Page 25 of 27

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 10:51 am
by PainDog
Tomorrow

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 2:32 pm
by PainDog


Mahmoudi got robbed

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 11:44 am
by robdogj
I have some sad news for you Sage fans

The hype was fuckin' fake & I said that from Day 1

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 10:28 am
by PainDog
This has sort of become the official ONE thread so I will reply here...

How do you feel about Chatri over turning the result of the Petchmorakkat vs. Petrosyan fight. It is now ruled as a NC.


While I didnt agree with the decision I understand on what basis it is being overturned.

Honestly I think it's kind of fucked up.

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 10:58 am
by Mr Meow
PainDog wrote:This has sort of become the official ONE thread so I will reply here...

How do you feel about Chatri over turning the result of the Petchmorakkat vs. Petrosyan fight. It is now ruled as a NC.


While I didnt agree with the decision I understand on what basis it is being overturned.

Honestly I think it's kind of fucked up.



He has done the same before. He did so with the bs Sageto Papappththyvya decision he "won" over Jia Wen Ma. Chatri straight up overturned it to a W for Ma

I think this is a slippery slope for sure

However so far he has been doing well to change obvious horrible decisions.

It is maybe not the best precedent though

So who advances in the tournament??

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:31 pm
by slevin
Neither Jia Wen Ma or Sageto have fought since that had happened. Idk what to think I have heard alot of shaddiness from ONE, but this is really bad. I think Chatri is self-righteous, and thinks of himself as all morale, and wouldnt do a single bad thing because martial arts principles have effected his life in a positive way, but he could end up making a huge mistake if he doesnt stop doing this.

I guess Dawson will fight Petro. Who knows what will happen. Jack Slack got blocked from trolling Chatri lmao. I think if there was another body, deciding whether fights should be overturned or not that would be fine. But it isnt another body, so it makes the organization seem corrupt.

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:04 am
by slevin
Also remember that ONE also has a certification process for which agents they do business with. I think ONE just wants to control fighters.

https://mymmanews.com/one-championships ... n-program/

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:18 am
by PainDog
I haven't listened to the entire podcast but Jack Slack seems to be on the same page as us.

Points out how its ridiculous to just overturn a fight without any real criteria, and mentions the stoppage in the Aoki fight was premature.

Which is something most linkers didnt agree with when I wrote the same thing.

He also did mention the excessive clinching in the Petrosyan fight.

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:32 am
by PainDog


Either way...Chatri only does seemingly shady things out of honor, respect, and integrity.

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:54 am
by slevin
So how does everyone feel about Chatri citing Lawerence Kenshin as reasoning to why he overturned the Petro vs. Petch fight?

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:07 pm
by PainDog
slevin wrote:So how does everyone feel about Chatri citing Lawerence Kenshin as reasoning to why he overturned the Petro vs. Petch fight?


Why not?

Let's just use youtubers as regulators. Anytime there is a controversy we consult Kenshin, BJJSCOUT, and Lee Wylie.

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:20 pm
by PainDog
Still a good video by Kenshin


Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 1:53 pm
by robdogj
PainDog wrote:Still a good video by Kenshin



Bro what is up w/ the Ed Herman pict? Did you lose a sigbet?

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 1:58 pm
by PainDog
robdogj wrote:Bro what is up w/ the Ed Herman pict? Did you lose a sigbet?


Ed Herman is one of my all time favorite fighters, so I am happy to have him in my sig.

However, when I stumbled across this photo I was trying to get an image of Kevin Belingon. Unfortunately none were the right size and this picture was somehow there as a related image...so I just used this one.

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 3:28 pm
by robdogj
PainDog wrote:
robdogj wrote:Bro what is up w/ the Ed Herman pict? Did you lose a sigbet?


Ed Herman is one of my all time favorite fighters, so I am happy to have him in my sig.

However, when I stumbled across this photo I was trying to get an image of Kevin Belingon. Unfortunately none were the right size and this picture was somehow there as a related image...so I just used this one.


Image