Page 150 of 154

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:23 am
by TFlock
kezzaman wrote:
TFlock wrote:hoping to make it to chat later :hand2:

Image

Legend status

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:58 am
by philphan
TFlock wrote:
kezzaman wrote:
TFlock wrote:hoping to make it to chat later :hand2:

Image

Legend status

Image

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:22 pm
by philphan
I'm off to the casino tonight. The boy is bringing his a friend so they can swim, play in the arcade, and chase girls. So I can roll a little and enjoy the buffet later with everyone. I know some of you were talking about the bare knuckle fights. I would check chat in case some cool dude posts a link for everyone. :mrgreen:

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:36 pm
by kezzaman
philphan wrote:I'm off to the casino tonight. The boy is bringing his a friend so they can swim, play in the arcade, and chase girls. So I can roll a little and enjoy the buffet later with everyone. I know some of you were talking about the bare knuckle fights. I would check chat in case some cool dude posts a link for everyone. :mrgreen:

Image
Spoiler:
Philip 4 Fingers

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:43 pm
by philphan
kezzaman wrote:
philphan wrote:I'm off to the casino tonight. The boy is bringing his a friend so they can swim, play in the arcade, and chase girls. So I can roll a little and enjoy the buffet later with everyone. I know some of you were talking about the bare knuckle fights. I would check chat in case some cool dude posts a link for everyone. :mrgreen:

Image
Spoiler:
Philip 4 Fingers

:lol: What a fun night. The first time I sat down to play I stood up ahead $150. We had some drinks and then met up with the boys for the buffet. They were all juiced up cause they met some girls at the pool. Then we split up and they went to the arcade. My wife and I went to roll. After trip two I stood up $350 ahead. I was jazzed cause my wife has been the big winner the last few trips. In your face my love. :mrgreen: I quit while I was ahead. I won enough to cover the room, buffet for 4, $160 I gave the boys for the arcade and whatever, and my wife's losses. She has been giving me shit since last year when we went so it was nice to tease her a little. :tup:

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:57 am
by philphan


Here is the link to sign up if you haven't, :pointdown: :pointdown: :mrgreen:
https://discord.gg/C3YkMmm

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:13 pm
by kezzaman
I have made a compilation of all the sounds that i've collected so far for the GOATBERG soundboard ... LOL

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:28 am
by philphan
kezzaman wrote:I have made a compilation of all the sounds that i've collected so far for the GOATBERG soundboard ... LOL

:lol: :lol: So much fun buddy. Good work.

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:37 pm
by philphan
philphan wrote:

Here is the link to sign up if you haven't, :pointdown: :pointdown: :mrgreen:
https://discord.gg/C3YkMmm

WE ARE LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIGHTS ARE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:14 am
by philphan
Don't forget we have an early card tomorrow. It starts at like 9 am for me. Check times and see you in chat. :alarm:

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:00 am
by warriorxvv
I would go in chat or I would watch the fights but the girlfriend is out of town in India and took her electronics to watch this shit.

First ufc event in a while that is in my time zone and I have a day off.

Fuck!

All I have is my iPhone

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:47 am
by kezzaman
warriorxvv wrote:I would go in chat or I would watch the fights but the girlfriend is out of town in India and took her electronics to watch this shit.

First ufc event in a while that is in my time zone and I have a day off.

Fuck!

All I have is my iPhone

i thought u was some well payed chef... go buy a laptop

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:50 am
by philphan
kezzaman wrote:
warriorxvv wrote:I would go in chat or I would watch the fights but the girlfriend is out of town in India and took her electronics to watch this shit.

First ufc event in a while that is in my time zone and I have a day off.

Fuck!

All I have is my iPhone

i thought u was some well payed chef... go buy a laptop

He needs his money for drugs, come on Kezz use your head. :pillred: :cig: :mrgreen: He did stop into chat already and I hope he pops back in to say HIGH later. I love to hear his crazy stories. Everyone else show up too, everything should start in like 15 minutes.

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:45 am
by philphan
We have about 7 more hours till go time. Set your phones to remind you to come to chat for a great card.


Here is the link to sign up if you haven't, :pointdown: :pointdown: :mrgreen:
https://discord.gg/C3YkMmm

Re: MMALinker Chat

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 10:19 am
by philphan


Phil and Phriends will be in chat today if anyone is interested.


Here is the link to sign up if you haven't, :pointdown: :pointdown: :mrgreen:
https://discord.gg/C3YkMmm