Close
Login
Register

Colby Bitch Move Covington

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Colby Bitch Move Covington

Postby Shasto » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:07 am

TFlock wrote:
Shasto wrote:Werdum's the cowered here. He picks fights with much smaller men... and this time he used a weapon. I'm glad Colby is pressing charges.

How would you feel if a big HW like Werdum hurled a boomerang at your face for some shit you talked here on linker?

He actually gets in real fights with fellow heavyweights. Everyone that’s been running their mouth has been smaller than him. Tough to find dudes that aren’t when he weighs 250 pounds.

Colby is the bitch

Werdum used a weapon on an unarmed smaller opponent. Colby's not the bitch.
Shasto
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Shuck » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:24 am

Shasto wrote:
TFlock wrote:
Shasto wrote:Werdum's the cowered here. He picks fights with much smaller men... and this time he used a weapon. I'm glad Colby is pressing charges.

How would you feel if a big HW like Werdum hurled a boomerang at your face for some shit you talked here on linker?

He actually gets in real fights with fellow heavyweights. Everyone that’s been running their mouth has been smaller than him. Tough to find dudes that aren’t when he weighs 250 pounds.

Colby is the bitch

Colby was moon walking quicker than MJ, verdum had a stick in his hand & tossed it.. can't believe there would ever be the day where I'm defending Verdum but he is certainly not the bitch in this situation.

The guy who ran his mouth & then pressed charges for having a stick thrown at him :lol: is certainly the bitch here.

UFC sent Colby home on the 1st flight, if Lorenzo was still in charge while a fighter nearly sabotaged his main event for something like that Colby would prob be buried on ufc fight pass for the next couple of yrs

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Postby TFlock » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:39 pm

Shasto wrote:
TFlock wrote:

Colby is the bitch

You have to admit that it was fucking hilarious and Werdum never fails to come up with some great LOL’s

The funny face
The kick to Travis Browne
The kick to Edmond tarverdyan
The “cock guy” comments about Overeem
The altercation with Tony Ferguson
The altercation with Colby Covington

What am I missing? I’m sure there’s more. Werdum is a fucking beauty
October B League Fantasy Team
Tony Ferguson
Dominick Reyes
Andre Fialho
Michael Johnson

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby J D » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:03 pm

JTuck34 wrote: Say what you want, but Chody Garbrandt would have only taken .5 seconds to go full retard and let werdum bang bro.

:lol: :lol: so true
Urijah Faber wrote:People don’t understand because they’re not fucking world-class fighters. When you’re at world championship level, you’re fighting other guys who are at a world championship level. So, you know, Dana White wants to say something? Let’s see him get in there and fight. Let’s see him fight somebody who’s a championship fighter and let’s see how many punches he throws in a round. Things change when you’re fighting the best guys in the world.
J D

Accolades: 2017-2018 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
2016-2017 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
I am Canadian

Postby Shuck » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:40 pm

TFlock wrote:
Shasto wrote:
TFlock wrote:

Colby is the bitch

You have to admit that it was fucking hilarious and Werdum never fails to come up with some great LOL’s

The funny face
The kick to Travis Browne
The kick to Edmond tarverdyan
The “cock guy” comments about Overeem
The altercation with Tony Ferguson
The altercation with Colby Covington

What am I missing? I’m sure there’s more. Werdum is a fucking beauty

welp its official, I can now never hate on verdum ever again.. he just trolled the fuck out of colby on his ig :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bboac5UHEr7/

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Postby TFlock » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:32 pm

Hahaha maybe he will bring a boomerang to the cage :lol:
October B League Fantasy Team
Tony Ferguson
Dominick Reyes
Andre Fialho
Michael Johnson

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby philphan » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:16 pm

TFlock wrote:Hahaha maybe he will bring a boomerang to the cage :lol:

:lol: He should at least get a boomerang necklace that he can wear and take off before he fights. Great idea tflock. :star:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Dominick Reyes, Ryan Bader, Volkan Oezdemir and Ryan LaFlare

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:29 pm

J D wrote:
JTuck34 wrote: Say what you want, but Chody Garbrandt would have only taken .5 seconds to go full retard and let werdum bang bro.

:lol: :lol: so true

:lol:

that dude is so angry.. It makes my day watching him acting out

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:31 pm

Mazerunner wrote:
Shuck wrote:He actually gets in real fights with fellow heavyweights. Everyone that’s been running their mouth has been smaller than him. Tough to find dudes that aren’t when he weighs 250 pounds.

Colby is the bitch

https://media.giphy.com/media/ORTPDqxMQD4I/200.gif

interesting

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:33 pm

editing shit out doesnt seem to really work, either.

War Linker..

or what is left from Linker.

''

EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby slevin » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:31 pm

LOL, Colby Cheese gets son'd by Benson! :lol:
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
Dec 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
Aug 2017 MMALinker Fantasy Fix GP Champion
May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby philphan » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:49 pm

Colby Covington calls Fabricio Werdum a filthy animal, says Tyron Woodley is ‘ducking’ him

After pressing charges against former UFC heavyweight champion Fabricio Werdum after a minor physical altercation in Sydney, Australia last month, welterweight standout Colby Covington is still happy to tease the Brazilian.

Covington, who has come under fire for his recent remarks against Brazil, called Brazilians ‘filthy animals’ on his social media feed. Covington specifically targeted Werdum, who is expected to appear in court later this month after being caught throwing a boomerang at the American.

“Brazil is a dump,” Covington replied to a fan. “And all of those filthy animals, especially Fabricio Werdum... You wanna fight me, you gotta fight me in the cage. I’m a prize fighter - I’m not fighting on the street like a street thug.”

Covington also targeted UFC welterweight champ Tyron Woodley, who he claims is ‘ducking’ him for allegedly turning a fight down at UFC 219 on Dec. 30.

“Tyron Woodley wanted to fight December 30th, but he wanted to fight a lightweight - Nate Diaz. I’m ready. They offered him the fight but he’s getting cold feet now. He doesn’t wanna fight ‘Chaos’ Colby Covington.”

Covington then went on to claim that he took Woodley’s ‘soul’ in a sparring session at American Top Team.

“Tyron’s ducking me, man. He’s scared. He felt my pressure, he felt what I did to him in the gym. I took his soul.”

“Make sure you all know Tyron Woodley ducked me on Dec. 30. I was ready to fight him on a short camp, but he doesn’t wanna fight me. He’s scared, he wants to say he’s got a hurt shoulder, but really, he’s got a hurt vagina. We’re gonna fight, me and Tyron Woodley. He’s got my belt. That’s my belt, and he’s keeping it warm for me.”

Covington, 29, is on a five-fight win streak and last fought at UFC Fight Night 119, where he beat Demian Maia via unanimous decision in the co-main event. The controversial fighter is currently ranked at No. 3 in the official UFC welterweight rankings.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Dominick Reyes, Ryan Bader, Volkan Oezdemir and Ryan LaFlare

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby mikalianenkomedov » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:15 pm

Funny enough, Colby has a DUI and fleeing police on his record as well as an assault charge that resulted from someone talking shit to him and him not being able to handle it even though he started the argument.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindbeaver ... lby_c.html

The police report says Waleanalu Arquette, 23, of Corvallis was walking with a friend on Northwest 14th Street when “some men in front of them’’ began calling them names.

Arquette said he responded, and one of the men punched him twice in the face.

Arquette’s friend, 21-year-old Kenn Asato of Corvallis, was punched in the eye.

Police later interviewed Covington and determined that he threw the punches that hit Arquette
It was a situation where he was also getting a clean start of sorts because he had an unseemly incident at Iowa in August, 2008, where he was arrested for DUI and eluding police trying to race back to his apartment in his car.

Covington’s blood-alcohol level was 0.255, more than three times the legal limit of 0.08.

After the DUI arrest, Covington was suspended from the Iowa program.

Glad people have stopped talking about him lol
Formerly known as Mikal.

= = =
Twitter: @MikalMMA
= = =
ImageMOTHER RUSSIA MMA NEVER DIEImage
mikalianenkomedov
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby robdogj » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:03 pm

“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:15 pm

robdogj wrote:

Fuck Colby his sister is hot!

Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion