Close
Login
Register

Canelo vs. GGG 2

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Canelo vs. GGG 2

Postby Shuck » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:29 am

PainDog wrote:
Shuck wrote:Stop it Pain.. neither of those 2 are even close to the red headed robbery orchestrated by the lady boy promotion.

Whit vs Romero 2 should of been a draw at the very least, but a draw I would of been fine with.

Rose beat JJ, it was close sure but you gotta beat the champ, & by the looks of the bar mitvah boys face, it was pretty obvious to see who landed the significant shots.

Conclusion: Whit vs Romero, slight Robbery. BBoy vs Rose, no robbery. Red Headed Cholo vs GGG, ray charles saw that one

Canelo was never hurt, never in any trouble, landed the cleaner shots...it's a great exaggeration that GGG somehow dominated.

On the other hand I don't even like Joanna...she was the most overly hyped fighter since....Ronda Rousey.

People on this very site accused me of being a woman hating racist because I said she was near the top of the greatest strikers in all MMA.

But she should have won the rematch.

Romero nearly killed poor Rob...beat him into a living death...he was basically ready to star in the walking dead ..

There has been a tremendous campaign to slander Canelo probably sponsored by Donald Trump.

Canelo was the face of Brown Pride inspiring little brown boys and girls across the county...and they just couldn't handle it.

GGG was the aggressor, landed more, controlled the ring.. imo he won roughly 8-9 rounds.. come on w/the donald trump conspiracy :lol:

JJ started strong but faded & Rose sealed in the 5th rd, 3-2 & still

Romero definitely agree on that one. Mathematically there is no way whit should/could of won.. had Yoel all the way but worst case a draw
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Postby Jump » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:31 pm

PainDog wrote:Looking forward to Sep. 15 when Canelo will be the first man to beat GGG

As far as slandering Canelo...insinuating that he deliberately ate tainted meat...please see the link below

post2938362.html
Bill

Why Train in Mexico where "tainted beef" runs ramped and has caused you to fail a test before then?
The linker formerly known as 'bringthepain' 2008
Jump
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby Jump » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:37 pm

Fighters are popping hot for stuff they had no idea how because when steroids get made not everything is cleaned and sterilized properly all time and containers get used for multiple different drugs that's why they find trace amounts. Watch balco's
Victor Conte interview with Bill Graham,it's on youtube.I would post but I forgot how and I don't feel like it.
The linker formerly known as 'bringthepain' 2008
Jump
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby philphan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:07 pm

Jump wrote:Fighters are popping hot for stuff they had no idea how because when steroids get made not everything is cleaned and sterilized properly all time and containers get used for multiple different drugs that's why they find trace amounts. Watch balco's
Victor Conte interview with Bill Graham,it's on youtube.I would post but I forgot how and I don't feel like it.

I couldn't find the one with Graham but here he is with Rogan if that helps at all. :cig: :mrgreen:

I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Darren Till, Alexey Kunchenko, Patricky Freire, Magomed Ankalaev,Rafael Lovato
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby hawdrigoh » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:46 pm

stvgabriel wrote:
PainDog wrote:

It's going to happen...

I'm taking Canelo willing to sig bet :hand1:

Of course you’re taking Canelo. If it goes to the judges he’ll never lose.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby PainDog » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:09 am

Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

“Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.”
Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: Now this is a 'Draw' thread

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:33 am

Spoiler:
(---O---) (---O---) (---O---) (---O---) (---O---) (---O---) (---O---) (---O---) (---O---) (---O---)

(---O---) (---O---) (---O---) (---O---) (---O---) (---O---) (---O---) (---O---) (---O---) (---O---)

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby 1098765432 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:45 pm

German Goo Girls II?
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby pithikos » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:08 am

PainDog wrote:
Shuck wrote:Stop it Pain.. neither of those 2 are even close to the red headed robbery orchestrated by the lady boy promotion.

Whit vs Romero 2 should of been a draw at the very least, but a draw I would of been fine with.

Rose beat JJ, it was close sure but you gotta beat the champ, & by the looks of the bar mitvah boys face, it was pretty obvious to see who landed the significant shots.

Conclusion: Whit vs Romero, slight Robbery. BBoy vs Rose, no robbery. Red Headed Cholo vs GGG, ray charles saw that one

Canelo was never hurt, never in any trouble, landed the cleaner shots...it's a great exaggeration that GGG somehow dominated.

On the other hand I don't even like Joanna...she was the most overly hyped fighter since....Ronda Rousey.

People on this very site accused me of being a woman hating racist because I said she was near the top of the greatest strikers in all MMA.

But she should have won the rematch.

Romero nearly killed poor Rob...beat him into a living death...he was basically ready to star in the walking dead ..

There has been a tremendous campaign to slander Canelo probably sponsored by Donald Trump.

Canelo was the face of Brown Pride inspiring little brown boys and girls across the county...and they just couldn't handle it.

lol you dont watch much boxing do you. Fighting for 20 seconds each round getting outstruck dont win you fights because you didnt get hurt.
ImageImage
pithikos
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:07 am

When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby philphan » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:33 pm

This fight will be fun again. The guys threw down the first time, no dancing around. I love good fights. :hand2:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Darren Till, Alexey Kunchenko, Patricky Freire, Magomed Ankalaev,Rafael Lovato
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby abcd » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:08 am

Shuck wrote:
PainDog wrote:
Shuck wrote:Canelo sold his red headed soul to the devil soon as he signed w/that crooked trani delahoya.

Listening to him speak post fight, talking about how he thought he won, made me gage.

GGG knows he will need a finish, since golden lady boys has the judging n their pockets.. this one should get messy :beer:

There have been plenty of worse decisions that have been applauded by the masses such as Joanna vs. Rose 2 and Whittaker vs. Romero 2

Stop it Pain.. neither of those 2 are even close to the red headed robbery orchestrated by the lady boy promotion.

Idk, looks dont tell the whole story, jj had so many fights she cuts/bruises easy ala diaz bros

.I wana see JJ rose 3 in 5 years when rose game is on tape like jj has been for years
abcd
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Accolades: May 2018 MMALinker C-League Champion

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:57 am

MMA fighters predict who will win....

Colby Covington: Canelo. He’s on that tainted Mexican meat.

:lol:
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby PainDog » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:49 am

The end of Golovkin's undefeated record
Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

“Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.”
Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby PainDog » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:09 am

Close fight and Canelo got a well deserved win :hand1:

With that said the GGG had the best round of the fight...in I think round 10.

But overall I think Canelo legitimately deserved the win.
Last edited by PainDog on Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion