Page 4 of 5

Re: 1st world MMA problems vs 3rd world MMA problems

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:52 pm
by Ineblah
1st world mma problems: Wondering every time a Diaz brother fight is announced, if they will actually make it to the ring to fight.

3rd world mma problems: Wondering if there will actually be a ring to fight in.

Re: 1st world MMA problems vs 3rd world MMA problems

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:59 pm
by Mr Meow
Ineblah wrote:1st world mma problems: Wondering every time a Diaz brother fight is announced, if they will actually make it to the ring to fight.

3rd world mma problems: Wondering if there will actually be a ring to fight in.




:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: 1st world MMA problems vs 3rd world MMA problems

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 3:50 pm
by DeceptaCon
1st world mma problems: Streaming fights
3rd world mma problems: Fighting streams

1st world mma problems: Reebok fight kits
3rd world mma problems: Having to make the Reebok fight kits

1st world mma problems: early weigh-ins
3rd world mma problems: weighing drugs

1st world mma problems: Picograms
3rd world mma problems: Pico Rivera

Re: 1st world MMA problems vs 3rd world MMA problems

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 4:51 pm
by 83koper83
1st world MMA problems: incompetent staff fills up a fridge backstage with cherry coke.

3rd world MMA problems: incurable staph fills up your innards with blood.

Re: 1st world MMA problems vs 3rd world MMA problems

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 4:57 pm
by JACKnoneREACHER
83koper83 wrote:1st world MMA problems: incompetent staff fills up a fridge backstage with cherry coke.

3rd world MMA problems: incurable staph fills up your innards with blood.


:lol:

Re: 1st world MMA problems vs 3rd world MMA problems

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:00 pm
by JACKnoneREACHER
DeceptaCon wrote:
1st world mma problems: Reebok fight kits
3rd world mma problems: Having to make the Reebok fight kits


:lol:

1st world mma problem theres a dana white

3rd world mma problem theres no dana white

Re: 1st world MMA problems vs 3rd world MMA problems

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:08 pm
by 83koper83
1st world MMA problems: Ronda Rousey - farewell.
3rd world MMA problems: round up housing - favela.

Re: 1st world MMA problems vs 3rd world MMA problems

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:10 pm
by DeceptaCon
JACKnoneREACHER wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
1st world mma problems: Reebok fight kits
3rd world mma problems: Having to make the Reebok fight kits


:lol:

1st world mma problem theres a dana white

3rd world mma problem theres no dana white

1st world mma problems: Being booed by Brazilian fans
3rd world mma problems: not having ceiling fans

Re: 1st world MMA problems vs 3rd world MMA problems

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:41 pm
by Ineblah
1st world mma problems: Watching fighters act like an idiot at the press conference.

3rd world mma problems: Having to fight the village idiot at the press conference.

Re: 1st world MMA problems vs 3rd world MMA problems

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:58 pm
by DeceptaCon
Ineblah wrote:1st world mma problems: Watching fighters act like an idiot at the press conference.

3rd world mma problems: Having to fight the village idiot at the press conference.

1st world mma problems: UFC doing away with the Fly weight division
3rd world mma problems: Flies

Re: 1st world MMA problems vs 3rd world MMA problems

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:20 pm
by DeceptaCon
1st world mma problems: Having fans not attend your post fight after party.
3rd world mma problems: Having fans not attend your search party.

1st world mma problems:
Spoiler:
Image

3rd world mma problems:
Spoiler:
Image

Re: 1st world MMA problems vs 3rd world MMA problems

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 12:11 pm
by jjmmajkd
First world mma problems: slipping on a bloody logo in the cage

third world mma problems: slipping on some mud in the pit

Re: 1st world MMA problems vs 3rd world MMA problems

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 11:01 am
by MadTitan
1st world MMA problems: Having a large gut with abs from HGH abuse

3rd world MMA problems: Having a large gut with abs from malnutrition.

Re: 1st world MMA problems vs 3rd world MMA problems

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:25 am
by EvilGorilla69+1
1st world MMA problem

Spoiler:



3rd world MMA problem

Spoiler:
Image

Re: 1st world MMA problems vs 3rd world MMA problems

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:16 pm
by DeceptaCon
1st world mma problems: getting tapped
3rd world mma problems: getting tap water