Page 1 of 2

Judo for the win.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:39 pm
by The axe murder
Hi !! I'm Oliver whats up welcome to my second judo thread ! i will post some of mis fight videos from
last saturday ! feel free to say whatever you want :biggrin: i think i improved a lot (im a super strong yellow belt just about to be an organe one) here we go:

it was funny because at first i thought i had won but i hadnt until the sub

there was antoher fight before this one but i won really quickly like in 5 secs and nobofy recored it and then it was this one this is a thoug brown belt mofo


this guy is a friend of mine it was a good fight

Re: Judo for the win.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:40 pm
by The axe murder
at this point i was fucking gassed i had just fought my friend and when i was walking out the tatami i was called to fight again that was shit but i gave it all !!


Re: Judo for the win.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:56 pm
by AXEMELL
Nice job man. I remember the first fight you posted. Judo is a beautiful art.

Re: Judo for the win.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:58 pm
by The axe murder
axemell wrote:Nice job man. I remember the first fight you posted. Judo is a beautiful art.


indeed it is! its just awsome and thanks !

Re: Judo for the win.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:00 pm
by ccc
The axe murder wrote:at this point i was fucking gassed i had just fought my friend and when i was walking out the tatami i was called to fight again tha was shit bu i gave it all !!


Great respect for that man! you gave it all, alot of people dont know how that feels, besides boxing i did for a long time Judo it is a hard sport i had alot of injury's now i do BJJ and MMA and the Judo experience helps me the most of all
but that besides, I will post later to say more me training begins in a our and it is in Holland now 4 oclock in the morning :x
But great respect for you fight heart because what i saw you have that and the will to not give up i always respect that, from what i saw your Judo basic is good ,technical with good will to not give up also a good movement Keep it going like this!!!

i also have traint with M Kuiper years ago, i learn alot of him his Judo is really really good, yo remind me a little of him

Re: Judo for the win.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:17 pm
by BrdrOkm69
A lot of people say wrestling is the best base someone can have for MMA, but honestly I'd take judo over it any day of the week.

Re: Judo for the win.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:34 pm
by Brian12817
BrdrOkm69 wrote:A lot of people say wrestling is the best base someone can have for MMA, but honestly I'd take judo over it any day of the week.


I agree. Nice work!

Re: Judo for the win.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:41 pm
by catmanikiller
A lot of the guys you competed against you look like you just physically dominate them, some of the better guys i think you need to be more patient against. You look good, like you have either wrestled, jj or judo and you look physically strong, kettlebells, wondering if you are a fellow user??? I like to really secure a position before i sink my hips in, so if i know im stronger than someone i will dominate them with the tie in, once i do that i explode with technique and really stick them. I dont know if you are cutting weight and maybe your energy gets sapped from that, but when you grappled your one friend you dominated him from the get go, and then you had his back and slammed him into the mat like five times, you looked strong, but it gassed you and then you gave up a lot of body position and conceded some exchanges because you looked fatigued. You look dominant from the go but maybe just a little more patience and conserve that great physicality you have, pick your spot. On the whole you look dominant, just more fight smarts and experience which all athletes perfect no matter the stage in the game.
But fuck yeah man you look good, im a rugby player myself, kettlebeller and I respect the power you have, give em hell. Look up the sprint 8 workout, not some gimmick, you dont have to spend any money to learn the system the creator just puts it out there, i learned about it on Dr. Marcolla website, relly good stuff. I do it on the eliptical and keep my strength and speed training works wonders.

Re: Judo for the win.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:47 pm
by catmanikiller
Dont waste your gas, you are cock strong for your weight class. Dont move more than you have to, if your opponent explodes meet him, but pick your spots, a lot of people will beat themselves by losing position off takedowns that have no set up, stall and maintain when you have to, pick your spots.You are strong, pick your spots and stick them.

Re: Judo for the win.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:54 pm
by The axe murder
catmanikiller wrote:A lot of the guys you competed against you look like you just physically dominate them, some of the better guys i think you need to be more patient against. You look good, like you have either wrestled, jj or judo and you look physically strong, kettlebells, wondering if you are a fellow user??? I like to really secure a position before i sink my hips in, so if i know im stronger than someone i will dominate them with the tie in, once i do that i explode with technique and really stick them. I dont know if you are cutting weight and maybe your energy gets sapped from that, but when you grappled your one friend you dominated him from the get go, and then you had his back and slammed him into the mat like five times, you looked strong, but it gassed you and then you gave up a lot of body position and conceded some exchanges because you looked fatigued. You look dominant from the go but maybe just a little more patience and conserve that great physicality you have, pick your spot. On the whole you look dominant, just more fight smarts and experience which all athletes perfect no matter the stage in the game.
But fuck yeah man you look good, im a rugby player myself, kettlebeller and I respect the power you have, give em hell. Look up the sprint 8 workout, not some gimmick, you dont have to spend any money to learn the system the creator just puts it out there, i learned about it on Dr. Marcolla website, relly good stuff. I do it on the eliptical and keep my strength and speed training works wonders.


i dont cut weight i actually worked a little bit in putting more weigh and i hadnt much time to train, my cardio was worse but im working on it it looks better but how i said i hadnt too much time to train im really looking forward to train more and i will look up for that sprint 8 workout thanks a LOT man and btw i dont use kettkebellers i would love to but my gym doesnt have any!! lol

Re: Judo for the win.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:10 am
by 8ken
Good calmness in there.

Re: Judo for the win.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:12 am
by SamuraixJack
JUDO FTW

inspirin me to head back to my old dojo man. 8)

Re: Judo for the win.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:31 am
by Zoidborg
Slick :twisted:

Re: Judo for the win.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:50 am
by Jetli
Posting to watch later.

Re: Judo for the win.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:59 am
by lilbisse
You should work on faking out your opponent.
It will make it much easier to throw.
Also try to relax your upper body to move more freely.
Other than that you did a good job to be all the way in and all the way out.
Good vids, feeling inspired. Thanks. :)