Page 3 of 4

Re: Why Tf is this even a thing?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:36 pm
by KingOfPancrase
DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Your CDS is reaching fever pitch Brick. Nate looked worse than Ken Shamrock after the first Tito fight :lol:

I guess you couldn't see Conor's face after the fight because he had his head down gasping for air and spitting up blood against the cage. All of his posse trying to rub on him and resuscitate his ass. :lol: :lol:

He was exhausted from knocking the shit out of Nate for 5 rounds :lol: . Forget how many times he dropped that bum. 4? 5? :P

Image
Spoiler:
Image

Conor's eyes said damn I'm tired of beating this bums ass....STAY DOWN DOWN!
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:

Re: Why Tf is this even a thing?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:34 pm
by PBells
Only liberal faggots like Conor

Re: Why Tf is this even a thing?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:36 pm
by KingOfPancrase
PBells wrote:Only liberal faggots like Conor

I see what you're trying to do here... and no. Usually I hate on Conor just as much as You, Meow and Brick...but I'm the objective voice of reason . You guys need to get your CDS under control. I can hate the man without being absofuckinglutely delusional. :lol:

Re: Why Tf is this even a thing?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:45 pm
by PBells
Who is being unironically delusional?

Re: Why Tf is this even a thing?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:47 pm
by KingOfPancrase
PBells wrote:Who is being unironically delusional?

Meow and Brick thinking Nate Diaz didn't get his ass kicked in the rematch.

Re: Why Tf is this even a thing?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:52 pm
by PBells
KingOfPancrase wrote:
PBells wrote:Who is being unironically delusional?

Meow and Brick thinking Nate Diaz didn't get his ass kicked in the rematch.


Majority decision probably has something to do with that.

Re: Why Tf is this even a thing?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:54 pm
by KingOfPancrase
PBells wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
PBells wrote:Who is being unironically delusional?

Meow and Brick thinking Nate Diaz didn't get his ass kicked in the rematch.


Majority decision probably has something to do with that.

The judge that scored it a draw also has CDS. :lol:

Re: Why Tf is this even a thing?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:23 pm
by DeceptaCon
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Re: Why Tf is this even a thing?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:32 pm
by 1098765432
KingOfPancrase wrote:
PBells wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
PBells wrote:Who is being unironically delusional?

Meow and Brick thinking Nate Diaz didn't get his ass kicked in the rematch.


Majority decision probably has something to do with that.

The judge that scored it a draw also has CDS. :lol:

Dafuk is CDS?

Re: Why Tf is this even a thing?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:32 pm
by asdfghjkl
"Dafuk is CDS?"

Seeing and/or hearing the words "conor" and/or "mcgregor" drive you into fit of rage

Re: Why Tf is this even a thing?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:36 pm
by philphan
asdfghjkl wrote:"Dafuk is CDS?"

Seeing and/or hearing the words "conor" and/or "mcgregor" drive you into fit of rage

Conor derangement syndrome

Re: Why Tf is this even a thing?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:20 pm
by KingOfPancrase
philphan wrote:
asdfghjkl wrote:"Dafuk is CDS?"

Seeing and/or hearing the words "conor" and/or "mcgregor" drive you into fit of rage

Conor derangement syndrome

Much like Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Re: Why Tf is this even a thing?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:35 pm
by PBells
I'd take Trump over Conor any day. :lol:

Re: Why Tf is this even a thing?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:38 pm
by KingOfPancrase
PBells wrote:I'd take Trump over Conor any day. :lol:

Image

Re: Why Tf is this even a thing?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:54 pm
by yoseph
DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Your CDS is reaching fever pitch Brick. Nate looked worse than Ken Shamrock after the first Tito fight :lol:

I guess you couldn't see Conor's face after the fight because he had his head down gasping for air and spitting up blood against the cage. All of his posse trying to rub on him and resuscitate his ass. :lol: :lol:

He was exhausted from knocking the shit out of Nate for 5 rounds :lol: . Forget how many times he dropped that bum. 4? 5? :P

Image
Spoiler:
Image

Damn KOP. Are you that casual to think Blood = fighter winning/losing? Some dudes cut easier than others.