Page 2 of 3

Re: SJW fight videos

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 9:23 pm
by KingOfPancrase
Force is the universal language you slack jawed faggots.

Re: SJW fight videos

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 10:32 pm
by bruins2012
SpeakEasy wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:You shouldn’t think of politics as a straight line. It’s more of a circle. Bunch of pussy Antifa and those limp dick neo-nazis are basically the same.

All bums crying over the shit-hike that America has become. A cesspool if greed, corruption, and racism.


Its just that one side gets heard a lot more than the other, thats my only problem.
The faggots of the left actually get listened to instead of being viewed as just as crazy as the other side.
Hardcore right wingers ger banned and protested and its promoted as a good thing but we have just as extreme if not more leftwingers that are welcomed with open arms.
In canada its awful, they refuse platforms to most conservative or righy wing leaning speakers because they speak against transgender issues or abortion but we have no problem letting left extremists like holocaust deniers speak without any issue.

Politics comes down to two groups, not left or right, liberal or conservative, just comes down to people who want to be left alone and people who wont leave us the fuck alone.



Got to disagree. People with Progressive ideals don’t get much time and are smeared as some sort of Russian Marxist. The pills they show on tv don’t include anyone 40 and under, Biden get praised for being the centrist puppet that he is, Bernie gets smeared, and they smear Tulsi too for being anti-war.

Antigua doesn’t have a voice and they don’t not deserve any air time. The farvrightvtends to be racist and don’t deserve any air time as well.

The right and the center (Clinton, Biden, Obama) get plenty of air time as does Trump and Bush.

Re: SJW fight videos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:24 am
by KARHU-III
bruins2012 wrote:
SpeakEasy wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:You shouldn’t think of politics as a straight line. It’s more of a circle. Bunch of pussy Antifa and those limp dick neo-nazis are basically the same.

All bums crying over the shit-hike that America has become. A cesspool if greed, corruption, and racism.


Its just that one side gets heard a lot more than the other, thats my only problem.
The faggots of the left actually get listened to instead of being viewed as just as crazy as the other side.
Hardcore right wingers ger banned and protested and its promoted as a good thing but we have just as extreme if not more leftwingers that are welcomed with open arms.
In canada its awful, they refuse platforms to most conservative or righy wing leaning speakers because they speak against transgender issues or abortion but we have no problem letting left extremists like holocaust deniers speak without any issue.

Politics comes down to two groups, not left or right, liberal or conservative, just comes down to people who want to be left alone and people who wont leave us the fuck alone.



Got to disagree. People with Progressive ideals don’t get much time and are smeared as some sort of Russian Marxist. The pills they show on tv don’t include anyone 40 and under, Biden get praised for being the centrist puppet that he is, Bernie gets smeared, and they smear Tulsi too for being anti-war.

Antigua doesn’t have a voice and they don’t not deserve any air time. The farvrightvtends to be racist and don’t deserve any air time as well.

The right and the center (Clinton, Biden, Obama) get plenty of air time as does Trump and Bush.


Everyone should get heard. Every fucked up slack-jawed fuckface on earth. The discusdion desperately needs to be open. The masses shall then openly debate what makes sense. And punch the slack-jawed child fuckers back into their place...

Pussy ass bullshit censorship of whatever the fuck YOU think is bad is whats causing the polarization of the people. Censorship never ends and alway moves on and keeps on silencing one side of the discussion until it grows into a full boarded dictatorship. When does it stop? When half the country breaks into civil war? Who the fuck are you faggots to decide which side has the right to get heard?! ....

The world needs more open opinions and violence to the face....

Re: SJW fight videos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:32 am
by PBells
^ I don't think Bruins is suggesting censorship so much as just ignoring these fringe groups that don't really contribute anything of value to political discourse or society as a whole.

Re: SJW fight videos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:03 am
by KARHU-III
PBells wrote:^ I don't think Bruins is suggesting censorship so much as just ignoring these fringe groups that don't really contribute anything of value to political discourse or society as a whole.


Everyone should get heard. Even those who you view as slack-jawed fringe groups. We don't need to give them a lot. Just a chance to speak out and embarrass themselves. If not for any other reason then so the rest of the world can see what a bunch of fuckwits they are. That way the stupidity doesn't get spread like some underground wildfire between the idiots. The chance of them getting corrected by the community is much greater this way.

There is also a risk that an actually good idea from a smaller group that could benefit the whole community gets ignored. Because someone decided they're all fuckfaces and wants to censor them.

We like to compartmentalize everything like opinions, ideas, and people because we're lazy fucks.

Re: SJW fight videos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:34 pm
by KingOfPancrase
The strong do what they can and and the weak suffer what they must.

Re: SJW fight videos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:00 pm
by DeceptaCon
KingOfPancrase wrote:The strong do what they can and and the weak suffer what they must.

:pointup: its all about blood sacrifices and brute force, when you want to manifest a new reality it must be done thru blood letting and sacrifice.

Re: SJW fight videos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:10 pm
by KingOfPancrase
DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:The strong do what they can and and the weak suffer what they must.

:pointup: its all about blood sacrifices and brute force, when you want to manifest a new reality it must be done thru blood letting and sacrifice.

That's what people don't understand. You don't create the world you want or preserve it with hugs.

Re: SJW fight videos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:46 pm
by PBells
KingOfPancrase wrote:That's what people don't understand. You don't create the world you want or preserve it with hugs.


Sounds like it's time to declare independence from our corporate overlords and give the cucks and sellouts in "government" the ol' French Revolution treatment

Re: SJW fight videos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:00 pm
by KingOfPancrase
PBells wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:That's what people don't understand. You don't create the world you want or preserve it with hugs.


Sounds like it's time to declare independence from our corporate overlords and give the cucks and sellouts in "government" the ol' French Revolution treatment

Not sure if serious.

Re: SJW fight videos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:06 pm
by PBells
Why not?

Re: SJW fight videos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:25 pm
by KingOfPancrase
PBells wrote:Why not?

Idk. Probably resigned myself to watch it all go down in flames.

Re: SJW fight videos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:35 pm
by DeceptaCon
KingOfPancrase wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:The strong do what they can and and the weak suffer what they must.

:pointup: its all about blood sacrifices and brute force, when you want to manifest a new reality it must be done thru blood letting and sacrifice.

That's what people don't understand. You don't create the world you want or preserve it with hugs.

Growth only occurs thru pain and sacrifice, you only need to look to the animal kingdom to understand its beauty and simplicity. Life is pain, bloody, beautiful and majestic once you embrace the sacrifice. Military personel literally are sacrificing their lives to maintain our false desired reality by killing brown people on the 33rd parallel unknowingly fulfilling bible prophecy. We are in this realm to grow our souls and to master our flesh, you can choose to leave anytime you wish.

Re: SJW fight videos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:18 pm
by KingOfPancrase
You want me on that wall you need me on that wall.

Re: SJW fight videos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:30 pm
by jjmmajkd