Close
Login
Register

Upcoming ONE FC events

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

Postby PainDog » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:40 am

slevin wrote:Sapo tapped out due to leg injury and he was winning :cry:


you in chat?
Image
https://amenra.bandcamp.com

Damir Ismagulov Time

Saygid Time

Khabib Time
User avatar
PainDog
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 9125
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:41 am

Santos quit again as soon as he got put in his back. I’m shocked.


:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18646
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

Postby slevin » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:41 am

PainDog wrote:Nice win by James Nakashima...

First fight was against Sapo...and that's a tough fight. Saporta got injured but still a good showing.

He was losing, and made his debut later in the year, last year.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22616
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

Postby slevin » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:42 am

PainDog wrote:
slevin wrote:Sapo tapped out due to leg injury and he was winning :cry:


you in chat?

I'm now
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22616
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

ONE FC breaking into the movie business!

Postby PBells » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:26 pm



yodchatri wrote:I am thrilled to announce the launch of ONE Studios, the movie and TV division of ONE Championship! We will make award-winning global blockbuster movies and TV shows for the world with global distribution via digital partners (such as Netflix, YouTube, Facebook, Amazon, etc) as well as our existing 140+ TV broadcast partners around the globe. We have been working on our first movie project over the last several months, and I will make a huge announcement soon! I am so excited!!!
.
As the leader of ONE Championship, my job is to serve our athletes by giving them the brightest futures possible. There will now be more opportunities than ever for our athletes to achieve the life of their dreams, especially after they retire. Unlike our global competitors who sell fights, ONE Championship is on a mission is to unleash real-life superheroes who ignite the world with hope, strength, dreams, and inspiration. We don't sell fights. We build heroes. ONE Studios will be a major platform for our heroes throughout their careers to spread their messages and inspire the world. My dream is to create the next generation superstar heroes like Dwayne The Rock Johnson and 成龍 Jackie Chan all over the world.
.
Ultimately, our formula for success (values, heroes, and stories) is infinitely scaleable across the world. Every country needs values, heroes, and stories. Through the power of media and the magic of storytelling, our mission is to unleash real-life superheroes, celebrate values, ignite dreams, inspire nations, and change the world.
.
Stay tuned for some massive announcements! #WeAreONE


Yay...?
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 40589
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019

Re: ONE FC breaking into the movie business!

Postby PainDog » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:01 pm

PBells wrote:

yodchatri wrote:I am thrilled to announce the launch of ONE Studios, the movie and TV division of ONE Championship! We will make award-winning global blockbuster movies and TV shows for the world with global distribution via digital partners (such as Netflix, YouTube, Facebook, Amazon, etc) as well as our existing 140+ TV broadcast partners around the globe. We have been working on our first movie project over the last several months, and I will make a huge announcement soon! I am so excited!!!
.
As the leader of ONE Championship, my job is to serve our athletes by giving them the brightest futures possible. There will now be more opportunities than ever for our athletes to achieve the life of their dreams, especially after they retire. Unlike our global competitors who sell fights, ONE Championship is on a mission is to unleash real-life superheroes who ignite the world with hope, strength, dreams, and inspiration. We don't sell fights. We build heroes. ONE Studios will be a major platform for our heroes throughout their careers to spread their messages and inspire the world. My dream is to create the next generation superstar heroes like Dwayne The Rock Johnson and 成龍 Jackie Chan all over the world.
.
Ultimately, our formula for success (values, heroes, and stories) is infinitely scaleable across the world. Every country needs values, heroes, and stories. Through the power of media and the magic of storytelling, our mission is to unleash real-life superheroes, celebrate values, ignite dreams, inspire nations, and change the world.
.
Stay tuned for some massive announcements! #WeAreONE


Yay...?


This is absurdly hilarious in my opinion
Image
https://amenra.bandcamp.com

Damir Ismagulov Time

Saygid Time

Khabib Time
User avatar
PainDog
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 9125
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:57 pm

bruins2012 wrote:Santos quit again as soon as he got put in his back. I’m shocked.


:P



I will never claim Santos has the heart of a lion

But the dude got put on his back and smothered for a good 11 minutes out of 15 by Tyler Maguire a few fights ago

Knee injuries happen. Santos started the round off more aggressive and was breathing just fine. Nothing adds up to him looking for a way out*

*this time :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10870
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

Postby SpeakEasy » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:20 am

Chinese film market produces serious money and I'm sure the top guys at ONE know the right people to make this successful.
Considering the success of Warrior I wouldnt be surprised to see that kind of gritty, fighter style series.
After seeing that street fighter trailer and the success of japanese manga anime adaptation and the amount of live action adaptations coming out, ONE could snag a big title.
I would LOVE if they tackled hajime no ippo or ashita no joe or even grappler baki, grappler baki is especially fitted to ONEs roster.

Saying it now, THIS will be more successful than zuffa boxing.
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
Image
obviously for a reason."
User avatar
SpeakEasy
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:40 am
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Oct 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2017

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

Postby PainDog » Fri May 03, 2019 4:50 am

A few hours until the Sam A vs Haggerty card starts, and that main event should be ridiculously good.
Image
https://amenra.bandcamp.com

Damir Ismagulov Time

Saygid Time

Khabib Time
User avatar
PainDog
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 9125
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

Postby slevin » Fri May 03, 2019 8:36 am

I have discord fired up if you are down?
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22616
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

Postby PainDog » Fri May 03, 2019 8:42 am

slevin wrote:I have discord fired up if you are down?


:tup:
Image
https://amenra.bandcamp.com

Damir Ismagulov Time

Saygid Time

Khabib Time
User avatar
PainDog
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 9125
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

Postby PainDog » Fri May 03, 2019 12:31 pm

The main event has been insane.

Haggerty with the greatest standing elbows I've seen.
Image
https://amenra.bandcamp.com

Damir Ismagulov Time

Saygid Time

Khabib Time
User avatar
PainDog
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 9125
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

Postby PainDog » Fri May 03, 2019 12:40 pm

What a main event.

Overall the card wasn't anything special...but the main event made up for it.
Image
https://amenra.bandcamp.com

Damir Ismagulov Time

Saygid Time

Khabib Time
User avatar
PainDog
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 9125
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

Postby slevin » Fri May 10, 2019 8:32 am

Anyone in Discord?
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22616
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Re: Upcoming ONE FC events

Postby PainDog » Fri May 10, 2019 1:15 pm

slevin wrote:Anyone in Discord?


I had to miss the card... :x
Image
https://amenra.bandcamp.com

Damir Ismagulov Time

Saygid Time

Khabib Time
User avatar
PainDog
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 9125
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users