Page 2 of 29

Re: Wake & Bake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:10 am
by MadTitan
stvgabriel wrote:Image
This is me
but with a penis


Would still bang :smile:

Re: Wake & Bake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:35 pm
by MadTitan
Image

Re: Wake & Bake

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:23 am
by The Smurf
TheMadTitan wrote:Image



sheep been trippin

Re: Wake & Bake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:04 am
by stvgabriel
TheMadTitan wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

Re: Wake & Bake

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:55 am
by The Smurf
stvgabriel wrote:
TheMadTitan wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image


:lol: :lol: :lol:


im gonna pick up tonight to reward myself for studying.. Thats the best way to keep me on my toes. A couple of joints at night. I havent had any for at least 2.5 days and now is the time.


blaze that cunt

Re: Wake & Bake

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:27 pm
by The Smurf
Image


:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: Wake & Bake

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:08 am
by The Smurf
Cain Velasquez = Chris Weidman ??
12
by RichCore ยป Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:03 pm in MMA Discussion
20
420
by fragiskos25 View the latest post
Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:03 pm


420th post mofos


green power

Re: Wake & Bake

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:56 am
by The Smurf
do it, bro

Re: Wake & Bake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:47 am
by MadTitan
fragiskos25 wrote:do it, bro


Good morning, sir.

:cig: :cig: :cig:

Re: Wake & Bake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:27 pm
by The Smurf
u know the feeling wehn u think uve runned out, only to realize that u got a couple of doobies stashed somewhere...?? ??


hea- ven

Re: Wake & Bake

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:42 pm
by MadTitan
fragiskos25 wrote:u know the feeling wehn u think uve runned out, only to realize that u got a couple of doobies stashed somewhere...?? ??


hea- ven


damn bro I've been out for two days. dude is dry!!!

fml

Re: Wake & Bake

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:57 pm
by The Smurf
TheMadTitan wrote:
fragiskos25 wrote:u know the feeling wehn u think uve runned out, only to realize that u got a couple of doobies stashed somewhere...?? ??


hea- ven


damn bro I've been out for two days. dude is dry!!!

fml



i hate inconsistency.... fucking amatuers

Re: Wake & Bake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:28 pm
by MadTitan
fragiskos25 wrote:
TheMadTitan wrote:
fragiskos25 wrote:u know the feeling wehn u think uve runned out, only to realize that u got a couple of doobies stashed somewhere...?? ??


hea- ven


damn bro I've been out for two days. dude is dry!!!

fml



i hate inconsistency.... fucking amatuers


As I posted that, boom.

the dude abides :tup:

Re: Wake & Bake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:15 pm
by The Smurf
gooood daaaaamn


ooonly in Ameeerica

Re: Wake & Bake

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:44 pm
by stvgabriel
So are we like the only 3 guys that smoke? Where you guys from?