Close
Login
Register

***MMALinker Members' Own Fight Videos***

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: ***MMALinker Members' Own Fight Videos***

Postby J D » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:38 pm

freeworld wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:much respect man. most of these fucks wouldnt fight, much less post the video of it. i gotta respect that

thanks, after all the year that went by since then i think i should have taken muay thai classes instead of bjj. well really both. i just ran out of money to train and its easier to do striking by yourself than jiu jitsu. i just never imagined competition when i began bjj. mma just happened out of nowhere. i wasnt really ready for it.

Good on you for getting in there, man. Well done.
Urijah Faber wrote:People don’t understand because they’re not fucking world-class fighters. When you’re at world championship level, you’re fighting other guys who are at a world championship level. So, you know, Dana White wants to say something? Let’s see him get in there and fight. Let’s see him fight somebody who’s a championship fighter and let’s see how many punches he throws in a round. Things change when you’re fighting the best guys in the world.
J D

Accolades: 2017-2018 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
2016-2017 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
I am Canadian

Postby freeworld » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:53 pm

J D wrote:
freeworld wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:much respect man. most of these fucks wouldnt fight, much less post the video of it. i gotta respect that

thanks, after all the year that went by since then i think i should have taken muay thai classes instead of bjj. well really both. i just ran out of money to train and its easier to do striking by yourself than jiu jitsu. i just never imagined competition when i began bjj. mma just happened out of nowhere. i wasnt really ready for it.

thanks maybe one day ill stop being lazy and get back in the gym, i got allot of stuff at the house, i need others though, to work with me.
You didn't count on a fallen angel getting back into the grace of God, and coming back after you - Immortal Technique
freeworld
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:40 am

freeworld wrote:
J D wrote:
freeworld wrote:

thanks maybe one day ill stop being lazy and get back in the gym, i got allot of stuff at the house, i need others though, to work with me.

Congrats buddy. You got some big brass balls for stepping in there!
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Postby freeworld » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:25 pm

bruins2012 wrote:

Congrats buddy. You got some big brass balls for stepping in there!

lol thanks its like ecstasy in there, until you turn to jello lol, maybe one day ill do point fighting, i was getting ready to begin training with a new gym about 4 moths ago 2 days before that i snapped my brothers ankle doing a takedown and it scared the hell out of me, they took him out of here on a stretcher, he was out of work for 6 weeks, so im hesitant to really want to do anything. even just messing around drinking at partys people have wanted to roll with me, my bread and butter has always been leg locks. ive sent a few people to the hospital doing jitsu cause they drunk and try to hold off on the tap. i dont ever want to hear someone scream like my brother did when i broke his ankle but i think i cant live without some form of combat
You didn't count on a fallen angel getting back into the grace of God, and coming back after you - Immortal Technique
freeworld
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:47 pm

When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Postby PinoyPride » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:15 am

bruins2012 wrote:

No-Gi from a few months ago.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1492336187679933&pnref=story

Dude,u whooped ian Mc call l,that was awesome
PinoyPride
3 Account Ban Wins
3 Account Ban Wins

Postby Galvatron » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:39 pm

"If the ref wasn't there, what's going to stop you from killin this guy"
Galvatron
White Belt
White Belt

Postby DannyRocktown » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:54 am

Fuck yeah Galva!! I embedded the video for you. Which btw just highlight the link, then click the "youtube" tag above the text box.

Loved the Mexican entrance music. sdbolt and anton, our fellow resident beaners would also appreciate that. The guy you fought had absolutely nothing after the double leg. It took the ref long enough to notice he was grabbing the goddamn fence! Nice heavy mount and you stayed glued to him as he rolled. Very nice work.

Where did this fight take place? Here in IL?

ImageImageImage
DannyRocktown
Admin

Accolades: Feb. 2016 MMALINKER Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby Galvatron » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:45 pm

DannyRocktown wrote:Fuck yeah Galva!! I embedded the video for you. Which btw just highlight the link, then click the "youtube" tag above the text box.

Loved the Mexican entrance music. sdbolt and anton, our fellow resident beaners would also appreciate that. The guy you fought had absolutely nothing after the double leg. It took the ref long enough to notice he was grabbing the goddamn fence! Nice heavy mount and you stayed glued to him as he rolled. Very nice work.

Where did this fight take place? Here in IL?

Apprecite the post bro. It was in Beloit Wisconsin. I was brought in to lose, he had a 19-2 kickboxing record and was 3-0 I'm mma.....I was coming in off a loss. I was also told I'd just be a liiiitle card filler fight BUT we were the main even :/ worked out well for me though lol
"If the ref wasn't there, what's going to stop you from killin this guy"
Galvatron
White Belt
White Belt

Postby azzkikr420 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:30 pm

My first kickboxing smoker, posted it years ago, have to add it to this thread 8)
azzkikr420
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby PinoyPride » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:56 am

Not an actual fight but a sparring match with one of my teammates. We're preparing for our amateur boxing fights in may.https://scontent-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hvide ... e=551F664C
PinoyPride
3 Account Ban Wins
3 Account Ban Wins

Postby muythaijitsu » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:58 am

Great vids guys! Much respect! Unfortunately I don't have any vids of myself because right when I was getting going in the local boxing, kickboxing circuit, i ended up getting a job that I couldn't turn down. Still could be high level boxer, kickboxing. Guess things work out the way they were meant to be. If i do fight one day tho I will be sure to post. I admire the guts it take for any1 to step into a fight. I wish we could all meet up and train 1 day. I really think I would help you guys alot because you def got balls.
muythaijitsu
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby UchiMata » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:51 pm

I just saw this thread. So I thought I'd add onto this. This is a grappling match I had from over a year ago (my last competition). I really need to get back into it.

UchiMata
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby CoffeeEnemasBrah » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:39 pm

Posting this to support minimans thread since I already posted this in my own thread. Anyways just wanted to share with you guys my first kickboxing match. Judges ended up giving me the nod, although I encourage you guys to come to your own conclusion.

Some background on me:
-Training almost 2 years
-Walk around 140
-Im obviously the short dude
-I live in Hawaii

Opponent:
-Kyokushin Karate background from Japan
-Now trains Muay Thai
-Walks around probably 130

Rules:
-No clinch, pretty much Glory rules.
-Three 1:30 minute rounds.