Page 9 of 1569

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:03 pm
by agonzalez1
OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW wrote:
agonzalez1 wrote:Yeah, someone pointed out the AEI on myspace to me and gave me a census beaureau source that doesn't call any thing obama has as a tax increase but a tax "plan".

so sources of information are quickly become very unreliable.

i agree that iraq must be ended. I think it will be very soon. Because of the surge. Obama never supported the war (which is good or bad) but for sure didn't support the surge (which is bad or bad).


Iraq war will be ended when USA finish their oil robbing business.
Nuclear weapons?!Gimme a break.USA has it,Russia has it.Why the fuck Iran shouldn't have it for protection?So they can get robbed like Iraq did.
I guess Iran is next and after that Venezuela (because Chavez didn't bend over and he's sitting on all that oil).
That's pure tyranny if you ask me.


I hear you..but like i said...iraq will be over soon. Obama now wants WOMEN to register for Selective Services....

-i guess he doesn't believe in their right to choose after all?
-why have women in a potential draft situation if he's about ending wars?

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:05 pm
by agonzalez1
Jinzo wrote:
Oh My Goodness, thats from the AEI that's not a great source for references.

Anyhow, I like Mccain my only thing against him is his stance on the war in Iraq. War on Terror and War on Iraq should be distinguished. We do not need to be in Iraq who are we after? Osama Bin Laden cmon US is spending only 88 billion dollars in Afganstan while we're spending over 700 billion dollars in Iraq. Cmon does that make any sense? That's a lot of our tax payers money, yet we complain about the democrat tax increase(NOT that i'm for it) that pales in comparision to what we're going to pay through Inflation & the so called war on terror (Iraq).

That's why I'm all for Ron Paul fix what matters, fix the problems that would cost us the most, then fix the smaller problems.


Here's the other source:

Image

You do have to takes things with a grain of salt however...it all looks fine and dandy...but...

How is it that you can give a tax "cut" when the bottom 50-60 percent pays no income taxes? Obama's is a wealth-distribution plan...there will be tax increases. That's why the chart is Tax "Plan". So sure, you see that taxes go up for the top EARNERS - because income is to be earned, not distributed - but the bottom claim of a cut is misleading at best, a Lie at worst. Thanks for the info though, I appreciate it.

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:10 pm
by detfilteg
agonzalez1 wrote:
OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW wrote:
agonzalez1 wrote:Yeah, someone pointed out the AEI on myspace to me and gave me a census beaureau source that doesn't call any thing obama has as a tax increase but a tax "plan".

so sources of information are quickly become very unreliable.

i agree that iraq must be ended. I think it will be very soon. Because of the surge. Obama never supported the war (which is good or bad) but for sure didn't support the surge (which is bad or bad).


Iraq war will be ended when USA finish their oil robbing business.
Nuclear weapons?!Gimme a break.USA has it,Russia has it.Why the fuck Iran shouldn't have it for protection?So they can get robbed like Iraq did.
I guess Iran is next and after that Venezuela (because Chavez didn't bend over and he's sitting on all that oil).
That's pure tyranny if you ask me.


I hear you..but like i said...iraq will be over soon. Obama now wants WOMEN to register for Selective Services....

-i guess he doesn't believe in their right to choose after all?
-why have women in a potential draft situation if he's about ending wars?



I think both are for ending the Iraq war, but I'm pretty sure both of them want to bring some troops home and reallocate the others to another country in the middle east (Afghanistan). So to me neither of them are really ending war, they are just migrating it.

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:17 pm
by Jinzo
Obama doesn't know what he wants. He doesn't have a clear agenda, that is kind of scary if he's President. He doesn't even know what to do about the economy. I admit Mccain's plan isn't sound but at least he's clear on it, we gotta have leadership.

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:30 pm
by OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW
I just hope some nutso don't go nuclear on our asses,that's all.
The best and only way to end this stupidity is if we were invaded by some alien life form (even Reagan said so),we would forget in a blink all human national and religious differences.
It probably wouldn't end up good but at least we would be aware of our stupidity.

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:48 am
by Jinzo
agonzalez1 wrote:
Jinzo wrote:
Oh My Goodness, thats from the AEI that's not a great source for references.

Anyhow, I like Mccain my only thing against him is his stance on the war in Iraq. War on Terror and War on Iraq should be distinguished. We do not need to be in Iraq who are we after? Osama Bin Laden cmon US is spending only 88 billion dollars in Afganstan while we're spending over 700 billion dollars in Iraq. Cmon does that make any sense? That's a lot of our tax payers money, yet we complain about the democrat tax increase(NOT that i'm for it) that pales in comparision to what we're going to pay through Inflation & the so called war on terror (Iraq).

That's why I'm all for Ron Paul fix what matters, fix the problems that would cost us the most, then fix the smaller problems.


Here's the other source:

Image

You do have to takes things with a grain of salt however...it all looks fine and dandy...but...

How is it that you can give a tax "cut" when the bottom 50-60 percent pays no income taxes? Obama's is a wealth-distribution plan...there will be tax increases. That's why the chart is Tax "Plan". So sure, you see that taxes go up for the top EARNERS - because income is to be earned, not distributed - but the bottom claim of a cut is misleading at best, a Lie at worst. Thanks for the info though, I appreciate it.


I agree, it makes no sense. Income distribution is no way to promote work in america. It might seem great to a lot of people well folks heres something to think about if your going to increase taxes on the upper 1 percent they'll be major repucissions. #1 these guys have the luxuary to work or not to work. So it wouldn't make any sense if you can tax 90% on the top 1% what if they decide "maybe it wouldn't be worth it if I work these extra hours since 90% of it will be taxed anway". Since they have the luxary of not working nothing gets done. Yes our GDP goes down once again. Obama is pushing for a demand side tax cut which doesn't make any sense. The poor will have to work no matter what, and their taxes will be cut?? So how can government generate revenue when the top 1% who have the luxary to work just don't work extra hours due to higher taxes? Supply side tax cut is the way to go.

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:55 am
by detfilteg
Jinzo wrote:Obama doesn't know what he wants. He doesn't have a clear agenda, that is kind of scary if he's President. He doesn't even know what to do about the economy. I admit Mccain's plan isn't sound but at least he's clear on it, we gotta have leadership.



The fact that the current administration is buying stock of private banks should also be scary for you. Just because it is a plan does not mean it is a good one. Now the government is going to play an even bigger role in banking, so I do not expect things to get better anytime soon.

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:10 am
by XBL
I will never ever again vote republican after this piece of shit that has ruined our country these last 8 years.

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:02 pm
by DildoBaggins
matttoma3 wrote:
THEEBURNZ wrote:yeah were all going to be dead in 4 years anyways so who cares :shock:


is that a reference to the mayan calender?

December 21, 2012.
End of the world as we know it.


Find the crystal skulls!!!

lol...

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:51 pm
by Lovegear
Stand-up_Philosopher wrote:Neither.

I want Ron Paul to be president.


+1

thse guys are really not what the USA needs... And that "#¤%& Palin is such a moron. Why do you go out and talk trash about a person and rather that critizizing his opinions??? And the worst thing is that ppl like that shit :shock: wtf is happeng man, how come anyone can even take that stuff seriously. Thats unprofessional and makes us europeers laugh at you.

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:01 pm
by chadjohn24


How many voters out there are really this stupid? :roll:

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:29 pm
by detfilteg
chadjohn24 wrote:

How many voters out there are really this stupid? :roll:



A lot. Which is why there should be an IQ test for the privilege to reproduce.

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:06 pm
by Jinzo
detfilteg wrote:
Jinzo wrote:Obama doesn't know what he wants. He doesn't have a clear agenda, that is kind of scary if he's President. He doesn't even know what to do about the economy. I admit Mccain's plan isn't sound but at least he's clear on it, we gotta have leadership.



The fact that the current administration is buying stock of private banks should also be scary for you. Just because it is a plan does not mean it is a good one. Now the government is going to play an even bigger role in banking, so I do not expect things to get better anytime soon.


Yes thanks for telling me something I already know. The fact is more democrats voted for that bail out plan. This plan wouldn't have passed if it wasn't for joint effort from the donkeys and the elephants. Bernake has called for this plan since he is the so called "expert" against the great depression. Having seen past history during 1929 when the government did nothing we had a crash. After the crash there was no money made available to the banks which worsen the situation. I guess he wanted to make this a solution. I don't know there's nothing we can do about it he is the renowned world economist. Actually the top 200 economist in the world. Do I like this plan NO, I hate paying more taxes but it is in the hands of Bernake and Paulson.

Anyhow You think having a demand side tax cut(if its a tax cut at all) brought by Obama is going to make us better off versus a supply side? I don't think so.

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:18 pm
by detfilteg
Jinzo wrote:
detfilteg wrote:
Jinzo wrote:Obama doesn't know what he wants. He doesn't have a clear agenda, that is kind of scary if he's President. He doesn't even know what to do about the economy. I admit Mccain's plan isn't sound but at least he's clear on it, we gotta have leadership.



The fact that the current administration is buying stock of private banks should also be scary for you. Just because it is a plan does not mean it is a good one. Now the government is going to play an even bigger role in banking, so I do not expect things to get better anytime soon.


Yes thanks for telling me something I already know. The fact is more democrats voted for that bail out plan. This plan wouldn't have passed if it wasn't for joint effort from the donkeys and the elephants. Bernake has called for this plan since he is the so called "expert" against the great depression. Having seen past history during 1929 when the government did nothing we had a crash. After the crash there was no money made available to the banks which worsen the situation. I guess he wanted to make this a solution. I don't know there's nothing we can do about it he is the renowned world economist. Actually the top 200 economist in the world. Do I like this plan NO, I hate paying more taxes but it is in the hands of Bernake and Paulson.

Anyhow You think having a demand side tax cut(if its a tax cut at all) brought by Obama is going to make us better off versus a supply side? I don't think so.



Don't get me wrong I am not for either of the top two candidates, neither of them speak to me. All I am saying is that the way it is going right now it wouldn't matter if Jesus Christ himself was elected president this country is still gonna be in the shitter for a few years before it finally recovers. When it does the government is going to control not only the government's money but also most of it's citizen's money considering how much bank stock they can buy with almost a trillion dollars.

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:27 pm
by Jinzo
detfilteg wrote:
Don't get me wrong I am not for either of the top two candidates, neither of them speak to me. All I am saying is that the way it is going right now it wouldn't matter if Jesus Christ himself was elected president this country is still gonna be in the shitter for a few years before it finally recovers. When it does the government is going to control not only the government's money but also most of it's citizen's money considering how much bank stock they can buy with almost a trillion dollars.


Exactly, there is no easy solution. Right now i'm not even listening what either one of them wants to do instead i'm looking for the guy that shows leadership. He has to be clear and concise and demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively. Since in office he will have to work with both parties. I'm looking for a Ronald Regan or a Bill Clinton but unfortunately none of these candidates could even come close.