Close
Login
Register

Korean Zombie is back and wants to get his dick sucked

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Korean Zombie is back and wants to get his dick sucked

Postby DanQuinnsKnockoutJab » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:54 pm

Lmfao
DanQuinnsKnockoutJab
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby robdogj » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:59 pm

Shuck wrote:
ebickmeyer wrote:
robdogj wrote:this seemed like a good place to put this tweet

so Frankie is running from the Zombie? WTF? What happened to MMA when dudes liked to fight other dudes for Glory & the ability to talk mad shit?

Something has gone wrong with Frank. I don't know if he's got his head in the game. I think it might be up his own arse now.

did Frankie say something? seemed back to norm w/that ass whoopn on Cub.. never heard or seen him back down, why are we hating on em

Then Frankie should take the advice from Iron Mike Tyson
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Shuck » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:29 pm

robdogj wrote:
Shuck wrote:
ebickmeyer wrote:
robdogj wrote:this seemed like a good place to put this tweet

so Frankie is running from the Zombie? WTF? What happened to MMA when dudes liked to fight other dudes for Glory & the ability to talk mad shit?

Something has gone wrong with Frank. I don't know if he's got his head in the game. I think it might be up his own arse now.

did Frankie say something? seemed back to norm w/that ass whoopn on Cub.. never heard or seen him back down, why are we hating on em

Then Frankie should take the advice from Iron Mike Tyson

lmao what contract :lol: .. do you have a copy on hand?

calln out the dude who fought most of his career 2 weight classes above what he should of, took on the best of the best.. and now he's scared :lol:

forgot how much I missed this place & this standup comedy
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Postby robdogj » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:39 pm

Shuck wrote:calln out the dude who fought most of his career 2 weight classes above what he should of, took on the best of the best.. and now he's scared

well this is the 2nd time The Korean Zombie has called out Frankie - if homie isn't scared, then he should fight him - this fight makes sense
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Shuck » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:22 pm

robdogj wrote:
Shuck wrote:calln out the dude who fought most of his career 2 weight classes above what he should of, took on the best of the best.. and now he's scared

well this is the 2nd time The Korean Zombie has called out Frankie - if homie isn't scared, then he should fight him - this fight makes sense

i like the matchup but frankie is pretty much guaranteed next in line if Max wins, jumping at this matchup right now doesn't make much sense if any for em.

the man is at the tail end of his career, should worry about his fam not the #8 guy calln him out.. he needs to make calculated moves, he proved himself throughout his career, his resume should speak for itself.

but again, regarding matchups, if Ortega wins, this could very well go down

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby ebickmeyer » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:22 pm

Shuck wrote:
robdogj wrote:

i like the matchup but frankie is pretty much guaranteed next in line if Max wins, jumping at this matchup right now doesn't make much sense if any for em.

the man is at the tail end of his career, should worry about his fam not the #8 guy calln him out.. he needs to make calculated moves, he proved himself throughout his career, his resume should speak for itself.

I think with Frankie's past title shot letdowns such as against Aldo twice and his more recent loss in a title contendership bout. The guy should be kind of a gatekeeper at this point. I mean he is getting older and may not have as much pep in his step as he used to. Just put him in there with a couple more guys and if he beats them give him another shot.
3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 12-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
ebickmeyer
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: April 2017 MMALinker C-League Fantasy Champion

Postby Shuck » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:41 pm

ebickmeyer wrote:
Shuck wrote:
robdogj wrote:

I think with Frankie's past title shot letdowns such as against Aldo twice and his more recent loss in a title contendership bout. The guy should be kind of a gatekeeper at this point. I mean he is getting older and may not have as much pep in his step as he used to. Just put him in there with a couple more guys and if he beats them give him another shot.

the thing is there is no other clear #1 contender ahead of him, aldo & stephens are the other options and both of them lost to Max.. so unless Ortega wins then Frankie is pretty much the guy, again would make no sense to jump at another matchup until he finds out what happens Sat Night.. we seem to have a short memory, he just took on Ortega on short notice & everyone was saying how that was a silly move on his part w/a guaranteed title shot lined up.. so a few months ago the talk was his balls are too big for his own good & now we are talkn about it being the other way around on here?.. come on fellas, lets show a bit of respect when its due.

Spoiler:
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby ebickmeyer » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:08 pm

Shuck wrote:
ebickmeyer wrote:
Shuck wrote:
robdogj wrote:

the thing is there is no other clear #1 contender ahead of him, aldo & stephens are the other options and both of them lost to Max.. so unless Ortega wins then Frankie is pretty much the guy, again would make no sense to jump at another matchup until he finds out what happens Sat Night.. we seem to have a short memory, he just took on Ortega on short notice & everyone was saying how that was a silly move on his part w/a guaranteed title shot lined up.. so a few months ago the talk was his balls are too big for his own good & now we are talkn about it being the other way around on here?.. come on fellas, lets show a bit of respect when its due.

I would just like to see guys like Zabit and Bektic get the push and end up fighting guys like Frankie. He's definitely had his time and it's time to see if he has to pass the torch. I don't think he quite has enough momentum to be facing competition ahead of him yet.

ebickmeyer
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Shuck » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:32 pm

Looks like Edgar has accepted the Zombie callout.. he was a tad banged up & was clearly waiting to see how this wknd played out

For any links that doubted the size of this man's balls, shame on you, but we forgive you for your sins my children

Spoiler:
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby ebickmeyer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:15 pm

Shuck wrote:Looks like Edgar has accepted the Zombie callout.. he was a tad banged up & was clearly waiting to see how this wknd played out

For any links that doubted the size of this man's balls, shame on you, but we forgive you for your sins my children

Should I walk through town square naked while a nun shouts shame at me and people throw shit at me?

ebickmeyer
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Shuck » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:11 pm

ebickmeyer wrote:
Shuck wrote:Looks like Edgar has accepted the Zombie callout.. he was a tad banged up & was clearly waiting to see how this wknd played out

Should I walk through town square naked while a nun shouts shame at me and people throw shit at me?

Just dissapointed is all E2theBick...

but since you offered :smile:

Spoiler:
I liked your hair longer :angel:

Spoiler:
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion