Close
Login
Register

The WWE/F, ROH, NJPW Thread

Discuss any and all non-combat sports here.

The WWE/F, ROH, NJPW Thread

Postby Power_Cozmic » Thu May 04, 2017 5:32 pm

Direct all the Pro Wrestling talk here, past or present. Why go to the Observer board or SC when we can just bullshit on linker and up those POST COUNTS
I Have Returned to make MMALINKER....
Power_Cozmic
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Re: The WWE/F, ROH, NJPW Thread

Postby Mr Meow » Mon May 08, 2017 2:01 pm

I approve

wooooooooooooooooo
Officially 6-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby Power_Cozmic » Mon May 08, 2017 5:10 pm

Word is Stephanie will be back on TV tonight :x :x :x
Power_Cozmic
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Wed May 10, 2017 1:21 pm

ROH is the best pro wrasslin on TV. :tup:
"Even though Meow is a cat, he is a pillar (as is Bruins2012) which still stands tall. Meow Meow!"

[/quote]
bruins2012
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby The Smurf » Wed May 10, 2017 1:39 pm

when the fuck will they bring hogan back...?ok he called someone a nigg*r. The Dog did it too and he carried on with his sshow... De fuck is up with WWE?

I think they just wanted to cut Hogan and this was their excuse.. They are riddiculous.. These niggers could be making a shit load of money from the Hulkster. Even today..

U check his tweeter and he gets thousands of tweets every day(speculating)

I watched some Super Fly Snuka 'fights' (works)the other day. Dude was impressive as fook.

some sweet flying after the first minute mark(1:14)
The Smurf

Postby Mr Meow » Wed May 10, 2017 2:38 pm

The Smurf wrote:when the fuck will they bring hogan back...?ok he called someone a nigg*r. The Dog did it too and he carried on with his sshow... De fuck is up with WWE?

I think they just wanted to cut Hogan and this was their excuse.. They are riddiculous.. These niggers could be making a shit load of money from the Hulkster. Even today..

I watched some Super Fly Snuka 'fights' (works)the other day. Dude was impressive as fook.

Yeah I am with you Frag. Dude said something stupid when he had no clue he was being recorded or it would be released. I think WWE panicked honestly

I love Snuka

However this video really shows the hypocrisy or recognizing him and ignoring Hogan

(cliffnotes, Snuka most likely got away with murder) (in my opinion he did it)

Officially 6-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby Mr Meow » Wed May 10, 2017 2:39 pm

bruins2012 wrote:ROH is the best pro wrasslin on TV. :tup:

I say NJPW over ROH but to each his own :tup:

Also random fact. Matt Riddle (yes the guy from the UFC) is creating a good wrestling persona for himself on the indies and is making big bucks doing so.

He won Rookie of the Year in a lot of wrestling magazines and websites.
Mr Meow

Postby The Smurf » Wed May 10, 2017 5:57 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
The Smurf wrote:when the fuck will they bring hogan back...?ok he called someone a nigg*r. The Dog did it too and he carried on with his sshow... De fuck is up with WWE?

Yeah I am with you Frag. Dude said something stupid when he had no clue he was being recorded or it would be released. I think WWE panicked honestly

I love Snuka

However this video really shows the hypocrisy or recognizing him and ignoring Hogan

(cliffnotes, Snuka most likely got away with murder) (in my opinion he did it)

Im sure Hogan is a pain to work with. He would refuse to lose, during the end of his career and I'm sure he talks mad shit...

but damn.. If he can walk..and he wants to perform.. Ill skip through his fight.

cunts.

When was the age that u realized that this shit is not absolutely real..?

I was lying to myself till the age to 7.. then up to the age of 10 i'd be like.... ok...

its staged they say.. I get that..its got to hurt though. .. Turns up I was right.

Its a backslap in the head. Do u think that's fake?
The Smurf

Postby The Smurf » Wed May 10, 2017 5:58 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:ROH is the best pro wrasslin on TV. :tup:

I say NJPW over ROH but to each his own :tup:

Also random fact. Matt Riddle (yes the guy from the UFC) is creating a good wrestling persona for himself on the indies and is making big bucks doing so.

He won Rookie of the Year in a lot of wrestling magazines and websites.

nice.. i think i read that somewhere... good for him. he did beat Jon Jones back in the day and he did swing in the air non stop - throwing combos - hitting nothing but air, for about 1 and a half round in some fight he had in the UFC...so he can use that too.
The Smurf

Postby Power_Cozmic » Thu May 11, 2017 5:19 pm

Meltzer has a serioud hard on for Riddle, thinks he is the next big thing in the business, I havent seen much of his EVOLVE stuff, but by all accounts it is exceptional.

I think we will be seeing Hogan sooner than later, I read he was going to be back for Mania this year but with the Paige sex tape being released they didnt him showing up and calling attention to his own sex tape.
Power_Cozmic
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby Power_Cozmic » Fri May 12, 2017 12:53 am

What are you guy's more lookinh forward to, AJ vs KO, Omega vs Okada II, King Nakamura vs Ziggler or the more obvious choice, the crowning of the Greatest tag team of all time Breezango: Fashion Police as Tag Team Champs
Power_Cozmic
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Fri May 12, 2017 8:56 am

Power_Cozmic wrote:What are you guy's more lookinh forward to, AJ vs KO, Omega vs Okada II, King Nakamura vs Ziggler or the more obvious choice, the crowning of the Greatest tag team of all time Breezango: Fashion Police as Tag Team Champs

Yeah Meltzer is indeed on Riddles nuts hard lol. I doubt Riddle will sign with the WWE because he clearly just wants to smoke a shit ton of pot and wraaaaasle. Hey to each his own. I like Riddle as a wraaasler but I think he could implement more wrasling moves in his arsenal. Part of his gimmick is he fact he use to fight in the UFC but a dropkick or two would not kill the guy.

I love Okada but I am not the biggest Omega fan to be honest. Sounds blasphemous i am sure

Ziggler is good as fooook in the ring and him and Nakamura will have a great match I can only imagine. AJ KO for the US title will tear down the house too. They are both too good for it not to be great

The Breezango fashion files skits actually made me laugh a few times I won't lie. It is not a gimmick for me but they are both actually pretty darn good wraaslers. Not sure if they should be in the title picture but thats just my opinion.
Mr Meow

Postby philphan » Fri May 12, 2017 4:17 pm

Power_Cozmic wrote:Word is Stephanie will be back on TV tonight :x :x :x

Fap time!!!!!!!!!!11111
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Israel Adesanya, Brad Tavares, Karolina Kowalkiewicz, Alex Oliveira, Juliana Velasquez
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby Power_Cozmic » Tue May 16, 2017 2:48 am

Finn Balor 24 was :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Power_Cozmic
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby Power_Cozmic » Tue May 16, 2017 2:52 am

Here's a question: who is the BEST worker in WWE today. In all of Wrestling, I have to say Okada, but in WWE AJ is 1) A and Seth is 1) B
Power_Cozmic
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Next

Return to The "Club House"