Page 5 of 151

Re: MMA Linker Chat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:35 am
by warriorxv
Don't forget guys! We have two back to back nights of MMA events happening!

Tonight (April 12th, friday) we have Legacy Fighting Championship 19 which starts at Preliminary Card (Untelevised) - 7 pm ET and the main card starts at 10 PM ET

and then tomorrow we have the Ultimate Fighter Finale which Action begins on Facebook with a live stream at 5:30 p.m. ET. Four fights will air on FUEL TV starting at 7 p.m. ET, before switching over to FX at 9 p.m. ET.

If you have no plans or you are just lurking, Join in on chat the view the events and chat with fellow linkers!

Re: MMA Linker Chat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:11 pm
by shogun86
let the bloodshed begin!

Re: MMA Linker Chat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:23 pm
by A Level 1 Noob
dont forget ROADFC 11

Re: MMA Linker Chat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:57 pm
by tron8
warriorxv wrote:Don't forget guys! We have two back to back nights of MMA events happening!

Tonight (April 12th, friday) we have Legacy Fighting Championship 19 which starts at Preliminary Card (Untelevised) - 7 pm ET and the main card starts at 10 PM ET

and then tomorrow we have the Ultimate Fighter Finale which Action begins on Facebook with a live stream at 5:30 p.m. ET. Four fights will air on FUEL TV starting at 7 p.m. ET, before switching over to FX at 9 p.m. ET.

If you have no plans or you are just lurking, Join in on chat the view the events and chat with fellow linkers!


Realid3a wrote:dont forget ROADFC 11


Was gonna say the same thing are yall black asses gonna be on for Road FC!?

Mikal said it starts 1am Eastern time. Not sure what that is for you guys.

Re: MMA Linker Chat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:37 pm
by DannyRocktown
tron8 wrote:
warriorxv wrote:Don't forget guys! We have two back to back nights of MMA events happening!

Tonight (April 12th, friday) we have Legacy Fighting Championship 19 which starts at Preliminary Card (Untelevised) - 7 pm ET and the main card starts at 10 PM ET

and then tomorrow we have the Ultimate Fighter Finale which Action begins on Facebook with a live stream at 5:30 p.m. ET. Four fights will air on FUEL TV starting at 7 p.m. ET, before switching over to FX at 9 p.m. ET.

If you have no plans or you are just lurking, Join in on chat the view the events and chat with fellow linkers!


Realid3a wrote:dont forget ROADFC 11


Was gonna say the same thing are yall black asses gonna be on for Road FC!?

Mikal said it starts 1am Eastern time. Not sure what that is for you guys.


That'll work out well. Looks like ROAD FC 11 starts as Legacy is ending. Double-Header bitches!!

Re: MMA Linker Chat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:11 pm
by PBells
Is there anyone I'd like on either of those cards? I'm usually in bed at 10, so I need to know if there's anything worth staying up for. :idea:

Re: MMA Linker Chat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:52 pm
by ThaBlackGuy
;ihmvids;

Re: MMA Linker Chat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:30 am
by shogun86
why is no one ever on chat? its a ghost town in there

Re: MMA Linker Chat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:16 am
by DanyeWest
shogun86 wrote:why is no one ever on chat? its a ghost town in there

dude, I usually creep there once a day just to see if anyone is as bored as myself,


needless to say I am constantly disappointed.

Re: MMA Linker Chat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:51 am
by shogun86
the other day I was there and warrior was there but dude said nothin

Re: MMA Linker Chat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:54 am
by DanyeWest
shogun86 wrote:the other day I was there and warrior was there but dude said nothin

sounds like he's trying to moderate being the new mayor of boringville

Re: MMA Linker Chat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:50 pm
by DannyRocktown
It doesn't get much action outside of fight nights, but if you're gonna go in there, post it up in here first. That usually gets a few more heads in the room.

Re: MMA Linker Chat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:06 pm
by FichRanklin
DanyeWest wrote:
shogun86 wrote:why is no one ever on chat? its a ghost town in there

dude, I usually creep there once a day just to see if anyone is as bored as myself,


needless to say I am constantly disappointed.


LOL, that awkward moment when you have thousands of posts and dont know how main aspects of teh website work, not trying to offend but you have to admit. that's beyond hilarious xD

Re: MMA Linker Chat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:31 pm
by DanyeWest
FichRanklin wrote:
DanyeWest wrote:
shogun86 wrote:why is no one ever on chat? its a ghost town in there

dude, I usually creep there once a day just to see if anyone is as bored as myself,


needless to say I am constantly disappointed.


LOL, that awkward moment when you have thousands of posts and dont know how main aspects of teh website work, not trying to offend but you have to admit. that's beyond hilarious xD


I guess I missed the funny part, not offended, just don't see the punchline.

Re: MMA Linker Chat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:57 pm
by warriorxv
DannyRocktown wrote:It doesn't get much action outside of fight nights, but if you're gonna go in there, post it up in here first. That usually gets a few more heads in the room.

Yeah, Danny nailed it. If you're going into chat, post it up and others may come. I know if I'm at home and if I were to see it, I'll go on. On fight nights, it starts filling up usually 1-2 hours before the fights.

@shogun, I have a issue with chat some times and it lags me out but it doesn't tell me or others that I'm lagged out. It just won't update the server list, so it will look like I'm there but I'm most likely not if I'm not responding.