work in progress.

I agree but I was being honest. U think out of the box and that's good.

You should post at least twice in each thread.

:tup: 8)

Spoiler:
EvilGorilla69+1
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby NeoNinja » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:07 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
Spoiler:

I truly appreciate your appreciation and encouragement.

Other obligations with family, business, personal expansion, and other hobbies and research limit how much time can I spend on here. I'm usually on a few times a week, most often during lunch breaks. Sooo many things going nowadays... I just don't have time to read every post, much less comment.

I will comment more often as I see posts and topics that interest me and where I feel I could add something constructive to the conversation. I know I still need to reply on a post re linker's bums from a couple months back. Looking forward to writing that one, but it's going to be a book.. I'm human and I procrastinate sometimes. My bad.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to interacting with you other linkers more. Finding my tribe(s) was one of the my goals for this year. Thanks for welcoming me into the fold and encouraging me to share my thoughts. Fair warning though, most of them will be outside of the box.

Cheers :beer: :cig: :tup:
NeoNinja
White Belt
White Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:14 pm

NeoNinja wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
Spoiler:

I truly appreciate your appreciation and encouragement.

Other obligations with family, business, personal expansion, and other hobbies and research limit how much time can I spend on here. I'm usually on a few times a week, most often during lunch breaks. Sooo many things going nowadays... I just don't have time to read every post, much less comment.

I will comment more often as I see posts and topics that interest me and where I feel I could add something constructive to the conversation. I know I still need to reply on a post re linker's bums from a couple months back. Looking forward to writing that one, but it's going to be a book.. I'm human and I procrastinate sometimes. My bad.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to interacting with you other linkers more. Finding my tribe(s) was one of the my goals for this year. Thanks for welcoming me into the fold and encouraging me to share my thoughts. Fair warning though, most of them will be outside of the box.

Cheers :beer: :cig: :tup:

7 days and 0 posts is not a great stat, though.. :P
EvilGorilla69+1
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby PBells » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:19 am

The transwoman won by unanimous decision. :idea:

The best thing, IMO, is that the promotion is called Mr. Cage. Oh Brazil... :lol:
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby DannyRocktown » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:29 pm

PBells wrote:CHOPPED HIS DICK OFF
CHOPPED HIS DICK OFF
CHOPPED HIS DICK OFF
CHOPPED HIS DICK OFF

~ MMALinker circa 2012

Spoiler:
A penis is just an inverted vagina

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh. My. God. I don't know how PBells kept his sanity.

He would calmly explain the process of having a sex change and everyone would just reply, "DICK CHOPPED OFF BRO!!!"

Absolutely hilarious.

ImageImageImage
DannyRocktown
Admin

Accolades: Feb. 2016 MMALINKER Fantasy B-League Champion

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion