Close
Login
Register

Joana - former champ has a new excuse up her sleeve

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Joana - former champ has a new excuse up her sleeve

Postby willis » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:09 pm

Joanna does not have a lot of holes in her game and anyone basing her loss on that is kind of missing her entire career in fighting. Joanna has a ton of experience and been in quite a few fights. The only holes I've noticed in her game at all was a lack of grappling offense and a weak chin, the latter something that has never cost her a fight until now. Lets be respectful here, the girl has accumulated 88 fights total to this day from muay thai, to kickboxing to mma. She's just suffering from a lil CTE.
ImageImage
1-0 sigbets
willis
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: May 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby dipset52 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:19 am

I hate joanna
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:32 am

She needs to move up to 125 asap. The weight cut for her is crazy

She lost because Rose kicked the shit out of her though. Not because of the weight cut and she did tap, denying it still is quite weak.

Give her the winner of Maria Romero Borella (12-4, 1-0 in the ufc) vs Kaitlyn Cookigan (9-1, 2-1 in the ufc) for hey flyweight debut. Or potentially someone like Joanne Calderwood or Justine "shit happens" Kish
Officially 6-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:31 pm

dipset52 wrote:I hate joanna

:lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:14 pm

Joana doing her ting again

Former Champ wrote:“The preparations took place very often, but I am very focused,” she told Polsat Sport. “I devote every free moment to regeneration, proper nutrition and training. I know that in sports, I win and lose, and I know that my last fight did not go my way, because people from my team failed me.”

I don't even know what the fuck she is talking about. .. .

Former Champ wrote:“Many people asked me if I change coaches, club … My answer was ‘no’ because my coaches did their best to be in the best possible shape. The doctor, who had a big impact on how I felt 30 hours before the fight, failed. People who are not in sports, in which you need to watch this weight, do not know what it’s eating. It often has negative effects on our health and even life. I am asking for patience, just like I have to wait for the day when I will receive a straw weight belt.

de fuck happened....? Did the 'doctor' give Jo - the former champ, spicy food or something...?

Did little Jo-Jo have a tamy ache..?

Why did she wait till she had only 14 hours to attempt to cut 15 pounds...? Is she looney..?

Former Champ wrote:“Man, I felt so bad, I had to cut 15 pounds in 14 hours; I did it in 14 hours.

“I think Perfecting Athletes couldn’t believe that I did that. I start my weight cut at 5 pm on Thursday and I was on weight five minutes before 11 am on Friday, so it was a miracle. I was praying to God for this miracle. And it happened. I took this mentally. I was crying, I was so weak but I believed it. I said to one of the Perfecting Athletes team, ‘Hey, it’s a shame for a champion to not make her weight’, and then I made it — a thing I couldn’t believe.”

“After the weigh-ins, I had only fluids and I went to bed because I took just two 15-minute naps during the weight cut.

“The thing is, my legs got numb after I woke up. I said to my doctor, ‘Hey, my legs are numb’, and she said, ‘nothing to worry about, we’re going to hydrate you more’ and ‘you’re going to be fine’.

“But the next day, I felt the same and thought the most crazy things. I took the fight mentally. I wanted to go into the fight and push away all of the worries.”

loooney loooney

Former Champ wrote:“They were like family, you know. I trusted them so much and I paid the ultimate cost for someone’s mistake,” she said. “They agreed with me. We sat and talked on Monday after the fight and they agreed with me that they made a mistake, but I paid the ultimate price.”

“I was light in this camp,” Jedrzejczyk continued when asked what mistake had been made by Perfecting Athletes.

“I was like 127 on the Friday and Saturday a week before the fight. We were planning to get me to 125 by Tuesday, but my weight went up on Sunday to 130 and I couldn’t drop the weight for three or four days. I did everything that I could, and it’s their mistake. I started my weight cut with the limit at 130, so it was almost impossible to make that weight.”

They were like family, you know...? And they made a mistake.... So I fired them

I think she had her period ...... and she is being unfair with those people
EvilGorilla69+1
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:18 pm

^^ τεστιφιεδ

γκονα τατς δε σκάι.. τιλ δε ντέι άι ντάι.. άι αμ γκόνα τέστιφαϊ.
EvilGorilla69+1
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby pithikos » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:22 am

Joanna may have said a lot of dumb shit and made excuses but she is no Ronda. She didnt vanish from the sport, instead she is running her mouth every in every mic she sees and coming back for more believing that it was a fluke she lost. Thats one arrogant competitive bitch there and not an entitled quitting crybaby like Ronda.
Im actually pumped to see if Rose can do it again. I think this one is going to be a war.
ImageImage
pithikos
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby hawdrigoh » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:24 am

pithikos wrote:Joanna may have said a lot of dumb shit and made excuses but she is no Ronda. She didnt vanish from the sport, instead she is running her mouth every in every mic she sees and coming back for more believing that it was a fluke she lost. Thats one arrogant competitive bitch there and not an entitled quitting crybaby like Ronda.
Im actually pumped to see if Rose can do it again. I think this one is going to be a war.

Yeah Joanna's acting like a complete idiot but I guess at the very least she didn't quit the sport or hide behind a pillow.

Rematch should be fun. Rose :heart:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
5th Professional Linker Victory
5th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby PBells » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:22 am

Hoping Joanna gets put out cold and is stretchered out of the octagon convulsing. I'm going to record that and e-mail to her and her entire family once a week.

Try to dismiss that one, bitch
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion