Page 2 of 4

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:50 am
by bruins2012
Does anyone remember watching Till vs Dalby?

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:15 am
by PainDog
bruins2012 wrote:Does anyone remember watching Till vs Dalby?


When Dalby beat the hell out of Till...yes I do

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:45 am
by slevin
Breese vs. Heinisch is off, Breese's health issues, FUCK!
Also I think Edwards and Till will win. I think Masvidal can do well against Till, will probably lose a close decision. Masvidal run a WW has been unimpressive, and Till is a big WW. Leon Edwards dominates imo.

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:43 pm
by SpeakEasy
Trying really hard to like Mike Grundy but I cant help but be dissatisfied if his nickname isnt Solomon or Born on a monday Grundy.

^Breese has that mccall luck, hope hes ok.
Edwards SHOULD fuck gunny up but just a weird gut feeling he gets tapped late in the round.
No statistics or facts to back that up, leons reach, speed and fluiditu should cinch this fight for him but i just see him being lazy with a kick or some shit.
Might be high hopes cause i like gunnar, hes just not a guy you can dislike.
Masdival is top 5 maybe top 3 WW when hes on, he just doesnt always seem to be on.
He seems to be really focused and amped for this fight and while Till is a monster next to him I know Games got sound enough technique and a large enough speed advantage to negate a lot of Tills strengths.
So long as Jorge keeps his back off the cage and ensures he dictates pace and controls the octagon with angles and foot placement he should cruise.
But if hes off, if he just goes in thinking hes back in Dadas backyard, Tills gonna put his fist through face, no doubt.
I just think Jorges got the experience and techniques to avoid the biggest punches Tills got especially with the way Till loads up on his shots.
Again, wont be shocked if Till wins,hes huge but Jorge possesses such a vaster arsenal and tool kit to really frustrate Till.

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:45 pm
by dipset52
PainDog wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:Does anyone remember watching Till vs Dalby?


When Dalby beat the hell out of Till...yes I do


I vaguely Remeber this fight.

It twas fight of the night correct?

Did Dalby really fuck him up

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:28 pm
by JonB
SpeakEasy wrote:Trying really hard to like Mike Grundy but I cant help but be dissatisfied if his nickname isnt Solomon or Born on a monday Grundy.

^Breese has that mccall luck, hope hes ok.
Edwards SHOULD fuck gunny up but just a weird gut feeling he gets tapped late in the round.
No statistics or facts to back that up, leons reach, speed and fluiditu should cinch this fight for him but i just see him being lazy with a kick or some shit.
Might be high hopes cause i like gunnar, hes just not a guy you can dislike.
Masdival is top 5 maybe top 3 WW when hes on, he just doesnt always seem to be on.
He seems to be really focused and amped for this fight and while Till is a monster next to him I know Games got sound enough technique and a large enough speed advantage to negate a lot of Tills strengths.
So long as Jorge keeps his back off the cage and ensures he dictates pace and controls the octagon with angles and foot placement he should cruise.
But if hes off, if he just goes in thinking hes back in Dadas backyard, Tills gonna put his fist through face, no doubt.
I just think Jorges got the experience and techniques to avoid the biggest punches Tills got especially with the way Till loads up on his shots.
Again, wont be shocked if Till wins,hes huge but Jorge possesses such a vaster arsenal and tool kit to really frustrate Till.


I was saying the same thing this morning. :lol:

Image

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:24 pm
by JonB
Decent fights so far. :tup:

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:10 pm
by JonB
Disagree with the Reyes/Oezdemir decision. :tdown:

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:04 pm
by JonB
...Why Jorge got to be the most underrated fighter under 185 evah? :lol: :lol: Hollll-eeee shittt :shock:

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:07 pm
by Junior Dos Santos
Holy fuck. Masvidals a goon. I thought he was gonna win, but not like that. Fuckin savage

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:18 pm
by DeceptaCon
Junior Dos Santos wrote:Holy fuck. Masvidals a goon. I thought he was gonna win, but not like that. Fuckin savage

Slick tough fighter that isn't scared to pressure the bigger opponents, he would have done the same to Wonderboy if he didn't run. Masvidal was hitting him with kicks and 3 punch combos I loved it, great card all around!

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:19 pm
by blackmetalcarson
Till's train is perfectly derailed after that. Masvidal knocked the ever-living fuck out of him. Till ain't coming back from that shit.

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:29 pm
by deadzone
Masvidal just pieced up Leon edwards in the back too :lol:

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:30 pm
by robdogj

Masvidal gotta be juicing

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:34 pm
by dipset52
Masvidal just walked out of his interview and absolutely pieced the fucking dog shit out of Leon Edwards.

5 piece combo. Total sucker punch lolol shit was crazy. He fucking smoked himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dude