Close
Login
Register

Upcoming ONE FC events

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

Postby slevin » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:02 pm

PainDog wrote:Belingon vs. Fernades was competitive...I was for Belingon but honestly felt Bibiano won.

Me too, I think bibi wins if they do a trilogy. Kevin had no combinations. I remember hearing the commentators saying that Kevin's strategy was to go to the body and he kept missing with jabs. And never look to land a left hook or a straight to the body. It seems like kevin only knows how to be explosive and spin like a wild man. Definitely fun to watch but even in the 4th where he hurt Bibi. He was missing and no where in range to get him.
slevin
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
Aug. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy Fix GP Champion
May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion
Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby PainDog » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:42 am

Juiced up 250lbs Vera does look impressive regardless of competition level.
Murtaza Talha Ali

Khabib Time

“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
— Viktor E. Frankl
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby philphan » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:11 pm

PainDog wrote:Juiced up 250lbs Vera does look impressive regardless of competition level.

Yeah he did look good against that Italian Can. It would be interesting to see how he did vs top 15 UFC now. That co main event was fucking awesome. Action packed.
I'm so fucking high.

Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Jon Jones, Amanda Nunes. Charles Oliveira, Thiago Santos

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby philphan » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:14 pm

I'm so fucking high.

Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby philphan » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:19 pm

I'm so fucking high.

Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Postby slevin » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:26 pm

PainDog wrote:Juiced up 250lbs Vera does look impressive regardless of competition level.

I didnt see the other fights before Nakashima vs Raimondo. I thought Nakashima looked good, and may be the next ONE WW champion. Were the fights prior to Nakashima's good?
slevin

Survivor

Postby PainDog » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:30 pm

slevin wrote:

I didnt see the other fights before Nakashima vs Raimondo. I thought Nakashima looked good, and may be the next ONE WW champion. Were the fights prior to Nakashima's good?

I have only seen the main event
Murtaza Talha Ali

Khabib Time

“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
— Viktor E. Frankl
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby KARHU-III » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:46 pm

PainDog wrote:
slevin wrote:

I have only seen the main event

Warms my heart that an old legend such as Vera still is active kicking ass and gets recognition. Tell you what Vera has a vicious left hook/straight. He keeps finishing his opponents with that. His speed and reaction time also surprises me. :beer:
KARHU-III
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: A Viking more American than Americans

Postby slevin » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:27 pm

What do my fellow ONE Championshipers think of ONE signing Sage. Part of me was excited at first, but then I was like I really dont care about Sage's fights. What do you guys think?
slevin

Survivor

Postby PainDog » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:28 pm

slevin wrote:What do my fellow ONE Championshipers think of ONE signing Sage. Part of me was excited at first, but then I was like I really dont care about Sage's fights. What do you guys think?

I don't care about Sage...though I am kind of curious how jacked he is going to be when he is free from drug testing.
Murtaza Talha Ali

Khabib Time

— Viktor E. Frankl
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:15 pm

PainDog wrote:
slevin wrote:What do my fellow ONE Championshipers think of ONE signing Sage. Part of me was excited at first, but then I was like I really dont care about Sage's fights. What do you guys think?

I don't care about Sage...though I am kind of curious how jacked he is going to be when he is free from drug testing.

I think its a real good move for one. I am not the biggest fan of Sage nor do I really care about him in general like you all said. However I do think he embodies the martial arts spirit of respect and competition that one is going for. Also he is young and very active on social media which is big for one plus he has a striking background which one seems to prefer.

It really does nothing to move my jimmy but its a sound investment on ones part i think.

They need to bring him in real slowly though. If they put him in with the fellow mmmmmmmuricans like Mguire and James Nakishima or someone like Thani or Sapo he is going to get pimp smoked really hard.

Nothing against Sage but seeing Sapo headkick him onto the astral plane would not be a horrible thing to see in 2019 :tup: :pointdown:

Spoiler:

or :pointdown:

Spoiler:

or :pointdown:

Spoiler:

And just for fun

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby PainDog » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:02 pm

Tomorrow

Murtaza Talha Ali

Khabib Time

— Viktor E. Frankl
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Postby PainDog » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:06 am

anyone going to watch ONE today?
Murtaza Talha Ali

Khabib Time

— Viktor E. Frankl
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Postby slevin » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:43 am

Vitaly Bigdash with a nice win. Dont about a trilogy, he can beat Aung La, if he actually fights. I think Ataides is more deserving than him.
slevin

Survivor

Postby PainDog » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:51 am

Bigdash looked impressive.

I think he could beat Aung La N Sang...except maybe not in Myanmar
Murtaza Talha Ali

Khabib Time

— Viktor E. Frankl
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion