Page 152 of 154

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:48 pm
by PainDog
Pancrase event tomorrow if anyone is interested

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 11:20 am
by warriorxvv
It's almost been a week of being sober. No drugs no booze. I mean really..no drugs. I may actually be able to sober up and show up to chat again.

Then again..it's only because I went on a 4 day bender of cocaine..weed..mdma..exctasy and ketamine..on last Wednesday to Sunday.

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 5:05 pm
by philphan
warriorxvv wrote:It's almost been a week of being sober. No drugs no booze. I mean really..no drugs. I may actually be able to sober up and show up to chat again.

Then again..it's only because I went on a 4 day bender of cocaine..weed..mdma..exctasy and ketamine..on last Wednesday to Sunday.

:lol: :lol: :beer: :cig: :pillred: :poison: :radioactive: Nothing wrong with being sober brother, especially if it means you making it to chat. We love it when you show up. :mrgreen:

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:39 pm
by MadTitan
warriorxvv wrote:It's almost been a week of being sober. No drugs no booze. I mean really..no drugs. I may actually be able to sober up and show up to chat again.

Then again..it's only because I went on a 4 day bender of cocaine..weed..mdma..exctasy and ketamine..on last Wednesday to Sunday.


ProudTitan

:tup:

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 10:20 am
by philphan
Don't forget tomorrow's UFC is in the AM, at least for me. So early prelims will start in about 23 hours from right now. Set your clocks. :alarm: :mrgreen:

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 1:36 pm
by warriorxvv
Fuck. I failed heavily. Found a exctasy pill at home last night and took it at 7 am. Worked at 830. Half way walking to work it kicked in. While coming down I became miserable so I started drinking. Now it's 630pm and I have a massive hang over and headache.

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 4:02 pm
by MadTitan
Prepare your anus' faggots. Titan cometh in 28 hours

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:19 pm
by EvilGorilla69+1
MadTitan wrote:Prepare your anus' faggots. Titan cometh in 28 hours



cehckong time

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:12 am
by kezzaman
warriorxvv wrote:Fuck. I failed heavily. Found a exctasy pill at home last night and took it at 7 am. Worked at 830. Half way walking to work it kicked in. While coming down I became miserable so I started drinking. Now it's 630pm and I have a massive hang over and headache.

ask your GP for help

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:34 am
by MadTitan
warriorxvv wrote:Fuck. I failed heavily. Found a exctasy pill at home last night and took it at 7 am. Worked at 830. Half way walking to work it kicked in. While coming down I became miserable so I started drinking. Now it's 630pm and I have a massive hang over and headache.


Ban.

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:22 am
by MadTitan
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
MadTitan wrote:Prepare your anus' faggots. Titan cometh in 28 hours



cehckong time


Image

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:50 am
by abcd
Damn Rizin is sick as fuck. Two fights in and I think I'm hooked

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:52 pm
by philphan
I was all pumped for the morning card. Ate my first brownie at the start and then ate the second one during the main prelim fight. Big mistake, knocked me on my ass. Should have saved that second one and just kept hitting the bong. Either way, fun time guys. See everyone Saturday. :cig: :mrgreen:

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:43 am
by kezzaman
philphan wrote:I was all pumped for the morning card. Ate my first brownie at the start and then ate the second one during the main prelim fight. Big mistake, knocked me on my ass. Should have saved that second one and just kept hitting the bong. Either way, fun time guys. See everyone Saturday. :cig: :mrgreen:

Image

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:09 pm
by philphan
kezzaman wrote:
philphan wrote:I was all pumped for the morning card. Ate my first brownie at the start and then ate the second one during the main prelim fight. Big mistake, knocked me on my ass. Should have saved that second one and just kept hitting the bong. Either way, fun time guys. See everyone Saturday. :cig: :mrgreen:

Image

:lol: :lol: :fu: How did you get my picture? :mrgreen: