Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

Postby agonzalez1 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:39 pm

chadjohn24 wrote: ...

I don't think he's a muslim. I think he doesn't really care about religion at all and is just raising his kids christian because he's supposed to. His mom was an atheist and decided to raise him liberally - in the classic sense. But he is the one that looked towards liberal - in the modern sense - ideology as he grew up.

What is funny though....Obama pointed his finger...hey look, Saddam did it too!!! He must be a dictator, lol....

but I still agree with you chad ;) What creeps me out is this:

Jean-Jaques Rousseau often touted his utopian society but knew that unless he got children when they were young, they'd never see his way. Pol Pot's revolution saw the youth destroying all that was dear to their parents lives after they were brainwashed with the communist ideals...because the youth are suggestive. North Korea, the fomer USSR pretty much worshipped their leaders.
Agonzalez1: MMAlinker's first 2 Time Interim Champion and your NEW MMALinker World Champion!!!!
agonzalez1
World Champion
World Champion

Accolades: Hall of Famer

Postby meyer1244 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:42 pm

MMA>Political Parties

That being said, vote for Lindland 2012.

Lindland/Hendo 2012

"Grinding out a decision victory for AMERICA"
meyer1244
Mod Emeritus

Postby OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:01 pm

I will never vote but I can try it here =)

Paris Hilton,ftw
CRO-COP WARWAGON.
I'll be the ONLY idiot posting dead drunk from now on so please don't take me serious.
Gomi,CC,Fedor,Nog and Saku (yy,I'm the one who's drunk). ^^
OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby chadjohn24 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:50 pm

I think you should be judged by the people you associate with, and with Obama's known associations with BIll Ayers and Rev Wright I call him a RACISTS and a TERRORISTS. People can laugh if they want but let's just see how it all plays out :wink: Then we will see who is truly crazy
chadjohn24
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:09 pm

chadjohn24 wrote:I think you should be judged by the people you associate with, and with Obama's known associations with BIll Ayers and Rev Wright I call him a RACISTS and a TERRORISTS. People can laugh if they want but let's just see how it all plays out :wink: Then we will see who is truly crazy

Bush has to be stopped.
WW3 is not the far away and I'm not eager to go to another war,worry about my loved ones and all that crap.
Every big war starts by the same scenario.
First they make up a false reason to bring people in fighting/hating mode(WW1-2,Vietnam),economy falls down (wow,what a coincidence that stock market recently fell down) and slowly here we go...
Same people who started the whole crap will be earning money by selling weapons to the both sides.
I don't want to offend anyone but you need to wake up.
I don't fucking care if someone believes in a holy egg or whatever,what color of the skin he/she is or what country are they from.
Fuck politics,they are manipulating big majority of people like sheeps for their own selfish reasons.
If you really think that president has some power over this than you are very wrong my friend.They are just puppets working for a higher force.
CRO-COP WARWAGON.
I'll be the ONLY idiot posting dead drunk from now on so please don't take me serious.
OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:14 pm

THEEBURNZ wrote:i would rather argue about mma than politics

anyone else?

+1

sorry about that one :/
CRO-COP WARWAGON.
OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:21 pm

It's not Rickrolled,this video is priceless :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM
CRO-COP WARWAGON.
OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby agonzalez1 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:27 pm

OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW wrote:
chadjohn24 wrote:I think you should be judged by the people you associate with, and with Obama's known associations with BIll Ayers and Rev Wright I call him a RACISTS and a TERRORISTS. People can laugh if they want but let's just see how it all plays out :wink: Then we will see who is truly crazy

Bush has to be stopped.
WW3 is not the far away and I'm not eager to go to another war,worry about my loved ones and all that crap.
First they make up a false reason to bring people in fighting/hating mode(WW1-2,Vietnam),economy falls down (wow,what a coincidence that stock market recently fell down) and slowly here we go...
Same people who started the whole crap will be earning money by selling weapons to the both sides.
I don't fucking care if someone believes in a holy egg or whatever,what color of the skin he/she is or what country are they from.
Fuck politics,they are manipulating big majority of people like sheeps for their own selfish reasons.
If you really think that president has some power over this than you are very wrong my friend.They are just puppets working for a higher force.

I understand your concerns OMGLPP....but it is about making a choice. Obama keeps talking tonight about pre-emptive attacks on countries. that is part of the Bush Doctrine.
Agonzalez1: MMAlinker's first 2 Time Interim Champion and your NEW MMALinker World Champion!!!!
agonzalez1
World Champion
World Champion

Postby chadjohn24 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:28 pm

OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW wrote:

Bush has to be stopped.

Obviously you haven't been doing your research or watching the debates tonight. Obama has been talking about his plan on invading Pakistan if they don't cooperate in assissting to find Bin Laden in their borders. It is quite possible there will be more wars with Obama in power than McCain. So maybe you are the one who needs to wake up. :wink:
chadjohn24
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby agonzalez1 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:30 pm

Hey Burnz, you're awake! lol....

http://genycon.blogspot.com/2008/09/if- ... sh-in.html
agonzalez1
World Champion
World Champion

Postby OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:36 pm

That's pretty much what I was talking about.
I'm not american citizen and I must admit I'm not that well informed about the elections.
I don't think that either side will bring any good,the wheels are already in motion. :(

I don't want to get political,it really brings me down.Pretty much it's pointless.
When I go insane I'll become a damn hippie,lol
CRO-COP WARWAGON.
OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby agonzalez1 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:36 pm

if you get your information on the world from a guitar magazine, that's pretty sad
agonzalez1
World Champion
World Champion

Postby agonzalez1 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:37 pm

OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW wrote:That's pretty much what I was talking about.
I'm not american citizen and I must admit I'm not that well informed about the elections.
I don't think that either side will bring any good,the wheels are already in motion. :(

I don't want to get political,it really brings me down.Pretty much it's pointless.
When I go insane I'll become a damn hippie,lol

feel free to discuss. I love discussing with silverblunt for example because he is from denmark...or Paindog...though from america is abroad and has a different worldview.

Even though i wouldn't admit it to them, I do listen and consider their words ;)

it may get heated, but that's just because its election season.
agonzalez1
World Champion
World Champion

Postby OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:38 pm

Nah man,those talks never do any good.I'll stay out of it.

p.s.Burrnsy y play guitar?

Telecaster here,check-check ^^
CRO-COP WARWAGON.
OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby agonzalez1 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:55 pm

THEEBURNZ wrote:
agonzalez1 wrote:if you get your information on the world from a guitar magazine, that's pretty sad

its tom morello the guitar player from rage against the machine dudemanbro were you serious?

i dont know about you but i grew up poor in the ghetto where that qoute prettymuch describes my life

i know who morrello is....I grew up in the trailer parks....and I still can't afford a guitar
agonzalez1
World Champion
World Champion

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion