Close
Login
Register

Urzędnik: Joanna Jędrzejczyk Wojna Wóz!!!

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Urzędnik: Joanna Jędrzejczyk Wojna Wóz!!!

Postby Shuck » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:47 pm

mmafan559 wrote:
Shuck wrote:Your boy couldn't finish a prayer..

Spoiler:
Image

Rose Era coming :heart:

reported for being a bellend in a war wagon
Image


my bad dude, didn't mean to crash the barmitzvah bash, i'm outty :beer:

Spoiler:
Image
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
User avatar
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6350
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Swamp Forests of Dirty Jerzy
Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Re: Urzędnik: Joanna Jędrzejczyk Wojna Wóz!!!

Postby philphan » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:47 am

Image
I'm so fucking high.

Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Jon Jones, Amanda Nunes. Charles Oliveira, Thiago Santos


300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22409
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: Urzędnik: Joanna Jędrzejczyk Wojna Wóz!!!

Postby mmafan559 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:48 pm

Image
Join https://discord.gg/tTqYyMc on fight nights.
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.
I have over 3,000 likes on Sherdog.
Image
176.6
BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.

Nate Diaz wrote:I've got real training partners. Top 10 fighters. Top 10 boxers. Top 10 jiu-jitsu guys. Top 10 kickboxers. You're playing touch butt with that dork in the park.

Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time
User avatar
mmafan559
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8972
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Re: Urzędnik: Joanna Jędrzejczyk Wojna Wóz!!!

Postby mmafan559 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:29 pm

Image
Join https://discord.gg/tTqYyMc on fight nights.
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.
I have over 3,000 likes on Sherdog.
Image
176.6
BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.

Nate Diaz wrote:I've got real training partners. Top 10 fighters. Top 10 boxers. Top 10 jiu-jitsu guys. Top 10 kickboxers. You're playing touch butt with that dork in the park.

Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time
User avatar
mmafan559
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8972
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Re: Urzędnik: Joanna Jędrzejczyk Wojna Wóz!!!

Postby philphan » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:45 pm

mmafan559 wrote:Image

War JJ. Come to chat man, we miss you.
I'm so fucking high.

Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Jon Jones, Amanda Nunes. Charles Oliveira, Thiago Santos


300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22409
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: Urzędnik: Joanna Jędrzejczyk Wojna Wóz!!!

Postby 1098765432 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:48 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
1098765432 wrote:this fight felt as long as the Lord of the rings trilogy to me.I thought round 2 was round 4 :shock:


Yeah Joanna has very technical striking. She has a lot of subtle nuisances in her techniques. Especially with how she sets up future attacks with previous footwork and feints

Nobody is surprised you were bored by it :lol: :lol: :tup:

Rose wasnt impressed by her technical subtle nuiance striking with future attack footwork setups :lol:
User avatar
1098765432
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4620
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:57 pm
Location: Only banging super models

Re: Urzędnik: Joanna Jędrzejczyk Wojna Wóz!!!

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:06 pm

1098765432 wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
1098765432 wrote:this fight felt as long as the Lord of the rings trilogy to me.I thought round 2 was round 4 :shock:


Yeah Joanna has very technical striking. She has a lot of subtle nuisances in her techniques. Especially with how she sets up future attacks with previous footwork and feints

Nobody is surprised you were bored by it :lol: :lol: :tup:

Rose wasnt impressed by her technical subtle nuiance striking with future attack footwork setups :lol:


Nobody is impressed with you responding to a comment over a year old either :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10206
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Re: Urzędnik: Joanna Jędrzejczyk Wojna Wóz!!!

Postby 1098765432 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:54 pm

ya well I just got around to reading it since this wagon was necromanced up from the grave :razz:
User avatar
1098765432
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4620
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:57 pm
Location: Only banging super models

Re: Urzędnik: Joanna Jędrzejczyk Wojna Wóz!!!

Postby slevin » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:27 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
1098765432 wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
1098765432 wrote:this fight felt as long as the Lord of the rings trilogy to me.I thought round 2 was round 4 :shock:


Yeah Joanna has very technical striking. She has a lot of subtle nuisances in her techniques. Especially with how she sets up future attacks with previous footwork and feints

Nobody is surprised you were bored by it :lol: :lol: :tup:

Rose wasnt impressed by her technical subtle nuiance striking with future attack footwork setups :lol:


Nobody is impressed with you responding to a comment over a year old either :lol:

:lol:
slevin
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
 
Posts: 22255
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
Aug. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy Fix GP Champion
May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion
Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: Urzędnik: Joanna Jędrzejczyk Wojna Wóz!!!

Postby 1098765432 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:28 pm

Guess that what blackmetalcarson was talking about huh ^^^ :/
User avatar
1098765432
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4620
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:57 pm
Location: Only banging super models

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hawdrigoh