Page 22 of 27

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:51 pm
by slevin
PainDog wrote:Thai got a gift...

I hope the Thai loses the main event

I think these next thai bouts are what we need after that last fight with the korean and japanese fighter.

Did you hear on the commentary that Tonon will be on the Japan card, and the entire Flyw GP will take place that night?

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:57 pm
by PainDog
slevin wrote:
PainDog wrote:Thai got a gift...

I hope the Thai loses the main event

I think these next thai bouts are what we need after that last fight with the korean and japanese fighter.

Did you hear on the commentary that Tonon will be on the Japan card, and the entire Flyw GP will take place that night?


That would be insane the card would need to be 12 hours long.

There are already something lke 5 title fights...if they all go the distance that is already over two hours.

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:04 pm
by slevin
PainDog wrote:
slevin wrote:
PainDog wrote:Thai got a gift...

I hope the Thai loses the main event

I think these next thai bouts are what we need after that last fight with the korean and japanese fighter.

Did you hear on the commentary that Tonon will be on the Japan card, and the entire Flyw GP will take place that night?


That would be insane the card would need to be 12 hours long.

There are already something lke 5 title fights...if they all go the distance that is already over two hours.

I thought Nong-O was Japanese lol. That was a good first round, I could have sworn they said that. I would like to at least know all of the flywgp bouts. We only know one so far lol.

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:12 pm
by PainDog
These final two.fights have been great

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:19 pm
by slevin
I like how Nong-O steps in with elbows after he throws his jab. I wonder why he isnt elbowing in the clinch like he has before. His counter body kicks in the 4th round.

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:22 pm
by slevin
Way to go Nong-O cain't wait to see the next fight of his! They could easily make so many match ups for him from the event on Jan. 26th!!!!

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:28 pm
by slevin
LOL when Mitch Chilson said Nong-O's full name the captions on YouTube said "Gay young hot dog."

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:37 pm
by PainDog
slevin wrote:LOL when Mitch Chilson said Nong-O's full name the captions on YouTube said "Gay young hot dog."


:lol:

Nong-O looked great and yeah there is getting to be a sizeable roster in ones striking divisions.

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:52 pm
by slevin
PainDog wrote:
slevin wrote:LOL when Mitch Chilson said Nong-O's full name the captions on YouTube said "Gay young hot dog."


:lol:

Nong-O looked great and yeah there is getting to be a sizeable roster in ones striking divisions.

Hiroaki Suzuki is a good candidate, lets throw him in there. He dominated Mohamed bin Mohamoud.

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:32 pm
by PainDog

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:33 pm
by PainDog
Kind of nice to see Imanari get a win...I thought Won Il Kwon was going to light him up

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:02 pm
by slevin
PainDog wrote:Kind of nice to see Imanari get a win...I thought Won Il Kwon was going to light him up

I was hoping that would happen. This was a good event; even though Saygid will probably run through Sexton. Sexton's ground game could trouble Saygid if goes to the ground if Sexton isn't rocked. I am really interested in the LW tournament match ups along with the kickboxing match ups in the future. Eersel and Holzken should be paired together next. Both looked amazing, and Petchdam is always impressive.

I cant believe how good Amir looked, it was probably because Ariel's striking isn't very good. But still, he was on point up until the end of that second round. Ariel's comeback was so sudden it was crazy! You know Ariel's striking is kind of awkward and I think Ting's striking is better than Ariel's....soo maybe we see a repeat of what we witnessed right now.

BTW Where are you @Mr. Meow?

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:52 am
by PainDog
Eduard Folayang vs. Shinya Aoki
Xiong Jing Nan vs. Angela Lee
Aung La N Sang vs. Ken Hasegawa
Kevin Belingon vs. Bibiano Fernandes
Demetrious Johnson vs. Yuya Wakamatsu
Eddie Alvarez vs. Timofey Nastyukhin
Andy Souwer vs. Yodsanklai IWE Fairtex (kickboxing)
Danny Kingad vs. Andrew Leone
Tatsumitsu Wada vs. Ivanildo Delfino
Kairat Akhmetov vs. Reece McLaren
Mei Yamaguchi vs. Kseniya Lachkova
Anthony Engelen vs. Garry Tonon
Rodtang Jitmuangnon vs. Hakim Hamech (muay thai)
Panicos Yusuf vs. Mohammed Bin Mahmoud (muay thai)
Hiroki Akimoto vs. Joseph Lasiri (kickboxing)
Yoon Chang Min vs. Bala Shetty

This card is going to end up lasting 12 hours...it makes more sense to split it into two events

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:41 pm
by PBells
So who should Yushin Okami and Vitor Belfort fight in their debuts?

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:27 pm
by slevin
PainDog wrote:Eduard Folayang vs. Shinya Aoki
Xiong Jing Nan vs. Angela Lee
Aung La N Sang vs. Ken Hasegawa
Kevin Belingon vs. Bibiano Fernandes
Demetrious Johnson vs. Yuya Wakamatsu
Eddie Alvarez vs. Timofey Nastyukhin
Andy Souwer vs. Yodsanklai IWE Fairtex (kickboxing)
Danny Kingad vs. Andrew Leone
Tatsumitsu Wada vs. Ivanildo Delfino
Kairat Akhmetov vs. Reece McLaren
Mei Yamaguchi vs. Kseniya Lachkova
Anthony Engelen vs. Garry Tonon
Rodtang Jitmuangnon vs. Hakim Hamech (muay thai)
Panicos Yusuf vs. Mohammed Bin Mahmoud (muay thai)
Hiroki Akimoto vs. Joseph Lasiri (kickboxing)
Yoon Chang Min vs. Bala Shetty

This card is going to end up lasting 12 hours...it makes more sense to split it into two events

Really I imagine it being over by the time I wake up. 12-13 fight events usually only last 5 hrs. Depends on the pacing too.