Page 4 of 4

Re: Kevin "The Tool" Lee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:00 pm
by 1098765432
It was funny that Lee just stood there and let Gilespee jab him in the face without much worry all the while knowing that kick would be there sooner or later

Re: Kevin "The Tool" Lee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:12 am
by Oldtoby420
One good kick doesn't prove anything, wait & see how he does in his next fight wouldn't doubt it goes to a dec or he gets finished.

Re: Kevin "The Tool" Lee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:18 am
by tsarlaider
Feguson would have shaken off this kick like it was a slap :lol:

On a serious notice i really dislike Lee but this was one of the most devastating KO's i ve watched in the game.

Re: Kevin "The Tool" Lee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:15 am
by robdogj
Oldtoby420 wrote:One good kick doesn't prove anything, wait & see how he does in his next fight wouldn't doubt it goes to a dec or he gets finished.

right now, I would take The Tool over McGillicutty. I am sure McGillicutty doesn't want that smoke that Kevin Lee is giving right now.

Re: Kevin "The Tool" Lee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:39 pm
by bruins2012
Lee looks good now that he’s at Tristar.

Re: Kevin "The Tool" Lee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:14 am
by KARHU-III
bruins2012 wrote:Lee looks good now that he’s at Tristar.


Huge respect for reevaluating his situation, joining a new team, working his ass off and then taking on a new up and comer who top fighters want nothing to do with. Let's not forget Kevin is only 27 years old and If things work out in Canada as they seem to do Kevin is a whole new beast. Gotta admit I'm looking forward to his next fight. :beer:

Re: Kevin "The Tool" Lee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:10 am
by PainDog
It was a great finish.

Not just the kick but the right hand and then the switch that led to the kick.

But like Oldtoby said we need to see how he does as the fight moves into later rounds, and how his cardio holds, before we can regard him as a legit threat to the top of the division.

Re: Kevin "The Tool" Lee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:23 pm
by DeceptaCon
bruins2012 wrote:Lee looks good now that he’s at Tristar.

Image
Spoiler:
Image

Re: Kevin "The Tool" Lee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:48 pm
by slevin
PainDog wrote:It was a great finish.

Not just the kick but the right hand and then the switch that led to the kick.

But like Oldtoby said we need to see how he does as the fight moves into later rounds, and how his cardio holds, before we can regard him as a legit threat to the top of the division.

He went 5 round with Barboza and Iaquinta and didnt gas.

Re: Kevin "The Tool" Lee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:22 pm
by TFlock
hes a beast and still young. should be interesting in seeing how the change in camp goes

Re: Kevin "The Tool" Lee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:16 pm
by robdogj
The Tool is critical of Uncle Dana protecting his Cash Cow

Re: Kevin "The Tool" Lee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:39 pm
by 1098765432
DeceptaCon wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:Lee looks good now that he’s at Tristar.

Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Re: Kevin "The Tool" Lee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:52 pm
by Mr Meow
1098765432 wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:Lee looks good now that he’s at Tristar.

Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image




:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: