Page 1 of 46

**Official Conspiracy Theory Thread**

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:52 am
by TRL
Please post and discuss your favorite conspiracy theories here. This thread is for those who love a good conspiracy therory. This can range from 911, the first man on the moon to the deaths biggie and 2pac. i'll get it going. be warned that some of these movies are long.


first man on the moon



911

Re: **Official Conspiracy Theory Thread**

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:30 am
by philphan


JFK and Bobby K.

Re: **Official Conspiracy Theory Thread**

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:29 am
by detfilteg
Don't know why this has Korean subtitles, but oh well.

Coral Castle


Coral Castle is a stone structure created by the Latvian American eccentric Edward Leedskalnin (1887-1951) north of the city of Homestead, Florida in Miami-Dade County at the intersection of South Dixie Highway (U.S. 1) and SW 157th Avenue. The structure comprises numerous megalithic stones (mostly limestone formed from coral), each weighing several tons.[2] It currently serves as a privately-operated tourist attraction. Coral Castle is noted for legends surrounding its creation that claim it was built single-handedly by Leedskalnin using magnetism and/or supernatural abilities.

Re: **Official Conspiracy Theory Thread**

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:52 pm
by WandyCroCop
Joe Rogan Podcast if you wanna talk conspiracies :lol:

Re: **Official Conspiracy Theory Thread**

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:36 pm
by DreadLobster
http://www.mmalinker.com/forum/official-alien-and-conspiracy-thread-t100202.html?hilit=conspiracy

Looks like they knew you were gonna make this thread, so they shit all over your plans and went ahead and made it months ago just to make you look stupid.

Re: **Official Conspiracy Theory Thread**

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:53 pm
by philphan
DreadLobster wrote:http://www.mmalinker.com/forum/official-alien-and-conspiracy-thread-t100202.html?hilit=conspiracy

Looks like they knew you were gonna make this thread, so they shit all over your plans and went ahead and made it months ago just to make you look stupid.


Well thats one theory. I say its more likely that a power hungry mod with a sick sense of humor, created the 'said thread'
then post dated it, and then spent a few days typing fake posts. This is all in an attempt to discredit this thread and all the Truth that is being presented. That is why they use the word Alien in it, so no one will take it for real. Very sneaky and this conspiracy must go to the very top of the power structure. I envision 12 fat cats sitting in a basement somewhere, all on their lab tops with pocket protectors, trying to play god to all of our e lives. :twisted:

I'm sure I have said to much.

Re: **Official Conspiracy Theory Thread**

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:41 pm
by rascalraidex
My theory is that the illuminati theory is all wrong. The illuminati are actually the good guys and the new world order is not a bad thing at all. The old world order, what we are dealing with now, consists of the old money (Murdoch, Rockefeller, etc.) They are on a mission to keep everyone afraid of the new world order to maintain their control. The illuminati is actually trying to pry the world from the grips of the super rich, delivering us from the tyranny of greed and really ushering in the information era.

Re: **Official Conspiracy Theory Thread**

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:22 am
by Fearless6691
WandyCroCop wrote:Joe Rogan Podcast if you wanna talk conspiracies :lol:

He goes hard on that shit

Anyone seen Loose Change?

Re: **Official Conspiracy Theory Thread**

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:15 am
by Shaka Zulu
Fearless6691 wrote:
Anyone seen Loose Change?


Yes. Good shit

Re: **Official Conspiracy Theory Thread**

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:59 pm
by rascalraidex
The Republican party... that is all...

Re: **Official Conspiracy Theory Thread**

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:38 pm
by TRL
Fearless6691 wrote:
WandyCroCop wrote:Joe Rogan Podcast if you wanna talk conspiracies :lol:

He goes hard on that shit

Anyone seen Loose Change?



third video i posted up top is the revised version of loose change.

ancient aliens s2 : ep1 - these are fun. check em all out when you have time.


Re: **Official Conspiracy Theory Thread**

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:48 pm
by Burritoking1000
rascalraidex wrote:My theory is that the illuminati theory is all wrong. The illuminati are actually the good guys and the new world order is not a bad thing at all. The old world order, what we are dealing with now, consists of the old money (Murdoch, Rockefeller, etc.) They are on a mission to keep everyone afraid of the new world order to maintain their control. The illuminati is actually trying to pry the world from the grips of the super rich, delivering us from the tyranny of greed and really ushering in the information era.


Way more believable than the regular Illuminati theory.

Re: **Official Conspiracy Theory Thread**

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:51 pm
by WandyCroCop
Ancient aliens is the shit! :lol: Although most people don't believe in any of that shit because they do leave out a lot of variables and they "speculate" a lot in the show, if you see Giorgio Tsoukalos on Rogan's Podcast, he really does now his shit about ancient aliens. The mysteries of Puma Punku are easily the best examples of it

Re: **Official Conspiracy Theory Thread**

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:54 pm
by Burritoking1000
WandyCroCop wrote:Ancient aliens is the shit! :lol: Although most people don't believe in any of that shit because they do leave out a lot of variables and they "speculate" a lot in the show, if you see Giorgio Tsoukalos on Rogan's Podcast, he really does now his shit about ancient aliens. The mysteries of Puma Punku are easily the best examples of it


Even if I don't take that guy very seriously, he still seems like a pretty rad dude. Have you ever tried DMT Wandy?

Re: **Official Conspiracy Theory Thread**

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:59 pm
by TRL
Puma Punku