Page 2 of 6

Re: Bones arrested AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:48 pm
by philphan
warriorxv wrote:Who cares. The guy is p4p goat.

He really isn't. He is a cheating POS who didn't want to have to work hard to be great.

Re: Bones arrested AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:14 pm
by abcd
JonB wrote:
abcd wrote:
JonB wrote:Man... The UFC better give him more than a slap on the wrist this time. They won't cut him, but at least make him work his way up the rankings or something.

The ufc shouldn't punish him for shit this isn't part of the sport
The only action they oughtta be able to take is stripping him if he gets a prison sentence which I doubt but is possible cobsidering the pistol charge. I think in Cali your third dui is automatic jail but I'm not sure and idk about New Mexico
But if he does get stripped automatic title shot goes without saying ,unless he came back at heavyweight


That already happened years ago.

Considering how many times he's caused cancelled fights and cards: No. I disagree. This is not a purely personal matter. He is poisoning the sport. Not because of his influence. But now fighters have to wait on him repeatedly after fuck ups. People that deserve to be considered great can't get the time of the day because he's unavailable. Would you say the same thing if he was scheduled to fight in the next month?

It's just like with Conor. He can be the biggest asshole on social networking ever. At the end of the day it's secondary to fighting. But when fights/cards get cancelled because of stupidity? Fuck that noise.

Who's waiting on him? What fight or fight card is getting canceled because of this dui?

I literally said if he gets a prison sentence he should be stripped. (I say that because that would hold up the division)

Re: Bones arrested AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:06 pm
by 1098765432
Good for no contest Jones

Re: Bones arrested AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:12 pm
by bruins2012
Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Jon Jones recently find Jesus?? If that’s the case, there is only one person to blame and all the blame should fall at the feet of Jesus. He’s the one leading Jon Jones and this is where he chose to lead Jon Jones.

Shame on you Jesus!?!?!?!


:butthurt:

Re: Bones arrested AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:33 pm
by abcd
bruins2012 wrote:Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Jon Jones recently find Jesus?? If that’s the case, there is only one person to blame and all the blame should fall at the feet of Jesus. He’s the one leading Jon Jones and this is where he chose to lead Jon Jones.

Shame on you Jesus!?!?!?!

:butthurt:

Blasphemous bruins is your new name
I think he's had that phillipians tattoo on his chest before he even came to the ufc

I'm not defending him, I'm checking you

Re: Bones arrested AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:17 pm
by yoseph
Footage of jones earlier in the night
Spoiler:
Image

Re: Bones arrested AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:20 pm
by KingOfPancrase
yoseph wrote:Footage of jones earlier in the night
Spoiler:
Image

:lol:

Re: Bones arrested AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:51 pm
by warriorxv
KingOfPancrase wrote:
yoseph wrote:Footage of jones earlier in the night
Spoiler:
Image

:lol:

That goat could out drink and beat the shit out of bj penn.

Jon Jones is the best, fighter ever. Undefeated. Does it will having cocaine and drinking binges.

The guy deserves a bonus prize for doing this while being the ultimate scum bag.

Re: Bones arrested AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:01 am
by 83koper83
God bless You, Jon, for giving us some sense of stability in these uncertain times.

Re: Bones arrested AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:33 am
by KARHU-III
This means he is in the perfect mindset to keep on dominating these fools for another decade. While everyone else is getting softer Bones is out there gangsta style hard like blue steel. The universe is as it should be perfectly aligned. :beer: 8)

Image

Re: Bones arrested AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:29 am
by PainDog
KARHU-III wrote:This means he is in the perfect mindset to keep on dominating these fools for another decade. While everyone else is getting softer Bones is out there gangsta style hard like blue steel. The universe is as it should be perfectly aligned. :beer: 8)

Image


You know KARHU I just can't understand how you can look at someone like Jones...


Spoiler:
....and be so fucking right

Image

Re: Bones arrested AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:06 am
by dipset52
Wow so here’s the facts on jones

-Parked in a parking lot @12:58

-open bottle of liquor on the floor

-Marijuana all over his shirt

-4 times the legal limit

-Loaded gun under the driver seat

-1 Shell casing next to the driver side door

God dam. This guy a legit fucking lunatic

Re: Bones arrested AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:19 am
by EvilGorilla69+1
KARHU-III wrote:This means he is in the perfect mindset to keep on dominating these fools for another decade. While everyone else is getting softer Bones is out there gangsta style hard like blue steel. The universe is as it should be perfectly aligned. :beer: 8)

Image



This 1000% ..

Jones will come back raping fools,in no time.

Re: Bones arrested AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:32 am
by philphan
dipset52 wrote:Wow so here’s the facts on jones

-Parked in a parking lot @12:58

-open bottle of liquor on the floor

-Marijuana all over his shirt

-4 times the legal limit

-Loaded gun under the driver seat

-1 Shell casing next to the driver side door

God dam. This guy a legit fucking lunatic

:lol: get a driver

Re: Bones arrested AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:21 pm
by ThaBlackGuy
dipset52 wrote:Wow so here’s the facts on jones

-Parked in a parking lot @12:58
:pointright: clearly a man stuck in the house with the wife and no contact with a single stripper or a single sniff of coke for weeks. With no end in sight.


-open bottle of liquor on the floor
:pointright: who hasn't done this at some point

-Marijuana all over his shirt
:pointright: well where else is he supposed to keep it? I roll my weed exactly like this every time



-4 times the legal limit
:pointright: Jon doesn't have glass tolerance like most of u bums. I'm sure he was sober as a judge

-Loaded gun under the driver seat
:pointright: clearly this guy ous preparing for the purge. This is how u get treated even u protect your family apparently. America for ya

-1 Shell casing next to the driver side door
:pointright: he probably saw that preppy white dude with the long hair from purge 1. I would've tried to shoot him too. Fck him

God dam. This guy a legit fucking lunatic


I'm really not seeing an issue here