Close
Login
Register

Yoel stealing cuckolds female fans

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Yoel stealing cuckolds female fans

Postby KARHU-III » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:25 pm



SEE YOU SOON BOI

:beer: :beer:

3 min forward
Image
User avatar
KARHU-III
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1733
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:05 pm
Accolades: A Viking more American than Americans

Re: Yoel stealing cuckolds female fans

Postby kezzaman » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:46 am

SEE YOU SOME* BOI
Image
Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
User avatar
kezzaman
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3226
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 am

Re: Yoel stealing cuckolds female fans

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:51 am

we see you playboi

User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2987
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am

Re: Yoel stealing cuckolds female fans

Postby 1098765432 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:51 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:we see you playboi


Perfect position for fish hooks!
Lol when master Ken finally smells his own ass
User avatar
1098765432
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4259
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:57 pm

Re: Yoel stealing cuckolds female fans

Postby Mummra » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:05 pm

love this dude who cares about the fake belt...beat Rockhold..please..
User avatar
Mummra
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3008
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:25 am

Re: Yoel stealing cuckolds female fans

Postby 1098765432 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:35 pm

The ass on that blonde mmmmmmm
Wtf that kid with the fro is that Romero's kid?
Good times
User avatar
1098765432
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4259
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:57 pm

Re: Yoel stealing cuckolds female fans

Postby 320IDAVE » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:37 am

I fucken hate salsa but Yoel stole, his female fans, His soul, his title (weight or not) and his chin today.

The way he went in a chased him down, to finish him off in that round was just glorious. Luke never stood a chance, has no real hands, no chin and inferior grappling to Yoel. He was fucked the moment the fight was announced. Just a terrible match up for luke's penis face.

I enjoyed it.

Mark losing sucks though
User avatar
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6573
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Barcelona

Re: Yoel stealing cuckolds female fans

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:46 am

320IDAVE wrote:I fucken hate salsa but Yoel stole, his female fans, His soul, his title (weight or not) and his chin today.

The way he went in a chased him down, to finish him off in that round was just glorious. Luke never stood a chance, has no real hands, no chin and inferior grappling to Yoel. He was fucked the moment the fight was announced. Just a terrible match up for luke's penis face.

I enjoyed it.

Mark losing sucks though

:lol: :lol:
Curtis Blayde needs to be banned from the UFC what a homo display of faggotry he exhibited. He could have had fight of the night and KO of the night bonuses if he would have kept it standing. So what if he was the one getting KO'ed, now he gets fgt of the night award.
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 13806
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Yoel stealing cuckolds female fans

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:37 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
320IDAVE wrote:I fucken hate salsa but Yoel stole, his female fans, His soul, his title (weight or not) and his chin today.

The way he went in a chased him down, to finish him off in that round was just glorious. Luke never stood a chance, has no real hands, no chin and inferior grappling to Yoel. He was fucked the moment the fight was announced. Just a terrible match up for luke's penis face.

I enjoyed it.

Mark losing sucks though

:lol: :lol:
Curtis Blayde needs to be banned from the UFC what a homo display of faggotry he exhibited. He could have had fight of the night and KO of the night bonuses if he would have kept it standing. So what if he was the one getting KO'ed, now he gets fgt of the night award.




Faggit of the night... :lol:


Faggit of the night .... :lol:


he might get that fag of the year award if he is lucky.....

Although i think that Rashad has his strong thighs wrapped around that trophy.
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2987
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am

Re: Yoel stealing cuckolds female fans

Postby jblaze » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:55 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
320IDAVE wrote:I fucken hate salsa but Yoel stole, his female fans, His soul, his title (weight or not) and his chin today.

The way he went in a chased him down, to finish him off in that round was just glorious. Luke never stood a chance, has no real hands, no chin and inferior grappling to Yoel. He was fucked the moment the fight was announced. Just a terrible match up for luke's penis face.

I enjoyed it.

Mark losing sucks though

:lol: :lol:
Curtis Blayde needs to be banned from the UFC what a homo display of faggotry he exhibited. He could have had fight of the night and KO of the night bonuses if he would have kept it standing. So what if he was the one getting KO'ed, now he gets fgt of the night award.

A win is a win. You must not be a GSP fan I take it.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:46 am

Re: Yoel stealing cuckolds female fans

Postby Lolroflcopter » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:10 pm

You know since this thread was already derailed and we're throwing some hate his way as it is...

FUCK YOU CURTIS! YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!

I'm not typically one for fighter bashing, and I am damn sure not upset at him for winning, but that fucking thumb across the throat shit after he wrestlefucked Hunt for the W was shameful.

Save that for the people you actually knocked out or submitted, you weak bitch. You don't get to do your badass win announcement animation after almost getting slept by Hunt and then taking the easy way out. Fucking bitch move. That's your fighter nick name now to me. Curtis "Bitch Move" Blaydes.

/rantoff
"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."

-Sun-Tzu
User avatar
Lolroflcopter
White Belt
White Belt
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:15 am

Re: Yoel stealing cuckolds female fans

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:12 pm

Lolroflcopter wrote:You know since this thread was already derailed and we're throwing some hate his way as it is...

FUCK YOU CURTIS! YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!

I'm not typically one for fighter bashing, and I am damn sure not upset at him for winning, but that fucking thumb across the throat shit after he wrestlefucked Hunt for the W was shameful.

Save that for the people you actually knocked out or submitted, you weak bitch. You don't get to do your badass win announcement animation after almost getting slept by Hunt and then taking the easy way out. Fucking bitch move. That's your fighter nick name now to me. Curtis "Bitch Move" Blaydes.

/rantoff


nice... I agree.. I called him Curtis Saturday Fever Blaydes, but your nick is much better.

This gesture rubbed me the wrong way as well
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2987
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am

Re: Yoel stealing cuckolds female fans

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:16 pm

Lolroflcopter wrote:You know since this thread was already derailed and we're throwing some hate his way as it is...

FUCK YOU CURTIS! YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!

I'm not typically one for fighter bashing, and I am damn sure not upset at him for winning, but that fucking thumb across the throat shit after he wrestlefucked Hunt for the W was shameful.

Save that for the people you actually knocked out or submitted, you weak bitch. You don't get to do your badass win announcement animation after almost getting slept by Hunt and then taking the easy way out. Fucking bitch move. That's your fighter nick name now to me. Curtis "Bitch Move" Blaydes.

/rantoff

:lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 13806
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Yoel stealing cuckolds female fans

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:36 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Lolroflcopter wrote:You know since this thread was already derailed and we're throwing some hate his way as it is...

FUCK YOU CURTIS! YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!

I'm not typically one for fighter bashing, and I am damn sure not upset at him for winning, but that fucking thumb across the throat shit after he wrestlefucked Hunt for the W was shameful.

Save that for the people you actually knocked out or submitted, you weak bitch. You don't get to do your badass win announcement animation after almost getting slept by Hunt and then taking the easy way out. Fucking bitch move. That's your fighter nick name now to me. Curtis "Bitch Move" Blaydes.

/rantoff

:lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Image




Image
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2987
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am


Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users