Page 1 of 4

Fight a Linker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:14 am
by willis
G'day my fellow linkers. We live in an age of electronic separations and unresolved conflicts. Unnecessary stresses and unfinished business cause humans to develop passionate emotions towards things they may never connect with. As we all know, this can inevitably boil over into our cherished linker.

Pick a Linker you would fight. Do it for fun or do it for hate but don't walk away without making a choice.

I pick Bruins for these reasons

1. He's a Bruins fan
2. He trains
3. Somebody has to tear down the Pillar one day
4. I'd probably learn something from the ass whooping he delivered to me
5. He's a fellow Canuck and after some black eyes we'd say sorry and have drinks


Next.

Re: Fight a Linker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:36 am
by philphan
:lol: I thought you might choose swinger bill.

Re: Fight a Linker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:41 am
by PBells
I'll fight whoever that faggot was that kept posting "lolShogun." I'm pretty sure the same guy also called Fedor's martial art "sambo-mambo" and if that was someone different I'll fight them both. :x

Re: Fight a Linker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:52 pm
by DeceptaCon
willis wrote:G'day my fellow linkers. We live in an age of electronic separations and unresolved conflicts. Unnecessary stresses and unfinished business cause humans to develop passionate emotions towards things they may never connect with. As we all know, this can inevitably boil over into our cherished linker.

Pick a Linker you would fight. Do it for fun or do it for hate but don't walk away without making a choice.

I pick Bruins for these reasons

1. He's a Bruins fan
2. He trains
3. Somebody has to tear down the Pillar one day
4. I'd probably learn something from the ass whooping he delivered to me
5. He's a fellow Canuck and after some black eyes we'd say sorry and have drinks


Next.

Get in line willis, I got dibs on beating shit down Bruins' leg first. Its a known fact that we are arch enemies due to his excessive political trolling and his fake claim to Pillartry. All of his casual jitz training with 130lb ladyboys will be easily negated after he has a couple of stiff drinks, then he is in my world. My drunk instincts/fight IQ will be too much for his comprimised equalibrium. In shape people can't fight while drunk. Hopefully KOP can film it or I'll just put a gopro on my fist.
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Re: Fight a Linker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:04 pm
by SpeakEasy
Bruins is a fellow Canadian?
I legit had no idea.

Dipsets my first choice.
Little bit of friendly bad blood, but win or lose I know he'd be the kind of guy to roll a blunt and talk about what a sick fight that was.

Phil, I'd feel bad cause I was taught to respect my elders but after he old man hulked me to the ground I know he'd pick me up, dust me off and tell me the proper ways to treat the concussion he gave me.

Meow, as he wily and slyly delivers my defeat by a thousand scratches he would also inform me of all the fantastic martial artists coming out of the backwaters of China and Russia.

Pbells, cause bells hates me and I think letting him take that hatred out on my face could be cathartic and really build our relationship for the better.

There was some other guy I was arguing with on here but can't remember his name, him too.

Re: Fight a Linker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:52 pm
by philphan
SpeakEasy wrote:Bruins is a fellow Canadian?
I legit had no idea.

Dipsets my first choice.
Little bit of friendly bad blood, but win or lose I know he'd be the kind of guy to roll a blunt and talk about what a sick fight that was.

Phil, I'd feel bad cause I was taught to respect my elders but after he old man hulked me to the ground I know he'd pick me up, dust me off and tell me the proper ways to treat the concussion he gave me.

Meow, as he wily and slyly delivers my defeat by a thousand scratches he would also inform me of all the fantastic martial artists coming out of the backwaters of China and Russia.

Pbells, cause bells hates me and I think letting him take that hatred out on my face could be cathartic and really build our relationship for the better.

There was some other guy I was arguing with on here but can't remember his name, him too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Fucking gold man. I'll be training. :mrgreen:

Image

Re: Fight a Linker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:59 pm
by willis
DeceptaCon wrote:
willis wrote:G'day my fellow linkers. We live in an age of electronic separations and unresolved conflicts. Unnecessary stresses and unfinished business cause humans to develop passionate emotions towards things they may never connect with. As we all know, this can inevitably boil over into our cherished linker.

Pick a Linker you would fight. Do it for fun or do it for hate but don't walk away without making a choice.

I pick Bruins for these reasons

1. He's a Bruins fan
2. He trains
3. Somebody has to tear down the Pillar one day
4. I'd probably learn something from the ass whooping he delivered to me
5. He's a fellow Canuck and after some black eyes we'd say sorry and have drinks


Next.

Get in line willis, I got dibs on beating shit down Bruins' leg first. Its a known fact that we are arch enemies due to his excessive political trolling and his fake claim to Pillartry. All of his casual jitz training with 130lb ladyboys will be easily negated after he has a couple of stiff drinks, then he is in my world. My drunk instincts/fight IQ will be too much for his comprimised equalibrium. In shape people can't fight while drunk. Hopefully KOP can film it or I'll just put a gopro on my fist.
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image


I'll take your sloppy seconds.

Spoiler:
Image

Re: Fight a Linker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:54 pm
by kezzaman
Id like to fight Dave, both of us are skinny cunts, should be evenly matched. Win or lose after the fight we can hug it out and go find a Thai lady-boy brothel together. Good times.

Re: Fight a Linker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:09 pm
by blackmetalcarson
Slevin in a Loser Leaves Linker, unsanctioned match AEW style, with no predetermined result.

Re: Fight a Linker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:43 pm
by philphan
kezzaman wrote:Id like to fight Dave, both of us are skinny cunts, should be evenly matched. Win or lose after the fight we can hug it out and go find a Thai lady-boy brothel together. Good times.

:lol: I would watch that and come to the after party. No worries Kezz. I have seen the kind of ladies Dave gets, top notch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drugs, drinking, and sex for the after party. :mrgreen:

Re: Fight a Linker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:51 pm
by hawdrigoh
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Re: Fight a Linker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:42 pm
by DeceptaCon
hawdrigoh wrote:Image

Spoiler:
Image

You think Bruins belongs to any of us?
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Re: Fight a Linker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:09 pm
by KingOfPancrase
I see there is a line to fight the linker I would pick. Breaking one of his legs off and seeing his delusions of his Jitz crumble in his eyes would be phenomenal.

Spoiler:

Re: Fight a Linker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:51 pm
by hawdrigoh
DeceptaCon wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:Image

Spoiler:
Image

You think Bruins belongs to any of us?
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image


Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Re: Fight a Linker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:11 pm
by TFlock
Numbers

End thread