Close
Login
Register

Rousimar Palhares?

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Rousimar Palhares?

Postby robdogj » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:33 am

Palhares is jacked beyond belief
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby dereq » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:47 pm

I thought this was a joke until I just read the article with said picture randomly online. He looks like he somehow pulled a Mega Man and absorbed the Iron Sheik's essence in one fell swoop.
"Back in MY day we didn't have rounds, rules, weight classes, training camps, high protein diets, HGH or TRT.... Bullshit."
dereq
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby jblaze » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:58 pm

robdogj wrote:Palhares is jacked beyond belief

It's actually a disadvantage. Lots of guys are big at 185 and those muscles sap the cardio. It's allot better to be 6'0 and 210 pounds than 5'8 and weigh the same.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby 1098765432 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:39 pm

dereq wrote:I thought this was a joke until I just read the article with said picture randomly online. He looks like he somehow pulled a Mega Man and absorbed the Iron Sheik's essence in one fell swoop.

lol Im also seeing some Zangief in there as well
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby robdogj » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:00 pm

1098765432 wrote:
dereq wrote:I thought this was a joke until I just read the article with said picture randomly online. He looks like he somehow pulled a Mega Man and absorbed the Iron Sheik's essence in one fell swoop.

:lol: - has dude being hanging out w/ da snoman in Russia?
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:17 pm

robdogj wrote:
1098765432 wrote:

:lol: - has dude being hanging out w/ da snoman in Russia?

The first things I thought of. . .

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:32 pm

i thought it was a photoshop or something.. damn.. is he fighting at HW.. or is it just a close up picture of that monster..?

(even in the hendo fight, I remember him as pro-per huge

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion