Close
Login
Register

Dear BJ

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Dear BJ

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sun May 12, 2019 9:13 pm

jblaze wrote:. He needs to fight CM Punk,then a few more celebrity wonnabees and then retire. .

BJ Penn has a highly respectable UFC record of 11 wins - 12 losses and 2 Draws

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched 2 a kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar,while attemting an Ude-garami & a keylock,switch to Gyaku ude-garami & a reverse keylock & get that sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and u win by reverse arm entanglement''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Postby jjmmajkd » Sun May 12, 2019 11:11 pm

I think BJ would do well in a Hawaii based promotion.
jjmmajkd
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: First "Guess da Linka" Champion
WAG Champion
First Video Mod
Served on the front lines during the "Asian Invasion"
Made the Zuffa Video Threads
Banned 6RANDON1POSEY9

Postby TFlock » Sun May 12, 2019 11:32 pm

It’s just getting sadder and sadder. He clearly needs the money. :-(
June A League Fantasy Team
Henry Cejudo
Demian Maia
Donald Cerrone
Robbie Lawler
Mike Shipman

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Jan/Feb 2019 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Mar. 2019 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sun May 12, 2019 11:56 pm

Fuck this shit. Getting outstruck by clay guida and knocked on your ass. I can't do this anymore.
KingOfPancrase
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby hawdrigoh » Mon May 13, 2019 12:20 am

Dear BJ,

I'd like to apologize for various members of the Linker community. It's times like this when testicular fortitude is truly measured. Not surprisingly, your reading is off the fucking charts.

No matter what we will always have your back. We'll leave a light on so you'll always know where home is.

Love always,

Linker

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory

Postby Legionarivs » Mon May 13, 2019 1:03 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:Dear BJ,

I'd like to apologize for various members of the Linker community. It's times like this when testicular fortitude is truly measured. Not surprisingly, your reading is off the fucking charts.

No matter what we will always have your back. We'll leave a light on so you'll always know where home is.

Love always,

Linker

It's good we have you around Hawdrigoh, without your diplomacy no fighter would ever post on here. Without you, linkers like yours truly would continue to victimise the BJ's of this planet. Without any limitation whatsoever.

Oh blessed Hawdrigoh, praise be upon you!
Legionarivs
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby hawdrigoh » Mon May 13, 2019 1:13 pm

Legionarivs wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:Dear BJ,

Love always,

Linker

It's good we have you around Hawdrigoh, without your diplomacy no fighter would ever post on here. Without you, linkers like yours truly would continue to victimise the BJ's of this planet. Without any limitation whatsoever.

Oh blessed Hawdrigoh, praise be upon you!

They wouldn't know how much we care if we didn't tell them :heart:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat May 18, 2019 2:04 am

Dear BJ,

I know we are both old AF (40yrs) old but you still have "it" and by it I mean the skills to beat anyone in the 1st round. I know you like to give the fans a show but you are 40 years old and need to make another run. We all saw Clay take the easy way out while he grinded out a decision after you pieced up his face in the 1st rnd. Clay was so scared he wouldn't listen to his corner and go for the finish because he knew if he took his head out between your thighs that he would have to actually fight and get knocked out.

Sincerely,
Your biggest fan. . .
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sat May 18, 2019 6:37 am

DeceptaCon wrote:Dear BJ,

I know we are both old AF (40yrs) old but you still have "it" and by it I mean the skills to beat anyone in the 1st round. I know you like to give the fans a show but you are 40 years old and need to make another run. We all saw Clay take the easy way out while he grinded out a decision after you pieced up his face in the 1st rnd. Clay was so scared he wouldn't listen to his corner and go for the finish because he knew if he took his head out between your thighs that he would have to actually fight and get knocked out.

Sincerely,
Your biggest fan. . .

I have been saying it for ages... BJ needs to move up to WW and have a fight with CM Punk. Then give him Jackson , the reporter...

then 2 more cans.... BJJ - no striking - no gas tank, cans. .....

then give him a contender again

BJ Penn has a highly respectable UFC record of 11 wins - 12 losses and 2 Draws

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched 2 a kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar,while attemting an Ude-garami & a keylock,switch to Gyaku ude-garami & a reverse keylock & get that sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and u win by reverse arm entanglement''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Postby hawdrigoh » Sat May 18, 2019 11:01 pm

Dear BJ,

Straight from the mecca of MMA news.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/matt-serra-weighs-in-on-bj-penns-fighting-future-following-ufc-237/

I’m not sitting here saying he should retire. It’s not like he’s getting destroyed, and it looked like he was having a great time, as far as leading up to it. And he did look good in the beginning, you know?

We can't wait for whatever's next. It's always a perfect day when we think of you making the walk again.

Love always,

Linker

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion