Page 2 of 9

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:51 pm
by kezzaman
DeceptaCon wrote:
yoseph wrote:
PBells wrote:Also note that dipset hasn't logged in since March 24th, 8 days before YMCA's warning. He likely never even saw it. :idea:

What is the point of a retrospective warning. Either punish while they are in the act or let it slide. Is this place turning into some kind of social media social justice site? You had an inappropriate post in 2011. You cannot redeem yourself. Permaban. :roll:

WTF am I missing here? :lol:

Dipset has been flagged by YMCADA, a possible tainted supplement

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:50 pm
by PBells
yoseph wrote:
PBells wrote:Also note that dipset hasn't logged in since March 24th, 8 days before YMCA's warning. He likely never even saw it. :idea:

What is the point of a retrospective warning. Either punish while they are in the act or let it slide. Is this place turning into some kind of social media social justice site? You had an inappropriate post in 2011. You cannot redeem yourself. Permaban. :roll:


One edited post and the whole site is doomed? You'll have to ask YMCA about the warning. And dipset is not banned, never was. #fakenews :angel:

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:57 pm
by yoseph
YMAGA Needs to learn the this is no place for bans

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:29 pm
by EvilGorilla69+1
philphan wrote:
dipset52 wrote:Man fuck this fuckin piece of shit.

Never liked this faggit but fuck him and his family.

With his fucked up teeth and illiterate speech.

Nick Diaz still makes you piss blood you adopted fucking retard. Kill urself

:tup: :star:


dipset52 wrote:Your only warning.

Next time you get a vacation from the site.

YMCA



PainDog wrote:
Once again I am in agreement with Dipset



1) Who is the highest ranked MOD on linker..?

2) Who are the MODs, in general..?

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:43 pm
by PBells
I knew this would happen :lol: Asks for answers yet ignores the answers.

Μη γίνεσαι μαλάκας.

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:00 pm
by EvilGorilla69+1
PBells wrote:I knew this would happen :lol: Asks for answers yet ignores the answers.

Μη γίνεσαι μαλάκας.




Perhaps you dont understand what's going on.

1st. There can't be just one Mod - So you haven't answered my question.

2nd. We can't have MODS, 'warning' other members about some post of theirs

TLDR ---> MODS are not supposed to act like that anymore.


And to phraze it better... ....


Warning = actions = A bad start = distrubring the peace = sencoring behaviors = anti-hetero behavior.



I hope I won't have to take this to the new management team.


good usage of the greek language.


Είσαι μεγάλος παίχτης..Μπράβο! ;ρ

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:15 pm
by PBells
I know exactly what's going on, there's just a ton of conflation and fear-mongering to sift through like with any mainstream news media.

TLDR timeline:
- March 22nd: dipset posts his thoughts on Frank Shamrock
- March 24th: last time dipset logged in
- April 1st: YMCA edits the post and issues a warning
- April 11th: Frag assumes dipset is banned despite the fact he isn't.

So really, the warning is inconsequential as dipset never saw it. He hadn't logged in for 8 days prior to that. As for the timing, YMCA isn't on every hour of every day like I am and probably came across that post for the first time. It's his discretion. Correlation =/= causation.

As for your questions: 1) highest ranked mod would be exsang or JD as they are admins. 2) Me, exsang, JD, DreadLobster, YMCA.

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:51 pm
by PainDog
If Dipset does log on he should feel good with all the support.

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:17 am
by YMCA
PBells is right.

Dip posted something I saw well after the fact and went full retard on Shamrock. The language he used based upon his take of the reported news wasn't kosher, nor was it justified.

The original post can be seen in quoted posts by other members. I'll try link it...

https://www.mmalinker.com/forum/shamrocks-a-dog-t139916.html Thread created by philphan.

His post (edited) and quoted/unedited by phil are on the first page of the thread.

Based upon what was reported, I saw no reason to try and convict Frank Shamrock before all of the facts were known (it seems he tied up a dog, but left it with shade and food/water and notified authorities, so he appears to have tried to ensure the dog wasn't being put in a place where it could be stolen/left without food/water/shelter).

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:32 am
by bruins2012
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
philphan wrote:
dipset52 wrote:Man fuck this fuckin piece of shit.

Never liked this faggit but fuck him and his family.

With his fucked up teeth and illiterate speech.

Nick Diaz still makes you piss blood you adopted fucking retard. Kill urself

:tup: :star:


dipset52 wrote:Your only warning.

Next time you get a vacation from the site.

YMCA



PainDog wrote:
Once again I am in agreement with Dipset



1) Who is the highest ranked MOD on linker..?

2) Who are the MODs, in general..?



im the highest ranked Pillar on Linker.




I still remember when I got banned.


“Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it on Linker, forever.”

- Pillar Bruins2012


:P

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:47 am
by blackmetalcarson
PBells wrote:
blackmetalcarson wrote:Wait... do people even still get bans anymore? I mean don't get me wrong, it's not like some people don't deserve them, but do you really want to kill off the last remaining dregs of this site?


I'm not opposed to banning an actual person if they're an annoying fuckass. Regardless of the size of this place, composition is still important and toxic people shouldn't have a place here.

But more to your point, no one (who isn't a spambot) has been banned in the last 3 years.



So why the fuck did it take so long to get rid of Beastmeng's annoying ass?

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:50 am
by blackmetalcarson
I stand with Dipset even after the new information has been revealed.

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:51 am
by YMCA
blackmetalcarson wrote:
PBells wrote:
blackmetalcarson wrote:Wait... do people even still get bans anymore? I mean don't get me wrong, it's not like some people don't deserve them, but do you really want to kill off the last remaining dregs of this site?


I'm not opposed to banning an actual person if they're an annoying fuckass. Regardless of the size of this place, composition is still important and toxic people shouldn't have a place here.

But more to your point, no one (who isn't a spambot) has been banned in the last 3 years.



So why the fuck did it take so long to get rid of Beastmeng's annoying ass?


Settle down, Eagle...I mean 'Bill'. :lol:

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:53 am
by blackmetalcarson
Settle down? Not even mad, bro. Legitimate question. That motherfucker was toxic for a LONG ass time and it seems like it took just as long to ban him. Granted, I've never exactly been a beacon of behavior or anything like that, so if anything that fact that -I- think of him as a useless piece of shit should say something.

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:13 am
by EvilGorilla69+1
if you carry on twisting my words,ill have to resort into calling you names, like SoyCoy... ok SoyCoy?? ?? :kiss: :lolol:


one most time:


just the fact that you guys(YMCA), felt like warning someone(like dipset-multiple A-League champion),that he might get vacations,was a 'move' that rigged of negative energy.