Page 3 of 4

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:38 pm
by robdogj
dipset52 wrote:Masvidal just walked out of his interview and absolutely pieced the fucking dog shit out of Leon Edwards.

5 piece combo. Total sucker punch lolol shit was crazy. He fucking smoked himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dude



Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:40 pm
by dipset52
robdogj wrote:
dipset52 wrote:Masvidal just walked out of his interview and absolutely pieced the fucking dog shit out of Leon Edwards.

5 piece combo. Total sucker punch lolol shit was crazy. He fucking smoked himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dude




Ok ok wasn’t as bad as I initially thought but god dam lolol

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:57 pm
by SpeakEasy
Lol Gamebred doesn't see gender or skin colour, he assumed Leon was Bisping.

But fucking guys not playing around, he showed hes truly a street rat playing dressage horse and doesnt have the professionalism required for what we all wish mma would become.
But fuck, I'm ok with that, guess I'm part of the problem.
Jorges a monster though, I dont know if i want to see Mas/Funk but I dont see where else you go.
Mas vs winner of Pettis/WB? Or Askren gets that winner and we do Mas/Edwards after that?
Guess Twood needs a dance partner if hes still fighting so he figures in there.
Would be funny if they still matched Till and Askren but I'm thinking Till jumps to 185 so hes out, Askren vs Marty, Twood vs Colby, Mas vs Edwards, WB vs Pettis, Maia vs Lawler, RDA vs Ponz, we got a nice little WW tourney brewing.

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:10 pm
by DeceptaCon
dipset52 wrote:
robdogj wrote:
dipset52 wrote:Masvidal just walked out of his interview and absolutely pieced the fucking dog shit out of Leon Edwards.

5 piece combo. Total sucker punch lolol shit was crazy. He fucking smoked himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dude




Ok ok wasn’t as bad as I initially thought but god dam lolol

:lol: :lol: Masvidal is putting the real back into MMA, the best school is old school :lol: Dana is like fuck we got the 3rd Diaz bro up in here :smile:

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:17 am
by kezzaman
DeceptaCon wrote:
dipset52 wrote:
robdogj wrote:
dipset52 wrote:Masvidal just walked out of his interview and absolutely pieced the fucking dog shit out of Leon Edwards.

5 piece combo. Total sucker punch lolol shit was crazy. He fucking smoked himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dude




Ok ok wasn’t as bad as I initially thought but god dam lolol

:lol: :lol: Masvidal is putting the real back into MMA, the best school is old school :lol: Dana is like fuck we got the 3rd Diaz bro up in here :smile:

from that angle he kinda looks like

Spoiler:
Image

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:08 am
by Legionarivs
SpeakEasy wrote:Jorges a monster though, I dont know if i want to see Mas/Funk but I dont see where else you go.
Mas vs winner of Pettis/WB? Or Askren gets that winner and we do Mas/Edwards after that?
Guess Twood needs a dance partner if hes still fighting so he figures in there.
Would be funny if they still matched Till and Askren but I'm thinking Till jumps to 185 so hes out, Askren vs Marty, Twood vs Colby, Mas vs Edwards, WB vs Pettis, Maia vs Lawler, RDA vs Ponz, we got a nice little WW tourney brewing.


I just don't see the UFC booking Askren vs Usman straight away, not even Askren seems to be lobbying that active for that shot. Beside Convington deserves the shot, unless he's down for fighting Woodley. Masvidal vs Askren didn't have the same hype amount of hype as Askren vs Till, but that fight is clearly off the table. Masvidal vs Edwards now has a lot more hype. WB vs Pettis is already made which should be interesting fight indeed. Lawler vs Maia, either it goes to the mat or Maia goes out.

Hard to make those matches, if Woodley and Askren weren't the buddies that was the fight to make. I personally would enjoy Askren vs Covington as well but he shouldn't be passed over.

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:44 am
by SpeakEasy
Legionarivs wrote:
SpeakEasy wrote:Jorges a monster though, I dont know if i want to see Mas/Funk but I dont see where else you go.
Mas vs winner of Pettis/WB? Or Askren gets that winner and we do Mas/Edwards after that?
Guess Twood needs a dance partner if hes still fighting so he figures in there.
Would be funny if they still matched Till and Askren but I'm thinking Till jumps to 185 so hes out, Askren vs Marty, Twood vs Colby, Mas vs Edwards, WB vs Pettis, Maia vs Lawler, RDA vs Ponz, we got a nice little WW tourney brewing.


I just don't see the UFC booking Askren vs Usman straight away, not even Askren seems to be lobbying that active for that shot. Beside Convington deserves the shot, unless he's down for fighting Woodley. Masvidal vs Askren didn't have the same hype amount of hype as Askren vs Till, but that fight is clearly off the table. Masvidal vs Edwards now has a lot more hype. WB vs Pettis is already made which should be interesting fight indeed. Lawler vs Maia, either it goes to the mat or Maia goes out.

Hard to make those matches, if Woodley and Askren weren't the buddies that was the fight to make. I personally would enjoy Askren vs Covington as well but he shouldn't be passed over.


Nail on the head mate, thats the monkey wrench in the whole thing.
That and the fact woodleys performance was so piss poor its impossible to give him his matchup.
That said you give Funky 6-7 weeks to focus on someone he can irritate and get under their skin, unlike robbie, then that fight will sell.
Marty vs ben, ben would be walking, tweeting promo.
And Covington deserves it but it just messes up the matchups and since it seems super unlikely Askrens taking the lawler rematch so that messes up the picture.
If Till stays at WW he will still be top 10 so maybe they still throw him at askren.
Welters a bit weird, the top 10 are fucking solid but outside of that is a bit of a crapshoot, makes me wish bellator and ufcs WWs were combined.
Maia vs lawler was a fight i had assumed happened, its probably a bit late but still could be fun and makes sense.
Curious if Pettis smokes WB( :lol: ) would askren take a fight with him?

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:33 am
by robdogj
dipset52 wrote:Ok ok wasn’t as bad as I initially thought but god dam lolol

I don't know bro, Edwards did get some medical treatment & Masvidal got escorted out of the building

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:23 pm
by Shuck
No better way to sum up the night..



Best comment:

Desmond Jolo:
There’s a reason why they call it 0-2 arena.......... :lol:

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:07 pm
by philphan
Shuck wrote:No better way to sum up the night..



Best comment:

Desmond Jolo:
There’s a reason why they call it 0-2 arena.......... :lol:

:lol: :lol: The kick to the nuts to start the fight was so fucking epic.

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:22 pm
by JonB
Image

:lol:

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:49 pm
by DeceptaCon
JonB wrote:Image

:lol:

Masvidal don't give a fuck, hopefully he runs into Bisping next backstage. He just made everybody forget about Conor, Khabib, Woodley, Usman, Askren and the Diaz bros in one epic night. He is tearing down the instagram and twitter BS and bringing back street rules. Yesterday's fights were awesome I almost jumped out of my chair when he decked Till.
Spoiler:
Image

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:04 pm
by DeceptaCon
philphan wrote:
Shuck wrote:No better way to sum up the night..



Best comment:

Desmond Jolo:
There’s a reason why they call it 0-2 arena.......... :lol:

:lol: :lol: The kick to the nuts to start the fight was so fucking epic.

Image
Spoiler:
Image

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:28 pm
by JonB
Image


(SIGH)... Goddamnit Internet. :lol:

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:51 pm
by SpeakEasy
On a scale of jussie smollett to jorge masdival, how real are you?