Close
Login
Register

Brave 10: The Kingdom Rises

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Brave 10: The Kingdom Rises

Postby PainDog » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:38 am

Looks like a really good card

http://www.arabsmma.com/brave-10-full-f ... nds-title/

10: The Kingdom Rises has now an official, and full fight card confirmed. The Bahrain-based promotion announced on this Monday (22) the 12 fights for the March 2nd event in Amman, Jordan. The program is headlined by the first Featherweight title defense of Elias “Smile” Boudegzdame, who will face the Polish challenger Jakub Kowalewicz.

Besides that, the fight card also counts with four of the biggest Jordanian stars. Welterweight Jarrah Al Selawe looks to keep his undefeated streak at Brave against the newcomer David Bear, from France. In the Lightweight division, Abdul Kareem Al Selwady also seeks his fourth consecutive win against England’s Charlie Leary. Bantamweights Jalal Al Daaja and Nawraz Abzakh face Philippine’s Crisanto Pitpitunge and Brazil’s Michael Deiga-Scheck respectively.

One other major bout confirmed for Brave’s Jordanian debut is the much-anticipated rematch between Mohammad Fakhreddine and Tahar Hadbi. The long-time rivals have been starring one of the hottest antagonisms in the history of the promotion and saw their first encounter inside the cage ending up in a controversial no contest at Brave 9, last November.

Other notable fights include the debut of Ireland’s sensation Dylan “The Nuke” Tuke, facing another newcomer, Sodiq “Super” Yusuff; the first run of South Africa’s Chad “Superman” Hanekom inside the Brave cage, against Russia’s Ikram Aliskerov; and the Bantamweight title contender bout between Brazil’s Felipe Efrain and SBG Ireland’s Frans Mlambo.

Brave 10: The Kingdom Rises marks the promotion’s first show in Jordan, home to some of Brave’s most decorated fighters, and the sixth country to host a Brave Combat Federation event, after Bahrain, Brazil, the United Arab Emirates, India, Kazakhstan, and Mexico.

Brave 10 Full Fight Card:

Featherweight title bout: Jakub Kowalewicz (Poland) vs Elias “Smile” Boudegzdame (Algeria)
Welterweight bout: Jarrah Al Selawe (Jordan) vs David Bear (France)
Lightweight bout: Charlie Leary (UK) vs “The Pride of Palestine” Abdul Kareem Al Selwady (Jordan)
Welterweight bout: Mohammad “The Latest” Fakhreddine (Lebanon) vs Tahar “Fast Hands” Hadbi (France)
Welterweight bout: Pawel Kielek (Poland) vs Tyler Hill (USA)
Bantamweight bout: Felipe Efrain (Brazil) vs Frans Mlambo (Ireland)
Featherweight bout: Dylan “The Nuke” Tuke (Ireland) vs Sodiq “Super” Yusuff (USA)
Bantamweight bout: Jalal Al Daaja (Jordan) vs Crisanto Pitpitunge (Philippines)
Catchweight bout (74kg): Mohammad “The Killer” Ghorabi (Lebanon) vs Gadzhimusa “Deadshot” Gaziev (Russia)
Middleweight bout: Tarek Suleiman (Syria) vs Will Fleury (Ireland)
Bantamweight bout: Nawraz “The Honey Badger” Abzakh (Jordan) vs Michael Deiga-Scheck (Brazil)
Middleweight bout: Chad “Superman” Hanekom (South Africa) vs Ikram Aliskerov (Russia)
Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

“Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.”
Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: Brave 10: The Kingdom Rises

Postby PainDog » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:40 am

To be honest Algerians are on average way harder than Lebanese...
Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

“Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.”
Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:32 am

Interesting mr sir. Sir mr sir. Is it going to be on fite tv free stream as well?

I really enjoyed the first Brave card that they streamed, the most recent one. really showed me a depth of talent I did not know they had. This organization is looking up I think

Thanks for the heads up Paindog sir. Please dont shout at me
Officially 6-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby slevin » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:49 pm

Featherweight title bout: Jakub Kowalewicz (Poland) vs Elias “Smile” Boudegzdame (Algeria)
Welterweight bout: Jarrah Al Selawe (Jordan) vs David Bear (France)
Lightweight bout: Charlie Leary (UK) vs “The Pride of Palestine” Abdul Kareem Al Selwady (Jordan)
Welterweight bout: Mohammad “The Latest” Fakhreddine (Lebanon) vs Tahar “Fast Hands” Hadbi (France)
Welterweight bout: Pawel Kielek (Poland) vs Tyler Hill (USA)
Bantamweight bout: Felipe Efrain (Brazil) vs Frans Mlambo (Ireland)
Featherweight bout: Dylan “The Nuke” Tuke (Ireland) vs Sodiq “Super” Yusuff (USA)
Bantamweight bout: Jalal Al Daaja (Jordan) vs Crisanto Pitpitunge (Philippines)
Catchweight bout (74kg): Mohammad “The Killer” Ghorabi (Lebanon) vs Gadzhimusa “Deadshot” Gaziev (Russia)
Middleweight bout: Tarek Suleiman (Syria) vs Will Fleury (Ireland)
Bantamweight bout: Nawraz “The Honey Badger” Abzakh (Jordan) vs Michael Deiga-Scheck (Brazil)
Middleweight bout: Chad “Superman” Hanekom (South Africa) vs Ikram Aliskerov (Russia)

All fighters you should keep an eye on, especially Jarrah, and Felipe. I will post videos of them on here, but Felipe KO'd Motoya pretty badly in Rizin. Chad Hanekom is a good MW prospect to keep an eye on.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
Dec 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
Aug 2017 MMALinker Fantasy Fix GP Champion
May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby PainDog » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:37 am

I think I am going to try and attend this event.
Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Postby PainDog » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:48 am

Got the tickets :hand1:

Should be good to support the regional MMA organizations
Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:56 am

^^nice one

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby PainDog » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:39 am

Today's the card
Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Postby PainDog » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:21 pm

Great event.

The best crowd I've ever experienced live.

I mean it had everything from hot women, to an الله اكبر chant, a Jordanian woman shouting "let's go Sidney" in supporg of American fighter Sidney Wheeler, and the most sustained energy of any show I've been.

I imagine international football would be even more energetic but I've never attended a match and lack the attention to do so.

There were several finishes. Two of the three most memorable finishes both came by triangle, when the crowd favorite Jarrah Al Silawi choked out David Bear with only seconds remaining in the fight and when Champ Elias finished Jakub Kowalewicz in the fourth round.

The third of the top three memorable stoppages came when Tahar Hadbi finished Mohammad Fakhreddine with strikes.

Great show...and I would definitely go to another Brave show.
Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Postby PainDog » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:23 pm

...Ill add I also met a Palestinian American with a redneck accent looking for weed....and I'm wondering if it was Shaka visiting some relatives :wink:
Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Postby PainDog » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:49 am

ref should have stepped in sooner
Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Postby PainDog » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:35 pm

the main card is up on YouTube

Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Return to MMA Discussion